Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39040 times)

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Deaths come in 3's it seems.
« Reply #120 on: May 26, 2017, 04:48:39 am »

No idea what to change but lets do it anyway. Use the thing! If I'm not sinking, stay put. Otherwise, go south. Can't quite tell which is darker at the moment.

On my phone. Sorry bout all these edits.

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 26, 2017, 09:56:00 am by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #121 on: May 27, 2017, 10:58:36 am »

WAITLIST:
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
Doctormctaalik
Whisperling
Failbird
Toaster
Coolrune
Syvarris
NJW
Harry Baldman
Egan

Waiting on mastacheese and ATHATH. Sent them messages.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #122 on: May 28, 2017, 11:00:12 am »

These guys have only a few more hours to post before I basically just kill them off. Ain't got time for no idlers.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #123 on: May 28, 2017, 12:32:44 pm »

Hop onto not sinking section. See if my detached left arm can still move and if so, make it crawl to me while it still can. And mutate more.

Spoiler: Current Changes (click to show/hide)
You walk onto the non sinking section and transform yourself even more. Sadly no, you no longer have control of your lost arm.

Your legs become thin fleshy tendrils; not strong enough for you to stand up straight on, but still strong enough for you to drag yourself around on.

Spoiler: Public (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Waitlisters & GM only (click to show/hide)

All your limbs flip so that your elbows bend back, your knees bend forwards and so forth. You become absolutely fucking ripped; covered in thick heavy muscle. You also become totally covered in tan, armadillo like armor plates that are made out of tiny circular bone plates that resemble nipples. Your head gains a single, central antler. This antler is made of very stiff hair and has the shape of an elephant leg that has branched into 5 finger like fractal protrusions.  Your neck becomes a human head covered in snake scales, each of which is in the shape of a tiny human arm. Patches of feathers sprout up through the scales. Your chest becomes a human head with nipple eyes and sharp weasel like teeth, and wiggly scaled human arms for ears. Your abdomen becomes another human head, though still shaped like a belly, with a fin of small,bony human arms along its forehead. Your arms become, hey, what a surprise, human heads, albiet heads with big swollen poison glands and wiggly human arm ears, with feathers instead of hair.  And your legs become giant snake like human arms with buffalo horn nails and feathers.

Run to a stable platform, then inject.

Spoiler: genome (click to show/hide)
You walk onto the platform.

You sprout giant spider mandibles on your chest and your arms transform into big fleshy dragonfly wings. Rather then the normal chitin rods that reenforce insect wings, yours are stabilized by the bones of your arms, visible through the think but transparent flesh.

No idea what to change but lets do it anyway. Use the thing! If I'm not sinking, stay put. Otherwise, go south. Can't quite tell which is darker at the moment.

On my phone. Sorry bout all these edits.

You attempt to put in the current genome however the machine beeps and shows the following display.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

The floor sinks down into lava. ATH and AO's arm get burnt up.

Harry returns! HB!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: May 28, 2017, 01:06:38 pm »

"OHOHOHOHO!"

MUTATE

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 28, 2017, 01:21:24 pm »

Harry returns! HB!
*Grngrngrngrnhrghrngrhngrhnngrngrngrrrrn...
One wheel short of a wagon

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: May 28, 2017, 01:22:40 pm »

Spoiler: Pub. Disc (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 28, 2017, 02:12:18 pm »

Two steps north. Mutation is on the plate today too.

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Paphi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: May 28, 2017, 03:56:36 pm »

Spoiler: super secret action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: super secret genome (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 04:47:59 pm by Paphi »

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 28, 2017, 04:42:35 pm »

weiatleast moi por favor
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 28, 2017, 08:18:36 pm »

Didn't think I was inputting outside the fields. Neat... No idea why I thought that would work. Hm. Well, glad that didn't do anything bad at any rate. So, as far as we know there's not any way to get room for more letters. Then again, why would you want to? (Don't answer that, rhetorical question.)

Try to change genome again.

« Last Edit: May 28, 2017, 08:20:10 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 28, 2017, 09:13:45 pm »

(PTW. Seems like it would be optimal to try fighting as a normal human, without gene altering. Right now, seems more people have died from genetic suicide than fighting.)
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 28, 2017, 09:31:55 pm »

That's the short-term strategy.  Figure out a few good genes and I see no reason you couldn't become an acid-spitting boar with dragon wings.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 29, 2017, 03:24:14 am »

Don't bother rewaitlisting me. 2 bull!@#$ deaths by environment are enough for me, thank you very much.

I mean, I get the basic reasoning for why they happened (me (and my character as well, apparently) not noticing the changes to the map and me being too late for a turn), and I know that any annoyances are amplified tenfold by the sheer amount of DMing stuff that you have to do for several massive games, but still.

Oh, and if anyone needs a death-machine form, there's a genome for one at the end of this post. I don't really care much what you do with it; maybe it'll become the next death/poison cloud or something.

Good luck with your game and all that.

(Public) Death-Machine Genome:
GP MJ DH IO QR
ST YZ UW XD HI
OQ RS TU NK WX
XW VL UT SR QO
IH DX EC WU TS
EN RQ OI HD HW
IU OT BF QS RX
« Last Edit: May 29, 2017, 03:28:32 am by ATHATH »
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #134 on: May 29, 2017, 07:28:51 pm »

"OHOHOHOHO!"

MUTATE

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)
Fitting.
Your starting genome is a little off I think Double check the OP; should be a // between gp and mj.

A purplish, skinless nodule grows out of your forehead. It leaks some sort of pestilent pus. Your skin turns a strange white and a coating of mushroom caps grows over your shoulders and back like bizarre hair. Then your skin falls off your whole damn body and your exposed muscle and subdermal fat begins oozing diseased pus.

Spoiler: Pub. Disc (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: super secret action (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: super secret genome (click to show/hide)
[2-3v14]
Crazyabe makes a...well not so much a running push as a slithering push, but he attempts to push Paphi off the platform. He, however, is so god damn slow and awkward that Paphi just steps to the side and proceeds to kick him in the back, trying to shove him off in turn. [12v11+3][9]
Crazyabe teeters on the edge for a moment, trying awkwardly to balance with his many head limbs, before he ends up tumbling forward and down into the lava.

Two steps north. Mutation is on the plate today too.

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
Both of your legs turn into long, very sharp, bone blades. They resemble a double sided sword, but made of bone. Your entire body stretches to be roughly twice as tall. You're literally 10 feet tall, walking around on giant bone blade stilts for legs.

Didn't think I was inputting outside the fields. Neat... No idea why I thought that would work. Hm. Well, glad that didn't do anything bad at any rate. So, as far as we know there's not any way to get room for more letters. Then again, why would you want to? (Don't answer that, rhetorical question.)

Try to change genome again.

ERROR OVERFLOW
GP // MJ // AJ //
// YZ // HB //
// DG // CZ //
// VL // NK // CZ //
// // EC // //
EN // // // //
// // BF // BB //

I don't think you're quite catching the format. You might wanna look at someone's genome who doesn't mind it.

weiatleast moi por favor
WAITLIST:
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Oceansoul
Doctormctaalik
Whisperling
Failbird
Toaster
Coolrune
Syvarris
NJW
Egan
Johiah

SY HAS ENTERED THE ARENA AS...SY!

THE ARENA IS CHANGING! THE WALLS ARE CRUSHING IN FROM THE LEFT AND RIGHT!

ATTENTION! A NEW OPPROTUNITY HAS BEEN UNLOCKED!

Tired of waiting in like with no control over when you come in? TRY BETTING! From now on anyone on the waitlist can put a bet on the next person to die, and anyone who guesses correctly gets +1 on their name. Every +1 places your name in the waitlist an extra time, doubling your chances of being chosen. There is no limit on the number of +1's you can gain!
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 23