Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 447931 times)

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: I want you!
« Reply #45 on: May 14, 2017, 09:22:37 pm »

Aye Sir. I'll love to come along.

Spoiler: Darlington Darfter (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 09:26:41 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 14, 2017, 10:27:53 pm »

Lets get moving the buggers arent going to blow themselves up
Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: May 14, 2017, 11:28:25 pm »

Okay, so, for this mission, I'll need a... "special" camouflage "suit".

Cover my (uniformed) body (except for my hands and face) in glue. Faceplant into some grass, then backplant into some sand. Apply grass-like camouflage to my face and one side of my hands, and sand-like camouflage to the other side of my hands. Take a grass-like (with real, glued-on grass, perhaps?) cloak/trenchcoat (with a hood) with me, but wear/put it underneath my normal uniform so that it doesn't show. Do the same with my ninja suit. The top of my head, the soles of my feet, my armpits, etc. should be sandy, by the way. My explosives, ration containers, and magazines should be painted sandy on one side and painted grassy on the other. My gun should be painted sandy on its left side side and painted grassy on the other. I'm using waterproof glue for this stuff, by the way.

The idea here is to crawl prone and face-down over the open field of sand, then stand up, put on my cloak, and go into a "normal" stealth stance once I'm hidden in the grassy area. My gun should be held in my left hand with the sandy side up as I'm crawling in the sand, then held with my left hand on the front bit and my right hand on the back bit once I'm in the grassy area.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 14, 2017, 11:39:19 pm by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: May 14, 2017, 11:41:46 pm »

Heard about this game from the lewded best friend of Snowflame and The Tabby cat. Also this guy is obviously volunteering.
Volunteering for this mission.
"There are German officers in there right? Officers with valuable information?"
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 12:03:53 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

CABL

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a fetish for voring the rich
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: May 14, 2017, 11:48:25 pm »

"SIR, I'M READY TO SPILL THE BLOOD OF THOSE NAZI SCUM! JUST GIVE ME MY EQUUUUIPMEEENT!!" Psychotically screamed Zack.

Volunteer for the mission

Spoiler: My Application (click to show/hide)

EDIT: Forgot my character sheet.
Pounded in the Butt by my own Government... oh wait, that's real life.

Much less active than I used to be on these forums, but I still visit them on occasion. Will probably resume my activity in full once Dwarf Fortress will be released on Steam.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: May 14, 2017, 11:52:22 pm »

Cover my (uniformed) body (except for my hands and face) in glue. Faceplant into some grass, then backplant into some sand. Apply grass-like camouflage to my face and one side of my hands, and sand-like camouflage to the other side of my hands. Take a grass-like (with real, glued-on grass, perhaps?) cloak/trenchcoat (with a hood) with me, but wear/put it underneath my normal uniform so that it doesn't show. The top of my head, the soles of my feet, my armpits, etc. should be sandy, by the way. My explosives, ration containers, and magazines should be painted sandy on one side and painted grassy on the other. My gun should be painted sandy on its left side side and painted grassy on the other.

The idea here is to crawl prone and face-down over the open field of sand, then stand up, put on my cloak, and go into a "normal" stealth stance once I'm hidden in the grassy area. My gun should be held in my left hand with the sandy side up as I'm crawling in the sand, then held with my left hand on the front bit and my right hand on the back bit once I'm in the grassy area.

Mate What the hell are thoughs?Yarrick points at the modified landmines then turning to the officer Can I be in a different squad then him please?
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

NRDL

• Bay Watcher
  • I Actually Like Elves
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: May 15, 2017, 12:00:00 am »

"I'm up for it, sir."

Spoiler: Joe Nix (click to show/hide)
GOD DAMN IT NRDL.
NRDL will roll a die and decide how sadistic and insane he's feeling well you do.

Shadowclaw777

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Wisenheimer
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: May 15, 2017, 12:14:40 am »

"Your gonna need a commander for these troops, sir."
Spoiler: Gregory Giston (click to show/hide)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: May 15, 2017, 01:49:47 am »

"To hell with it. Let's go."
Spoiler: Joakim Heikki (click to show/hide)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: May 15, 2017, 01:50:11 am »

Cover my (uniformed) body (except for my hands and face) in glue. Faceplant into some grass, then backplant into some sand. Apply grass-like camouflage to my face and one side of my hands, and sand-like camouflage to the other side of my hands. Take a grass-like (with real, glued-on grass, perhaps?) cloak/trenchcoat (with a hood) with me, but wear/put it underneath my normal uniform so that it doesn't show. The top of my head, the soles of my feet, my armpits, etc. should be sandy, by the way. My explosives, ration containers, and magazines should be painted sandy on one side and painted grassy on the other. My gun should be painted sandy on its left side side and painted grassy on the other.

Mate What the hell are thoughs?Yarrick points at the modified landmines then turning to the officer Can I be in a different squad then him please?
"Thar impact grenads, frand. Dem bunkars ain't gonna know what hit am."

"And no, no ya can't. Besads, ah can't halp protect ya if yar in anatha squadran."
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: May 15, 2017, 02:01:01 am »

Raises his hand to try and get the mad bomber's attention "I disagree with your plan on the simple fact that there won't be any fritz to extract information from if you blow them all down to hell".
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: May 15, 2017, 03:31:35 am »

Heh. Haha. Hahaha!
Jersey is in.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: May 15, 2017, 07:02:23 am »

Volunteering, despite being hilariously inappropriate for the mission, because I can always just respawn.
Spoiler: Simon Smith, Sniper (click to show/hide)

Edit: Oh, Twinwolf, a recoilless rifle is a rocket launcher.  Not an anti-materiel rifle.  You use Explosives skill to fire it, rather than Heavy Rifle.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • technical difficulties
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: May 15, 2017, 07:18:17 am »

((Technically a small artillery piece, not a rocket launcher. :P))
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: May 15, 2017, 07:19:18 am »

Hmm, To me, this looks like a rifle, since it does fire bullets...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ajMeiM3IHA
50 cal of course, and high explosive in our case, but explosive and incendiary bullets can also be fired out of machine guns, which would still use a machinegun stat, I expect. It makes sense to me that this would use the Heavy rifle stat
« Last Edit: May 15, 2017, 07:21:22 am by Strider03 »
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 228