Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 447565 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3390 on: May 16, 2019, 06:35:02 am »

Loot the dead Germans, seize their means of reproduction (and weaponry, ammunition, documents, money and anything else of value). Any living Germans shall be tied up with clothing ripped from the dead and brought to the team.
"Seize their means of reproduction"

[1]
Franek hobbles back to the train carrying a handful of....reproductive means.
(If the train is stopped or whatever way I can actually interact here...I would say the following)
"Franek, ingenious of you to be carrying people's clothes or otherwise! We need to insulate the train cars. Plug up wherever appropriate there. We're currently in no danger but being scouted upon.

"Anyone able to procure some kind of mirror? With the sun where it is, maybe we can use it as some manner of signal, or some deterrence to anyone sighting us directly?

Err, find ways to seal the passenger cars! Check the fuel, basically double check things are in order while also helping with the turrets and civilians.

Oh and check those wagon attachments. Don't want anything bad to happen to leave people stranded!

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3391 on: May 16, 2019, 08:11:43 am »

"I got me a mirror, Tala. You can take it, I got me new toys to play with. Speaking of, do you think genitals work well as insulation?"

Collect articles of clothing from dead Germans and pass them to Tala. Also, collect more reproductive means (from persons dead or living, excluding team members). I need them for a special little project of mine...

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3392 on: May 16, 2019, 09:00:32 am »

Well, keep on keeping on.  Simon will just watch for danger, hoping that one of the planes will stray close enough for him to shoot it.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3393 on: May 17, 2019, 06:51:35 am »

Continue Tanking.

((nice one, sabertooth. I laughed.))

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)

Hotfire90

« Reply #3394 on: May 18, 2019, 02:23:09 pm »

Stare menacingly at the enemy pilots.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3395 on: May 19, 2019, 02:32:41 pm »

Take a breather unless action strikes
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3396 on: May 21, 2019, 01:37:25 pm »

Using what I can observe from my surroundings and whatever geography I know, try to determine in what direction the nearest coast is and where the nearest city/large settlement would be.

Listen in on radio chatter coming from the enemy planes, if any.

"Hey, one of you on the turrets right now, try to find a way to seal up those passenger cars better so those people don't freeze their tits off, ok? But don't lock it up so tightly they suffocate!"

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)
[4]
Hmmm. Judging by the sun and what you remember of the maps of this area...you're heading southwest, which should eventually put you on the coast, assuming the tracks don't change their general course.  You're not sure where you are specifically in the country though...so you'll have to have to keep going until you find a town for you to pin that down. Heck, if you find a town you could probably just call it in to headquarters and they can give you a route.

[2]
The radio is oddly silent, at least in terms of german transmissions.

You suddenly get a transmission from headquarters. They tell you to keep going until you spot a landmark of some kind. From there they'll give you a plan of how to reach a port and they'll have ships waiting for you there.

Loot the dead Germans, seize their means of reproduction (and weaponry, ammunition, documents, money and anything else of value). Any living Germans shall be tied up with clothing ripped from the dead and brought to the team.
"Seize their means of reproduction"

[1]
Franek hobbles back to the train carrying a handful of....reproductive means.
(If the train is stopped or whatever way I can actually interact here...I would say the following)
"Franek, ingenious of you to be carrying people's clothes or otherwise! We need to insulate the train cars. Plug up wherever appropriate there. We're currently in no danger but being scouted upon.

"Anyone able to procure some kind of mirror? With the sun where it is, maybe we can use it as some manner of signal, or some deterrence to anyone sighting us directly?

Err, find ways to seal the passenger cars! Check the fuel, basically double check things are in order while also helping with the turrets and civilians.

Oh and check those wagon attachments. Don't want anything bad to happen to leave people stranded!

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
You start stripping the clothing off the nazi corpses and tearing it into strips to pack into the spaces in the cars. You try to squeeze as much out of what you have as possible but you still only manage to seal 3 cars with all the clothing. If the train stopped for a bit it might be possible to pack snow into the holes and seal them like that; sort of like an igloo. Not sure how well it will hold up but a mixture of snow and pine needles might work for a while.

The train seems to have plenty of fuel and the ammo reserves are at roughly 2/3rds for the moment.

The attachment points for each car seem to be in good order.

"I got me a mirror, Tala. You can take it, I got me new toys to play with. Speaking of, do you think genitals work well as insulation?"

Collect articles of clothing from dead Germans and pass them to Tala. Also, collect more reproductive means (from persons dead or living, excluding team members). I need them for a special little project of mine...

We'll just assume you have a good sized sack of them.

Take a breather unless action strikes
Stare menacingly at the enemy pilots.
Continue Tanking.

((nice one, sabertooth. I laughed.))

Well, keep on keeping on.  Simon will just watch for danger, hoping that one of the planes will stray close enough for him to shoot it.

Things are quiet for the moment. The planes are staying level above, slowly chugging along with the train,  occasionally breaking off and then coming back in. You notice that they sometimes get quite close to each other and they are wiggling their wings up and down or otherwise flying oddly every so often. You guess they're communicating to each other without radios.  Without warning the planes suddenly throttle up and zoom off, heading south west.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3397 on: May 21, 2019, 03:44:59 pm »

Keep trucking. If people want to seal up the other cars then stop for a bit, but try not to stay still for too long.

Keep an eye out for landmarks.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3398 on: May 21, 2019, 08:02:33 pm »

Breather Pt2

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3399 on: May 22, 2019, 07:14:13 am »

Continue onward, bt wary of rockets launched from shoulders and the likes.

"Command wants us to keep going until we hit a landmine, Simon."

Hotfire90

« Reply #3400 on: May 22, 2019, 03:33:41 pm »

Help with sealing up the cars if we stop, otherwise stay on the turret.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #3401 on: May 25, 2019, 11:40:38 am »

This is SaberToothTiger. Do not be alarmed.

Craft myself an armor out of the dicks of the fallen. The scrotums shall make a fine backpack too. Also, spontaneously appear inside the train.

[/quote]

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3402 on: May 25, 2019, 02:05:48 pm »

Breather Pt2
Carolina breathes.

BREATHES

This is SaberToothTiger. Do not be alarmed.

Craft myself an armor out of the dicks of the fallen. The scrotums shall make a fine backpack too. Also, spontaneously appear inside the train.

[/quote]
[5]
...Well Franek now has a coat of dicks. I can't say its armor because dicks are not known for being the most robust of materials but....he has it.  We can now begin the countdown for when Toady purges this thread.

Help with sealing up the cars if we stop, otherwise stay on the turret.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)
Continue onward, bt wary of rockets launched from shoulders and the likes.

"Command wants us to keep going until we hit a landmine, Simon."

Keep trucking. If people want to seal up the other cars then stop for a bit, but try not to stay still for too long.

Keep an eye out for landmarks.

After about 20 more minutes of travel the tracks take a sharp turn and begin a descent into a valley, with rock walls rising up on either side. Ahead, glimpsed just before the track dipped down into the valley, is a sort of sheltered area in the mountains filled with trees and what looks like a mountain town. The tracks seem to be leading there and, judging by the fact that the nazi planes seem to be circling overhead, they might have forces there waiting to ambush you. It will probably take 10 minutes to clear the valley and reach the town, moving as you are right now. 

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3403 on: May 25, 2019, 06:24:09 pm »

Mow down Nazis if tgey appear. Or follow everyone else.

Cheesy Honkers

• Bay Watcher
  • eat the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #3404 on: May 26, 2019, 05:10:47 am »

Prepare to charge some soon-to-be castratos.

Pages: 1 ... 225 226 [227] 228