Dwarf Fortress > Utilities and 3rd Party Applications

DFHack 50.13-r1

(1/727) > >>

lethosor:
DFHack is a cross-platform framework allowing for easier development of tools that access DF memory (and of course, making the game more enjoyable for players). It comes with some useful tools that can fix your fort and make it easier to manage. DFHack integrates with Dwarf Fortress and extends it with plugins, scripts, a console, a way to bind hotkeys to commands, support for external tools to connect over the network, and more.

Continued development of DFHack would be impossible without its contributors and definitely isn't a one man show. Check this out!

DFHack 50.13-r1: Download (Current stable, for 50.13, Windows and Linux, all builds)
Nightly builds: Download (May be unstable)

Note: all releases can be found on GitHub.

Please report bugs in the GitHub issue tracker. This includes documentation issues and gaps. Feature requests are also welcome there, or you can discuss features beforehand here if you prefer.
If bugs are only reported in this thread, they may be forgotten. You can create a GitHub account here in order to open issues in the issue tracker.

Documentation for the current stable version of DFHack can be found here: http://dfhack.readthedocs.io/en/stable/
Documentation for the latest development builds, including DFHack pre-releases, can be found here: http://dfhack.readthedocs.io/en/latest/

Some quick documentation links:

* Installing & Uninstalling DFHack
* List of commands and documentation
We have a couple chat options, listed here in order of age. Note that many people in these channels are idle and will only check them periodically. Please don't ask a question and leave seconds later without waiting for an answer.

* IRC: #dfhack on Libera (irc.libera.chat)
* Discord: dfhack.org/discord(Note: our previous Freenode channel has been effectively deleted - many people have moved to Libera and/or Discord)
For even more support channels, see https://docs.dfhack.org/en/latest/docs/Support.html

The source code is available from GitHub. Please read the Compile document before building.

DFHack has many developers so we don't take donations. Donate generously to Toady instead! You can say it's in honor of DFHack if you want.

Some older versions of DFHack that aren't on GitHub can be found here: http://dethware.org/dfhack/download/

Previous threads: Peterix (through 0.34.11-r4) - Expwnent (through 0.43.03-r1)

lethosor:
Reserved (for no real reason other than that the previous threads did this too)

Amostubal:
PTW. Congrats on the new release.

Rose:
Yay, new thread.

knedl:
Party time!  :P Congrats on the new release!  :D

Auto-unsuspend is set to 100 ticks, but for the sake of FPS death I think it could easily be set to 600. Once every half in-game day should work, tho I always play with 200 dwarfs and even big construction designations (over 100 blocks used at once) makes them swarm like flies. Not sure how 600 ticks would work on a smaller number of dwarfs.

And some food for the brain. While I was trading huge quantities yesterday and was watching my dwarfs swarming the trade depot bringing goods + close too 1000 stone blocks I was thinking about how to speed up this process. What I wonder is if it is possible that wheelbarrows could be assigned to trade depot. Now lets say that you could assign 100 wheelbarrows to the trade depot (like you can to stockpile), by each adding +1% speed to the dwarfs that caries the goods to and off the depo. So the dwarfs would not be running around with wheelbarrows to bring goods to the depot but they would just be faster when doing the bring goods to trade depot job. Not sure where the wheelbarrows would be stored tho. In case of trade depot which entity creates a job - a storage where goods are stored or the trade depot? I know it's the storage that actually creates jobs for hauling but in case of trade depot it could be different. Any ideas on this one?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version