Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 38941 times)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.
« Reply #315 on: July 17, 2017, 07:55:30 pm »

Mutate! Run away if attacked.

Spoiler: Genomes/Desc (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #316 on: July 17, 2017, 09:19:40 pm »

Just wanna say that AO made me a lovely little program that works just perfectly and will save me a lot of time.

Thanks AO!

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: July 17, 2017, 10:06:13 pm »

Mutate! Also, avoid being murdered by circling the (retracting) cage's exterior, and catiously keeping an eye on the AO/OS fight.

Spoiler: Waitlisters + GM (click to show/hide)
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #318 on: July 22, 2017, 05:10:08 pm »

I need to get someone with basic coding capacities to make a program to automatically search up these genome parts. That's what takes the longest.
In that case, I'm preemptively sorry for this.

MUTATION TIME BITCHES

AI DI AS FH KA
JS HF JK AS HD
KA JS HF KU AS
KU RI UV BV UI
SD YU TS BD YU
VI GB SI RL UH
UR SD IO SE TB

As per usual, if anyone tries to murder me, return the favor.

Just gonna say it: Just spamming genomes like this probably won't get you much.

Your head is in the shape of a snake's body; not the tail or head, just the body. It is made from the shiny translucent material of dragon fly wings and small furry nodules with strings of silk trailing after them.  Your neck is the horn of a rhino beetle, made of sharp insectoid chitin and studded with flairing and twitching nostrils that all have fangs protruding out of within them. It is also covered in those furry silk producing things. Your chest glows internally and is Also a rhino beetle horn made of sharp chitin, this time with a mix of horse hoof, and furry silk glands.  Your abdomen is a horse hoof in shape, but white and made of wriggling semi-flesh. It has a deformed tip in the shape of a baboon head, mid screech. The strange thing is densly muscled, if what drives it can be called muscle.  The arm, for there is only one growth, is huge and deformed, twisted and bloated. It is a gland, producing smoke constantly. It is shaped like a mouth and its every edge is as sharp and keen as a razor, though only made of soft flesh so unsuited to any actual task of cutting. Your legs are tiny bone things...like a flat plate with a spikey donut atop it and then a rounded dome atop that.  Your whole body is covered in long yellow hair, twisted and horribly deformed, releasing a constant haze of low energy laser light, Twisted backwards  and seemingly impaled on a giant bone spike.

Particularly here where the only head you have is so buried and secondary I'm gonna call it not a head and just have you die.

((Likewise a professional programmer in your service, assuming you have Windows. And my vacation just started so I have a plenty of time to do nothing.

Attempting murder again. Target: OC/OS/whatever. Open with lasers, follow up with wasp stinger pumping him full of venom, and end by checking if my arms can bite him.

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Current mutations (click to show/hide)

You have a normal head, though bald, with a single horse head shaped horn growing out of it. You have a human neck with a vertical fanged mouth that has a laser and smoke emitting gland in it instead of a tongue. Your chest is normal, but with a single crystalline plate on the sternum. The abdomen is normal, but with an organic shield in front and wasp stinger in the back. Arm is a long bone blade ended tendril that floats in air. The blade looks like a mouth.  Legs are long, bone blades that end in a curved bone hook. Overall you are very tall, have titanic muscle and are covered in a thick armadillo shell skin.

Mutate! Run away if attacked.

Spoiler: Genomes/Desc (click to show/hide)

Your head remains the same, but you have a second nose. Its a dog nose. Neck is the same. Chest is the same. Abdomen is nothing but a tiny, shrunken, mummified cat leg. Your arms are likewise, shrunken cat legs. Legs are normal. Whole body looks like a cat leg.

Sensing a pattern here.

Mutate! Also, avoid being murdered by circling the (retracting) cage's exterior, and catiously keeping an eye on the AO/OS fight.

Spoiler: Waitlisters + GM (click to show/hide)

Your head is a normal human head...except for the fact that the skin is literally molten and super heated, the face is warped to look like a whale body and the already distorted crown of the head is bristling with boney spikes. Your neck is a boney dome wiht a mass of purplish flesh inside it and leaking molten skin around it. The thing is in a roughly tubular shape. Your chest is normal, but has thousands of tiny bony wasp wings instead of hairs. Your abdomen is a fanged beak in the shape of an abdomen It has a patch of human head hair on it . Your arms are giant dicks but in the shape of some sort of human arm/leg hybrid limb, with a cat eye tip and nobby buffalo horn bits. Your legs are iridescent, massively musclar, arms made of human hair. They are so muscular they are vaguely pyramidal in shape. You are so fucking musclar in general its crazy. Like...you look more like a knobby tumor than a man. You're covered in hair and your muscles are outlined by hydrogen sacks.

Xan mutates himself to death.

AO attacks an idler and kills him immediately! Wow, that was easy.

The other two who showed up just stand around, mutating.

OS is dead!

Rautherdir and Papaj are in! (RA) and (PA)

Over the loud speakers they announce: AO HAS PROVEN HIMSELF WORTHY VIA MURDER.  HE MAY LEAVE THE ARENA OR BE GRANTED THE FORM OF HIS WISH.

Waitlist
Endlessblaze
Coolrune
Paphi
Person
NJW

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: July 22, 2017, 05:29:23 pm »

Bet RA
One wheel short of a wagon

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: July 22, 2017, 05:33:55 pm »

Wow that took a while.

Spoiler: New Genome (click to show/hide)

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: July 22, 2017, 11:06:12 pm »

Just gonna say it: Just spamming genomes like this probably won't get you much.

((On the contrary, genome spammers such as CA provided the backbone of my gene list.  It was foolish of Xan to not have a head, since that requirement has been demonstrated many times already, but slow and careful mutation is much less likely to get you powerful genes than genome spamming.  Though it does seem to avoid gaining instability genes.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: July 22, 2017, 11:08:35 pm »

((Yeah, I'm not really trying to get anything impactful since I can't be bothered to try to figure out the system, so I just spammed everything, deciding on this last turn to take out the default geonome things which I'd been keeping in previously. It was fun anyhow :P))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: July 23, 2017, 03:58:00 am »

"Oh hell yeah!, I'll stay a while and murder some more!"

Desired body and wanton murder!

((Can I have the genelist to craft my dream body? I promise not to mutate ever again and keep murdering limited so others have a chance to work out the system.))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: July 23, 2017, 09:32:03 am »

Huh, could've sworn I'd put up an action.

Don't have any bet's on who'll die next. However, via deductive reasoning, I am confident that naga dicks will occur before dick nagas. Yes, there is a difference.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: July 23, 2017, 03:24:22 pm »

Spoiler: currently (click to show/hide)
I'm assuming the "FB" on the map is meant to be "FL".

Mutate again. Attack Dusty Wayfarer, if I can reach them.
Spoiler: New Genome (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2017, 03:32:51 pm by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: July 24, 2017, 05:36:51 am »

"Here I go! The world is my oyster!"

Mutate, vomit liquid cold on my BioGenesis personal Gene Modifier and ceremoniously destroy it!
Then float and dance ballet like a black swan.
If anyone attempts to murder me, teleport behind them and perform counter murder.

Spoiler: Perfect Genome (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: July 25, 2017, 09:45:18 am by AoshimaMichio »
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: July 24, 2017, 09:24:13 am »

Forgot to mention this earlier, but re-waitlist me.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

syvarris

• Bay Watcher
  • UNICORNPEGASUSKITTEN
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: July 24, 2017, 09:00:17 pm »

((Can I have the genelist to craft my dream body? I promise not to mutate ever again and keep murdering limited so others have a chance to work out the system.))

((Though I avoided killing anyone while I was in, would you mind sharing this with me as well?  I'm out of the game, and won't be sharing it with anyone.))

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: July 26, 2017, 01:06:49 pm »

Can't keep up with this at the moment. Take me off the waitlist for now.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23