Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 38965 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Unnatural Selection: No murder this turn. Try harder.
« Reply #255 on: June 21, 2017, 09:51:58 pm »

Starting turn

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #256 on: June 21, 2017, 10:29:30 pm »

Bet Person
Hey, I also win my bet, hooray.

Now bet on... The craziest of abes.
Bets are one turn only, eh...

Bet Whisperling

Spoiler: Gnome (click to show/hide)
MUTATE
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Attack anyone who attacks me, move one towards the center.

Your head returns to normal. Your abdomen swells and grows a big reptile eye pot belly with a stabbing proboscis belly button. The eye and the proboscis are molten, literally cracked and streaming heat like a lava flow.  Your arms become about 2.5 times bigger than normal human arms and also become scaley and wriggly. Your legs turn into exact duplicates of your arms.

((How many kills I have?))

Laser Person, use my arms like a rope to bind his arms and do a tapdance on his chest while pumping him full of poison!

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)
((Dunno))
Well damn. Was not ready for that mutation from you AO.

Laser him back focusing on the head. Rip one of the blade arms off off him to use as a weapon.

Spoiler: Description (click to show/hide)

[8+3][5+2]
[2+6][7+2]
AO and PE, in a very anime-eqsue scene, both fire lasers at each other. Their lasers clash in mid-air in that particularly unrealistic way that people love and, after a few moments of DBZ style struggling AO's more concentrated beam wins out. The blast blows off PE's remaining left arms. Thus advantaged, AO moves in for the kill. He lashes out with his tendrils but instead of getting a good stranglehold, the two merely end up close together, tangled in AO's limbs.

Obligatory "Laser anyone who attacks me or an ally unprovoked" post.  Move East and float well out of tentacle-reach.

Spoiler: Current Appearance (click to show/hide)

You float closer to the center of the remaining land but stay high up, out of range of any attacks...at least any grabs.

Spoiler: Old Genome (click to show/hide)

Your head becomes an elephant head. That head has human hair on it that ends in tiny little elephant heads that have sloth claws for tusks. Your neck swells into a massive hydrogen gas bladder covered in monkey tails. Your chest becomes that of a massive bear, made even more massive by the fact that it seems to be unnaturally long. Its hair is not normal bear hair, instead it is sharp and stinging, with a coating of tar on the skin. Your abdomen is that of a whale, not as massive as a normal whale but still very big, with a single huge bioject sprouting out the back. it also has a single bull horn on its side for...some reason. You have normal human arms and then massive praying mantis limbs just above them, sprouting from the same shoulder.  Your leg is a normal leg, but with a mane around the ankle, two huge nostrils in the knee and skittering centipede legs running down the side of the limb. Your body twists and contorts to form the vague shape of a human head, your skin turns silver-red and your pores start releasing low energy lasers, and your body is covered in heavy scale plates.

You float up off the ground and then attempt to laser Crazy abe.

[13+4][7+2]
Your whole body can laser, but its not very focused. Its still good enough to blow the ever living shit out of Crazy Abe though. You reduce him to an ashy smear.

RC wins his bet! THE ARENA CHANGES IN RESPONSE TO HIS PERVERSE WISHES! RUSTY METAL CAGE WALLS SPRING UP OUT OF THE ABYSS AND FORM A SPHERICAL CAGE AROUND THE ARENA!

NJW IS UP!

Waitlist
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Toaster
Toaster
Coolrune
Xan
Xan
Paphi
Papaj

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: June 21, 2017, 10:54:46 pm »

Now that I'm closer and tangled together, let's laser his face too. Then poison, bite and murder.

I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: June 21, 2017, 11:00:33 pm »

Bet NJW!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: June 21, 2017, 11:15:05 pm »

PERSON BET
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #260 on: June 21, 2017, 11:19:42 pm »

so now i can beat anyone i want?
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #261 on: June 22, 2017, 09:23:15 am »

« Last Edit: June 22, 2017, 02:48:35 pm by Whisperling »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #262 on: June 22, 2017, 11:00:36 am »

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)

Do whatever seems most survivable. Cling to cage walls.
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 09:42:52 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #263 on: June 22, 2017, 09:23:50 pm »

Blah.  Laser any aggressors, keep floating, mutate.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #264 on: June 23, 2017, 12:08:18 am »

Snap his neck with my arms.

Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #265 on: June 23, 2017, 07:57:13 am »

--
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 01:12:28 am by NJW2000 »
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #266 on: June 23, 2017, 08:55:36 am »

RC wins his bet! THE ARENA CHANGES IN RESPONSE TO HIS PERVERSE WISHES! RUSTY METAL CAGE WALLS SPRING UP OUT OF THE ABYSS AND FORM A SPHERICAL CAGE AROUND THE ARENA!

This arouses me to no end.

For a visual aid, this is sort of what the arena looks now:
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
You'll have to provide the sweet cycles yourself though.

Also, bet... PE!

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #267 on: June 23, 2017, 08:04:05 pm »

Bet PW
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #268 on: June 24, 2017, 12:04:13 pm »

Bet PE.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #269 on: June 24, 2017, 12:35:45 pm »

so now i can beat anyone i want?
You're on the wishlist. I select a random person from the list every time someone dies and they get in. So for now, just watch the tread and hope people die.

Now that I'm closer and tangled together, let's laser his face too. Then poison, bite and murder.

Snap his neck with my arms.

[2+7][1+4]
Neither Aoshi or Person are really bringing their"A" game here. In fact I'd say they're basically just flailing wildly. But their flailing has a fair amount of deadly weaponry behind it so thats enough. Despite his flagella body offering some increased dodging potential for his head, Person is still decapitated by a blast from Aoshi's laser-mouth.

You have an elephant head, with hair that ends in tiny elephant heads that toot lasers. Albeit lasers so tiny that they're basically worthless. Your neck is a giant gas bladder with monkey tails. Your abdomen loses the horn and gains a random gas bladder. Your human arms are replaced with bone hooks, but the mantis arms remain. Your legs become whale heads that can scream lasers, they also have big pulsating infection glands. Your body is covered in fish scales, scale plates and leaks a constant haze of weak laser light.

You pull a SY, float back away from melee range and try to laser AO. Your lasers are...well pretty weak really. Your best ones are the whale heads.
[2+3][6+2]
AO side steps your laser.

Spoiler: sheet (click to show/hide)

Do whatever seems most survivable. Cling to cage walls.
Your head is a human mouth with teeth made of hairy antlers. Your neck is a normal human neck, but with a single buffalo horn.  Your chest is a buffalo horn that goes from neck to abdomen, but there is also a human chest in there. A human chest shaped like a big old dick. Congrats. You finally found it. Your abdomen is human, but with a plague gland just growing out of it. Your arms are strange things: they're full of flickering blue light and seem to flash out of existence for a tiny fraction of a second every now and again. They're shaped like human arms but aren't actually, they're just soft and unresponsive organs. They also seem to be leaking some sort of extremely pestilent substance.  Your legs remain, but long bone spears sprout beside them, such that you now have to walk on their tips, like stilts.  Your entire body is covered in small purple sores that leak pus, out of your back an enormous, tree-like mushroom sprouts, doubling you over with its weight, and your body becomes covered in feathers and your bones become fragile and hollow. Finally, your skin turns red-orange and your entire body begins producing an insane amount of heat. You're literally as hot as a branding iron.

You walk over and...well you can't climb as you are so you just press yourself against the fence. It starts getting quite hot.

Blah.  Laser any aggressors, keep floating, mutate.

Your head vanishes. Your neck becomes a lion head that can roar out massively powerful lasers, your chest vanishes, your abdomen becomes a human head with massively powerful laser vision. Your arms become giant hydrogen gas bladers that sprout from your abdomen head. You have no legs. You're basically a floating pair of laser heads.

You hover in place.

XAN RADIO AND CRAZY ABE WIN THEIR BETS! XAN (XN) IS IN! THE ENTIRE CAGE HAS BEGUN TO ROTATE ! ANYONE ON THE GROUND IS BEING PUSHED TOWARDS THE OUTSIDE EDGE OF THE CAGE BY THE G-FORCE!

Waitlist
Endlessblaze
Rautherdir
Toaster
Toaster
Coolrune
Paphi
Papaj
Crazy Abe

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 23