Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23

Author Topic: ED Mission 2: Not so competent after all  (Read 41857 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 2
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2017, 03:45:23 pm »

"Shitty hive city, I was a bit of a bounty hunter."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 16, 2017, 04:25:56 pm »

"I was framed after standing up to the big city gangs.  It's not a big deal to me, though; this is new and exciting too!"

He was silent a moment.

"I think we're being watched.

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 16, 2017, 04:31:57 pm »

"Really? now that you mention it....it has been way to quiet"
No sig yet

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 16, 2017, 04:45:36 pm »

"Alright, remember, check your fire."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 16, 2017, 05:03:45 pm »

"I got here for improving on some UWM military tech. Only my improvements were a little unstable, and they may or may not have killed some people.

Also, I just got some prototypes. This whole HMRC thing isn't all that bad."

Examine the pills closer, do they have any indication on what they might be for?

Also examine the gun, making sure to practice trigger discipline at all times so as to not shoot myself in the face. Can I see anything that might give a hint as to how it works/what it does?

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 17, 2017, 09:47:05 am »

"Some drunken blunders."
Look about,  weapon at the ready to shoot if attacked/If something doesn't seem to be bothering usm press one end of the metal piping from the gourney down into a point to make a makeshift spear.

At the moment nothing attacks or directly bothers you in any way. Unless those clouds bother you.

Did you take the gurney with you down here? Crazy man.

[Handi: 4-2] Eh...

"That guy? Probably dead now."

Focus and use Intuition.

Use intuition on what?

"I got here for improving on some UWM military tech. Only my improvements were a little unstable, and they may or may not have killed some people.

Also, I just got some prototypes. This whole HMRC thing isn't all that bad."

Examine the pills closer, do they have any indication on what they might be for?

Also examine the gun, making sure to practice trigger discipline at all times so as to not shoot myself in the face. Can I see anything that might give a hint as to how it works/what it does?

None indications whatsoever. All you can tell is that they fit nicely into your suit's injection port.

Lack of any holes probably means it isn't a projectile weapon. The dish thing in the dangerous end hints that it is some form of directed energy weapon instead. Probably not a laser either, according to the lack of visible optics.

So nobody in particular cares much about the feeling of being watched? That's fine. It was probably nothing more than your imagination in the first place.

After letting you rest for ten minutes the guide stands up and indicates you to follow. It's time for the last stretch. Next two hours of walking in the maze isn't any easier now than it was before. If anything, it's harder now because ground grows steeper. Finally the trek comes to its end. The team steps from under the roots straight into the wide open tunnel. It's clearly manmade, smooth and perfect curvature of walls and ceiling is undeniable proof. The tunnel goes straight into the darkness of the mountain, and only moss grows inside, but even it too peters out. You guide steps on the side and lets his backpack fall on the ground.

"Here it is. As you can see the tunnel is dark all the way to the end. There probably used to be lights but they have either burned out a long time ago or are shut down and nobody turned them back on again. Stick to the left side until you reach the first blast door and you will be safe from the defense turrets. The blast door is only partially open and if you peek behind it, you will certainly be decapitated for good. I'll set up a camp here and wait for news."
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: May 17, 2017, 09:52:24 am »

Move up along the left side following the guy's instructions and go wave one of Citop's legs out infront of the door way to see how the turrets deal with itYou know what just go stick by the medic and let the new guys figure this one out/explode horribly. and if anyone attacks us or goes berserk just shoot them in the head
"Someone get ready to toss a grenade in once we can  figure out the turrets location."
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 09:00:45 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2017, 12:52:40 pm »

Filgres frowned.  "I might let you guys with ranged weapons start this one out..."

That said, let's grab some nice throwing rocks.  And one stick for waving around door purposes.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: May 17, 2017, 01:22:12 pm »

"Does anyone want try one of these bright crimson prototype drugs?"
Fly one of my little drones into the tunnel to scan around. Stick to the left side like the guide said.

Also give one of the Biased Red capsules to citotp

« Last Edit: May 18, 2017, 07:59:02 am by Pancaek »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: May 17, 2017, 01:38:35 pm »

"What do they do?  Are they safe?"

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: May 17, 2017, 01:51:27 pm »

"If anyone is taking unkown shit could you kindly move back away from the rest of us first?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: May 17, 2017, 02:10:54 pm »

Do as the guide said and toss a grenade or two through the blast door when we know where the turrets are
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:54:33 pm by Bluexdog »
No sig yet

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: May 17, 2017, 02:32:53 pm »

((Might want to specify that you wait until you know where the turrets are, or you're going to lose your hand and/or your head
And Joanna can't fix decapitation))

With the group! Follow the guide's instructions and stick to the left wall.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: May 17, 2017, 02:47:36 pm »

((Might want to specify that you wait until you know where the turrets are, or you're going to lose your hand and/or your head
And Joanna can't fix decapitation))

With the group! Follow the guide's instructions and stick to the left wall.
Let's just stick close to the relatively attractive person and all should work out fine.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 02:59:34 pm by AbstractTraitorHero »
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 17, 2017, 03:30:50 pm »

Stay left.

"If someone could get me the positions of those turrets I should be able to destroy them from behind cover."
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 23