Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 448130 times)

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3330 on: March 21, 2019, 06:38:51 pm »

If anything else attacks, shoot at it. Otherwise just hang tight.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3331 on: March 21, 2019, 07:11:05 pm »

"Hahaha!  Yeah, you better run, Nazi cowards!  You ain't bombing anyone while I'm here!  Ed, think we could chase them down, score a few more kills?  I think I only need four more, then I'm technically an ace pilot!  Alice will be so envious, if she isn't already dead."

Load another round in, then bring the turret around and see if there's any targets still visible.  If so, take the shot, just in case it might hit.  Otherwise, just keep watch for more shootables.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3332 on: March 21, 2019, 07:16:34 pm »

"HAHAH YES I'MA SHOOT YOU OUT OF THE SKY YA BASTARDS--uh. . ." Bob watched as his beautiful beloved gun fell off the train, bouncing down on the ground. "W-what." He stared after it a moment, then rapidly made his way down back into the main engine car where Radio was.

"We need to stop the train! I dropped something, there's something on the tracks!"

Frantically try to convince Radio to stop the train, even though it's already stopped. If it seems like we'll be stopped for a bit, Bob will run off the train to get his rifle.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:26:37 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3333 on: March 21, 2019, 09:45:05 pm »

((Hey Strider. the train is already stopped, you walnut. You were more persuasive than you realized.))

"I'd love to chase tehm bastards down, Simon, but they broke off in a coordinated maneuver. Something is coming. We'll probably have lots of shit to shoot in a moment. Let's get that train across the bridge ASAP before this whole situation turns FUBAR."

If the train is already crossing the bridge, just guard it with the tank. If we beat the train to the bridge, get out and inspect for traps before the train can get going. If no traps, let the train cross while Ed rigs a demo charge near this end of the bridge. Ed will use whichever explosive will be necessary to bring the bridge down once we are past - he's got building destroyers if the satchel charges aren't enough.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3334 on: March 22, 2019, 02:20:44 pm »

Note down the type of plane we faced, the direction they went and their speed and calculate with my pure brainpower where could they be going.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3335 on: March 25, 2019, 09:57:47 am »

Check the people for wounds pretty quickly, then get on to somehow camouflage our turrets (or at least the front of the train if practical). If none of these are practical, search for a better turret I can use--or try to help fix another one--if I can't do any of those, do check everyone for wounds while getting back to the turret I'm currently at. Reload it.
Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3336 on: March 26, 2019, 12:51:29 pm »

Any worrisome messages or Nazi chatter over the airwaves?

If not, and no other obvious threats incoming, and no teammates stopping me, then choo choo choo onwards.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

I'm a bit pressed for time so everyone does their actions except for Ti's camouflaging (she checks for injuries instead). Ed rigs the bridge to blow, other people shuffle turrets or reload. Various things happen. Important part is this:

Radio hears two things over the radio. The first is there are troops in route towards their location. The second, more important part, is that calls to target the train with artillery are being denied. Apparently the train's cargo is "Of vital importance to the war effort." and the only thing they're allowed to target is the train engine itself.  The radio says that the troops are moving to take up positions ahead of the train and that they are working to make the tracks impassible once they get there.

Hotfire90

« Reply #3337 on: March 28, 2019, 07:54:39 am »

Wait for enemies to appear so that I can shoot them.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3338 on: March 28, 2019, 08:20:42 am »

Best get in the tank and rush on ahead to disrupt the Nazi sabotage.

"Radio! See if you can't mess up their coordination or something over the airwaves. Simon and I are going ahead to blow shit up and keep shit frm being blowed up."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3339 on: March 28, 2019, 08:27:27 am »

"Aye sir!"

See if I can't mess up their coordination or something over the airwaves.

Don't cross bridge for now, wait till the others can clear the way.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3340 on: March 28, 2019, 09:38:34 am »

"This means that we gotta go fast, gotta go fast. Gotta go faster, faster, faster faster faster."

Accelerate the train to ludicrous speed.

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3341 on: March 28, 2019, 03:15:54 pm »

Bob rushes back to the train with his BAR!

Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3342 on: March 28, 2019, 04:56:18 pm »

"That's the way I like it!  Onward, Eddy boy!  Let's find more Naughty Nazis to kill!"

Man Isabella's cannon, be ready to blow up the Nazis as soon as they're in view!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3343 on: March 29, 2019, 03:41:08 pm »

Join us tomorrow in the terrible NSFW bone zone discord
https://discord.gg/eBVXMnM

For movie night. Starts at ~3:00 PM GMT.  We'll be watching some cult classic 80's horror and scifi movies.

We're going by audience request and will probably go for about 12 hours.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3344 on: April 04, 2019, 01:55:38 pm »

Wait for enemies to appear so that I can shoot them.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
"That's the way I like it!  Onward, Eddy boy!  Let's find more Naughty Nazis to kill!"

Man Isabella's cannon, be ready to blow up the Nazis as soon as they're in view!

Gwen and Simon make ready to murder nazis.

Bob rushes back to the train with his BAR!

Bob runs back along the tracks and searches for his BAR
[5] He finds it in a bush and runs right back onto the train.

"This means that we gotta go fast, gotta go fast. Gotta go faster, faster, faster faster faster."

Accelerate the train to ludicrous speed.

Franek grabs at the controls but Radio slaps his hands off with a hiss.

"GO GET SHOO"

Franek bites and arches his back but Radio bonks him on the nose until he stops messing with the controls.

"Aye sir!"

See if I can't mess up their coordination or something over the airwaves.

Don't cross bridge for now, wait till the others can clear the way.

[2]
Radio, after shooing the train bandit, tries to figure out a good way to throw some chaos into the enemy movements. He considers this carefully for a minute but then shrugs and responds to Edward.

"Sorry boss, I ain't got a clue! Good luck fighting all the Krauts on your own~"

Best get in the tank and rush on ahead to disrupt the Nazi sabotage.

"Radio! See if you can't mess up their coordination or something over the airwaves. Simon and I are going ahead to blow shit up and keep shit frm being blowed up."

Ed takes the tank forward, right up to where, according to the broadcasts, the germans should be coming to. They're not here yet, but further broadcasts say they're on their way. Perfect time for an ambush.
Pages: 1 ... 221 222 [223] 224 225 ... 228