Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 242

Author Topic: DFHack 50.11-r6  (Read 795523 times)

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.43.05-r3.1 | 0.44.04-alpha1 (dev)
« Reply #765 on: January 14, 2018, 07:14:18 pm »

Global addresses almost always change between versions. Some didn't change in 0.44.05, but some did. No layouts changed, as far as I can tell, so DFHack for 0.44.05 should be up soon, as soon as the upload script is fixed (it's already built, and for reference, it supports 0.44.04 and 0.44.05 right now).

If you're impatient, you can get symbols.xml from https://raw.githubusercontent.com/DFHack/df-structures/0.44.05-alpha1/symbols.xml and replace the one in the hack folder with it, although that won't include any of the other fixes in 0.44.05-alpha1 (not many).
« Last Edit: January 14, 2018, 07:17:46 pm by lethosor »
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
Re: DFHack 0.43.05-r3.1 | 0.44.04-alpha1 (dev)
« Reply #766 on: January 14, 2018, 07:35:29 pm »

Are there any known crashes related to dfhack when it comes to building placement? I am getting crashes-to-desktop when placing farm plots or custom workshops now and then. No errorlog, nothing in stderr.log, only one "Resetting textures" entry in the other dfhack log.

Happened to me multiple times in 44.03 beta while using dfhack and twbt.
::: ☼Meph Tileset☼☼Map Tileset☼- 32x graphic sets with TWBT :::
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.43.05-r3.1 | 0.44.05-alpha1 (dev)
« Reply #767 on: January 14, 2018, 07:41:27 pm »

0.44.05-alpha1 is up: https://github.com/DFHack/dfhack/releases/tag/0.44.05-alpha1

First I've heard of building/farm-related crashes, although if it doesn't occur in 0.44.05, we can't really do anything about it. Maybe try without TWBT as well?

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: January 16, 2018, 10:56:39 am »

so discovered unit.enemy.unk_v40_sub3.unk_5 contains something to do with learning Demon names.
which means it possible to edit that to bind and banish folks
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist
« Reply #769 on: January 16, 2018, 12:20:44 pm »

On windows 44.03, dfhack beta, I tried running exportlegends info, got this error message:

Invoking: exportlegends info
...t Launcher\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/exportlegends.lua:86: Cannot iterate field vector<world_construction*>.0: index out of bounds.
stack traceback:
   [C]: in upvalue 'cb'
   ...t Launcher\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/exportlegends.lua:86: in for iterator 'for iterator'
   ...t Launcher\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/exportlegends.lua:211: in global 'export_more_legends_xml'
   ...t Launcher\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/exportlegends.lua:772: in global 'export_legends_info'
   ...t Launcher\Dwarf Fortress/hack/scripts/exportlegends.lua:821: in local 'script_code'
   ...op 3\Tileset Launcher\Dwarf Fortress\hack\lua\dfhack.lua:562: in function 'dfhack.run_script_with_env'
   (...tail calls...)
Invoking: die

Is that a known issue, the script not updated to the newest version? Or did I mess something up?
::: ☼MASTERWORK DF☼ - A comprehensive mod pack now on Patreon - 250.000+ downloads and counting :::
::: WorldBicyclist.com - Follow my bike tours around the world - 148 countries visited :::

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: January 16, 2018, 12:25:47 pm »

Meph

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • worldbicyclist

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: January 16, 2018, 12:42:22 pm »

I double-checked and it's actually a one-line change, so you could patch DFHack for 0.44.03 yourself if you wanted.

Hylum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: January 16, 2018, 12:52:19 pm »

Not sure if anyone has brought this up here but "twbt redraw_all 1" causes the game to crash and close when building certain objects, one that happens to me a lot is farm plots. When I set "twbt redraw_all 0" the crashes stop. Any way to fix this problem?
☼MASTERWORK☼

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: January 16, 2018, 01:11:06 pm »

That should be reported in the TWBT thread (although it already has): http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138754.0
I'm not aware of any fix yet besides what you did.

Hylum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #775 on: January 16, 2018, 03:10:02 pm »

That should be reported in the TWBT thread (although it already has): http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=138754.0
I'm not aware of any fix yet besides what you did.

Ok great, ty. Just wanted to make sure the right people knew about it.
☼MASTERWORK☼

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: January 17, 2018, 04:05:17 pm »

Request:
Would it be possible to create a command that lists which cooking ingredients are favoured in the thoughts and preferences screen of you dwarves?
Idem for drink preferences?
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

Roses

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: January 17, 2018, 04:05:57 pm »

Is there a way to add a reaction to a workshop entirely through the command line? I am trying to test some of my reaction based scripts and it would be a lot easier if I could automate it. I saw there was dfhack.job.linkIntoWorld(job,new_id) but I wasn't sure if that would do what I wanted.

EDIT: Also, does the eventful onReactionComplete only work if the reaction starts with 'LUA_HOOK_TRIGGER'?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2018, 06:32:06 pm by Roses »

Novaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #778 on: January 17, 2018, 04:16:32 pm »

I seem to have an issue with the quicksave command. Normally I quicksave every time an enemy force is coming but it seems that, as soon as i save the game, the invaders which did not spawn yet on the map vanish before spawning, leaving all their armor, cloth and weapons just outside of the map. I can see the items in the stock overview as forbidden and marked red for no unobtainable and when I jump to them the cursor is placed right on the mapedge the siege came from, all the way on the last tile of the map. This also happens for merchants so all the food and items they carry is just dumped before entering the map. If I dont quicksave everything works fine and a whole bunch of enemies spawn and attack. If I save once all are spawned, everything seems fine...

Anybody else experiencing this? 0.44.04 with dfhack.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: January 18, 2018, 12:38:05 am »

I seem to have an issue with the quicksave command. Normally I quicksave every time an enemy force is coming but it seems that, as soon as i save the game, the invaders which did not spawn yet on the map vanish before spawning, leaving all their armor, cloth and weapons just outside of the map. I can see the items in the stock overview as forbidden and marked red for no unobtainable and when I jump to them the cursor is placed right on the mapedge the siege came from, all the way on the last tile of the map. This also happens for merchants so all the food and items they carry is just dumped before entering the map. If I dont quicksave everything works fine and a whole bunch of enemies spawn and attack. If I save once all are spawned, everything seems fine...

Anybody else experiencing this? 0.44.04 with dfhack.
I've heard of a variety of issues like this in vanilla DF. http://www.bay12games.com/dwarves/mantisbt/view.php?id=9593 is related. I think saving before a siege or caravan (or migrant wave?) has entered the map prevents them from entering. I'm surprised that quicksave broke it - I would have expected it to work better than a save/load cycle. That probably means autosaves are affected too, since that's basically identical to what quicksave does.

I couldn't find a bug report quickly that links the issue to saving, so I might have to address that, but if you have an affected save handy, it might help to upload it to DFFD and see if you can find a good report to link it to.

Is there a way to add a reaction to a workshop entirely through the command line? I am trying to test some of my reaction based scripts and it would be a lot easier if I could automate it. I saw there was dfhack.job.linkIntoWorld(job,new_id) but I wasn't sure if that would do what I wanted.

EDIT: Also, does the eventful onReactionComplete only work if the reaction starts with 'LUA_HOOK_TRIGGER'?
dfhack.job.linkIntoWorld has something to do with setting up jobs (the things in the "j" screen, not the options workshops). If I misunderstood and you're talking about queueing jobs at specific workshops that happen to involve interactions, there are probably some examples of that. I was looking at autogems recently, but it's a bit complicated. I don't know much about eventful.

Request:
Would it be possible to create a command that lists which cooking ingredients are favoured in the thoughts and preferences screen of you dwarves?
Idem for drink preferences?
Interesting idea. I'm not sure where that information is stored, but I can look into it.
Edit: "dwarfmonitor prefs" should list this already, although it's mixed in among other preferences.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 12:40:15 am by lethosor »

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 242