Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 228

Author Topic: 888th Brigade: DAY OF THE PURGE  (Read 446575 times)

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
Re: 888th Brigade: The day of the Medic.
« Reply #3345 on: April 05, 2019, 07:39:31 am »

Park in ambush formation. make exaggerated shushing motions with my hands. Oh! get out of the tank and set up some surprises for our enemy! And by surprises I mean heavy explosives. The Ed Special, if you will.

Spoiler: Edward Bohring (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Briefing (click to show/hide)

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3346 on: April 05, 2019, 02:25:47 pm »

Bob's gonna clean his rifle, make sure it wasn't hurt by being tossed off a moving train.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3347 on: April 06, 2019, 06:17:53 am »

"I have a need, a need for speed!"

Accelerate myself to ludicrous speed and teleport behind the germans, nothing personnel style.

Spoiler: Finalized Sheet (click to show/hide)
I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3348 on: April 06, 2019, 08:54:43 am »

Ah, too bad. At least try to blast some cruddy Wagner dubstep remixes over the fascist airwaves.

Spoiler: Radioman (click to show/hide)

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Hotfire90

« Reply #3349 on: April 06, 2019, 10:07:20 am »

Keep waiting.
Spoiler: Gwen Howell (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3350 on: April 06, 2019, 07:56:04 pm »

Continue to sit in Isabella, aiming the cannon in the direction of Nazis.  Be ready to shoot when it's tactically wise.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #3351 on: April 07, 2019, 03:25:32 am »

Ok let's get the turrets manned by some of the volunteer civilians, because our only goal is safety or an end that's nothing-nice. Help in training them for it.

Otherwise man it myself or inspect the train for weakpoints that we could shore up.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #3352 on: April 13, 2019, 04:51:05 pm »

Park in ambush formation. make exaggerated shushing motions with my hands. Oh! get out of the tank and set up some surprises for our enemy! And by surprises I mean heavy explosives. The Ed Special, if you will.

[6]
Ed gets the tank into position and then scurries out and sets up a few friendly improvised explosive devices. Well, friendly in his subjective reckoning.  That done he scampers back into the tank and waits.

Bob's gonna clean his rifle, make sure it wasn't hurt by being tossed off a moving train.

I was tempted to roll for this so you might try to clean it with your tongue or something but I'll be nice for now.

For now.

Your rifle is undamaged and now clean.

"I have a need, a need for speed!"

Accelerate myself to ludicrous speed and teleport behind the germans, nothing personnel style.

[3]
Franek runs around in circles. He does it...relatively quickly but not THAT fast.

He does keep shouting anime lines though, which is surprising considering the time frame.

Ah, too bad. At least try to blast some cruddy Wagner dubstep remixes over the fascist airwaves.

[2]
Radio gets back...on himself...and tells all the Germans that...Strudel is gross.

He takes it back a minute later.

Continue to sit in Isabella, aiming the cannon in the direction of Nazis.  Be ready to shoot when it's tactically wise.

Keep waiting.
I got nothing for ya.  Have some music.
https://youtu.be/RYtVf0wvPpc

Ok let's get the turrets manned by some of the volunteer civilians, because our only goal is safety or an end that's nothing-nice. Help in training them for it.

Otherwise man it myself or inspect the train for weakpoints that we could shore up.

Spoiler: My Sheet (click to show/hide)
[3]
Tala attempts to get people to man the turrets but they seem very reluctant to do so. Not that surprising I guess. Why would various ordinary people think they could do a good job firing mounted guns with no training or knowledge?  Their trepidation is reasonable.

One of Ed's  IDE's goes of with a WHUD, shaking the trees and sending up a volley of screams and shouting. Then another goes off, this one slightly closer and to the side of the first. And then things go quiet. The remaining forces must be moving slowly forward, checking for traps.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3353 on: April 13, 2019, 08:56:04 pm »

Keep harassing and confusing the Geeeermans, I'm bound to hit the spot sooner or later.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Strider03

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3354 on: April 13, 2019, 09:03:36 pm »

((Well piecewise, as long as he didn't stick his tongue down the barrel while it was loaded. . . ))
"Oh thank goodness. Good ole' browning making quality products." Bob murmured, cradling the weapon. When he heard the sounds in the distance though, he got up, heading to one of the mounted guns.

Take one of the gun turrets that Tala is trying to foist upon the civilians.

"I'll handle this, this is an american's job!"
Within that world, she was God. But here, outside of it, her name was Yoake o-Shiri. That was unimportant. She was a Godslayer. That too was unimportant. But what was important, was that she had a motherfucking boat.
And by God, was she going to use it.

"But deceleration is for pansies. We're headed for the stars. Bye, Burnsie. Bye, Mission Control. Bye, Sol. See you at heat death" -Blindsight

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #3355 on: April 14, 2019, 07:09:55 am »

"Get 'em, Simon!"

2wait for either a) the Nazis to spot the tank and start targetting us, or b) Simon to start shooting, at which point, start evasive maneuvers. And by evasive maneuvers, I mean drive directly int othe Nazi formation, except not toward my own untriggered traps. Make those fuckers evade - preferably into my unexploded traps.

The Lupanian

• Bay Watcher
  • Seeker of Knowledge
    • View Profile
« Reply #3356 on: April 14, 2019, 12:50:07 pm »

Shoot any nazis who appear in the sight line of my turret.
Spoiler: Carolina (click to show/hide)
I only ate a few vampire hearts. Like, three tops. I'm sure it'll be fine.

Go check out Shadow of the Void!

Hotfire90

« Reply #3357 on: April 15, 2019, 02:39:36 pm »

Wait for nazis to appear and shoot them if they do.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #3358 on: April 17, 2019, 04:24:51 am »

Be patient and wait for a good target to appear.  Something tough, like an armored vehicle, or failing that, just troops with anti-vehicle weapons.  Once a good target is spotted, fire the main cannon into it and then start sweeping the machine gun across any clusters of infantry.

Also start shooting if anyone starts shooting at Isabella.

SaberToothTiger

• Bay Watcher
  • Wannabe Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #3359 on: April 18, 2019, 03:17:50 am »

Charge forward, until I am in shotgun range of the Germans, and then accelerate my shot to ludicrous speed into the bodies of the Germans via shotgun.

I gaze into its milky depths, searching the wheat and sugar for the meanings I can never find.
It's like tea leaf divination, but with cartoon leprechauns.
There are only two sure things in life: death and taxes and lists and poor arithmetic and overlong jokes and poor memory and probably a few more things.
Pages: 1 ... 222 223 [224] 225 226 ... 228