Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 243

Author Topic: DFHack 50.13-r1  (Read 810628 times)

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: DFHack 0.43.05-r3.1 | 0.44.05-alpha1 (dev)
« Reply #780 on: January 18, 2018, 03:41:24 am »

@martinuzz: Yes, it's possible, and I think there was a discussion recently where someone wanted to do something similar.
I've got the script parts to get the preferences, so it should be a matter of just applying that to all units while filtering out visitors. I'm not sure whether it would include or exclude residents, though (I don't think I've got any in my saves). I should probably be able to put something together today.

Edit:
OK, here's an attempt:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 18, 2018, 04:27:50 am by PatrikLundell »

Novaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 18, 2018, 04:00:30 am »

I started a new fortress in the altest release and am now waiting for the caravan and siegers to arrive. I hope that I can reproduce the issue /or can confirm that autosave wasn't the issue. I'll keep you posted and upload the save if confirmed.

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 18, 2018, 08:36:34 am »

so yeah it seems like quicksave Quickens armies you send to return back home in the 44.05 version of the game.
though I kinda was wondering what was crashing the game for a bit
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

Novaris

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 18, 2018, 09:07:28 am »

Do you see the same with a save/load cycle?

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 18, 2018, 10:18:16 am »

Do you see the same with a save/load cycle?
just booted up a save where I sent a queen to a 9 day hike and yeah looks like the game just brought them back instantly.
kinda wonder if save and load skips the timer on these and or either returns everyone to their last Site which for raid parties from fort mode means they return to the fort?
seems like this could be used to speed up sieging sites. now if there was only a way to Tell your army to Murder everyone at the site and not try to steal artifacts.
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 18, 2018, 10:40:15 am »

Rumrusher, you're talking about something (probably) different from the issue with caravans/migrants/etc. not arriving properly. (And sounds like it's not quicksave-specific, in any case.)

Martinuzz: it turns out that you can search for preference types in the "dwarfmonitor prefs" screen - does this help?

Note that you can get to this screen with Alt-M from the main fortress mode screen (with the default keybindings, anyway).
DFHack - Dwarf Manipulator (Lua) - DF Wiki talk

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

flyteofheart

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 18, 2018, 11:46:40 am »

Anyone here know how to make legends export to a diff folder? I dont like that it just dumps a shitton of stuff into the main DF folder. i would love if I could 'exportlegends all" -> into a legends export folder. even better if i can make each regions export go into a different sub folder but its ok if it doesnt do that.
Encrusted with fried bread and menacing with spikes of coconuts
living the dream

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 18, 2018, 11:52:15 am »

It's not possible right now, but it could be added.

There was a typo in the siegers' campfire code. When the fires went out, so did the game.

jecowa

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: January 18, 2018, 12:12:32 pm »

How many items does it make when exporting legends? I wish the vanilla exports would also go into a folder. I always print an image of my world after generating a new world. Might not be as important to print those anymore now that there's an in-game map, though.

lethosor

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: January 18, 2018, 12:37:47 pm »

Looks like "exportlegends info" exports 3 XML files, 2 text files, and a bitmap image (note that this is from running it some time ago, so I might be a bit off). I think "exportlegends maps" can export a lot of images, depending on the world.

Note that the exportlegends script only has control over where the "...legends_plus.xml" file is saved. DF writes the rest of them, and they all go in the DF folder. exportlegends could probably move them afterward, but it might be a little tricky because DF truncates region names in those filenames to 20 characters (except ...world_gen_param.txt).

martinuzz

• Bay Watcher
  • High dwarf
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 18, 2018, 11:07:56 pm »

Rumrusher, you're talking about something (probably) different from the issue with caravans/migrants/etc. not arriving properly. (And sounds like it's not quicksave-specific, in any case.)

Martinuzz: it turns out that you can search for preference types in the "dwarfmonitor prefs" screen - does this help?

Note that you can get to this screen with Alt-M from the main fortress mode screen (with the default keybindings, anyway).
Oh awesome! That's basically what I asked for, I see I should have searched harder, for it's already there!
Friendly and polite reminder for optimists: Hope is a finite resource

We can ­disagree and still love each other, ­unless your disagreement is rooted in my oppression and denial of my humanity and right to exist - James Baldwin

http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=73719.msg1830479#msg1830479

strainer

• Bay Watcher
  • Goatherd
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 20, 2018, 12:16:55 pm »

@PatrikLundell

Would you be able to push the histfig relationships.list structural info? I had a look but not sure where to alter. Im using the anon names at the moment but think its a good idea for these to be updated soon.

These names would work:
relationships.list(#).anon_3 : attitude //or standing
relationships.list(#).anon_4 : counter //(experience)
relationships.list(#).anon_5 : position //(display)

And the enum for the attitude codes:
Code: [Select]
relations_list_attitude_type : int16_t

None = -1,
Hero,
Friend,
Grudge,
Bonded,
ConsidersViolent,
ConsidersPsychotic,
GoodForBusiness,
FriendlyTerms,
ConsidersKiller,
ConsidersMurderer,
Comrade,
MemberOfRespectedGroup,
MemberOfHatedGroup, 
EnemyFighter, 
FriendlyFighter, 
ConsidersBully, 
ConsidersBrigand, 
LoyalSoldier, 
ConsidersMonster,
ConsidersStoryteller,
ConsidersPoet,
ConsidersBard,
ConsidersDancer,
ConsidersQuarreler,
ConsidersFlatterer,
Hunter,
ProtectorOfTheWeak
« Last Edit: January 20, 2018, 12:19:26 pm by strainer »
Klok the Kloker !

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 20, 2018, 01:44:02 pm »

@strainer: The main reason I haven't generated a "pull request" is that there was an unknown hole in the anon_3 enum type (which you're filling in), and because I still don't understand the role of anon_4.
However, I guess we're not getting further for the time being, so I'll make an attempt.

strainer

• Bay Watcher
  • Goatherd
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 20, 2018, 02:23:48 pm »

No pressure Patrick, i just thought id bring it up again. I dont know whats done with that counter either, but seems safe to call it counter. And I have observed the keys which are filled in. There is some mechanism involving the counter which juggles the most important 'attitude' or decides friendly terms or whatever, but it may be guessed/ resolved later.
Klok the Kloker !

PatrikLundell

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 20, 2018, 03:36:21 pm »

Well, I've made a "pull request", so we'll see what the judges say.
The enum type actually did exist already. Slightly different names, but the same values (plus two additional ones at the end, one of which I think was Thief). The enum was used for the reputation structure nearby, so it's a fair bet it's really the same type used in both cases.
I changed the name of "position" to "rank", and added a comment block trying to summarize the sort order determination, as well as that being based on limited data. I also mentioned that the function of "counter" was unknown.
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 243