Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23

Author Topic: ED Mission 2: Not so competent after all  (Read 42587 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 2
« Reply #60 on: May 19, 2017, 05:48:33 pm »

Hold position.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 19, 2017, 05:55:03 pm »

No sig yet

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: May 19, 2017, 05:59:02 pm »

Hold position.
Same for me
It's like holding the line but with less action
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 22, 2017, 02:09:00 pm »

((Have fun!))

Throw a rock around the corner.  Don't stick arm around or anything, just bank it off the wall.

You throw a rock in. You hear it bounce off of the floor once, then it sounds as if two rocks are clattering on the floor. Then four.

More waiting and protecting the medic from harm, offer one of citop's legs to the guys messing with the turrets Other wise be ready to shoot anyone that presents a threat to the team.

Waiting. Actually, you don't have those body parts. Because they were mushed during acceleration and then your locker had to be cleaned.

Stick the pill in my robobody medicine port. Swipe my hand quickly over the opening in the door to get a look using those cameras.

Into the port the pill goes. While waiting for the effects manifest you switch vision to your finger cameras and take a quick peek. The area behind the door is actually darker than on the other side; light from people's lamps doesn't reflect very well. But you can make enough to confirm that the tunnel continues forward without any changes in appearance, but since you can't really see further than three meters you can't tell how far. The only unusual thing you can see is the rock Filgres threw in. It's sliced in four uneven pieces. Only other interesting piece is that the blast door appears to be about two meters thick.

[Will: 3+1]

And then you start getting angry at nobody in particular. Frustrated to the point you really, really want to punch somebody. But you hold it in, you reign the anger, you bottle it up. You feel like a grenade that's about to go off at slightest disruption...

Catch up with the team. Be ready to drop the hammer on any hostiles or capitalists.

I assume you walk with the group if you aren't posting.

Look fucking sweet. Be ready to shoot anyone and anything at a moment's notice.

[Cha: 3-1] You are fucking sweet, a veritable honeypot. No need to try or anything.

Hold position.
Same for me

You two hug the closest wall as hard as you can.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: May 23, 2017, 01:41:47 am »

Citotp's face becomes a >:( and turns to face the guy who gave him the pill.
"Ah. As- as might be expected, the substance has a mental effect. May I punch you, please? Failing that, may I have some more? For science, you see."

Punch Grits if he agrees to be punched. If he gives me more... it'll be time to edit in a plan, cause I want it to be a surprise.
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 23, 2017, 08:29:54 am »

Just continue waiting, if no one throws the grenade in, ask if I can do it after which poinch chuck it as hard as I can to make it bounce of the wall into the room at high speeds

if anyone tries to punch me, use laser rifle to cut them in half both ways
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:21:09 am by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 23, 2017, 08:42:44 am »

"...Alright, I highly recommend against taking more of that when you're in an enclosed space with your team." Joanna says.

Do not get punched.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 09:38:54 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 23, 2017, 09:10:29 am »

"Hey hey, don't punch the dealer! But sure, have another candy."
Give citotp another one of the prototype pills. Also shuffle along the safety off the wall to make some more space between me and the door opening, since there's not really anything I can do here.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 23, 2017, 12:50:29 pm »

Citotp's face becomes a >:( and turns to face the guy who gave him the pill.
"Ah. As- as might be expected, the substance has a mental effect. May I punch you, please? Failing that, may I have some more? For science, you see."

Punch Grits if he agrees to be punched. If he gives me more... it'll be time to edit in a plan, cause I want it to be a surprise.

[Will: 5] He doesn't want to be punched by a robot. Understandable, really. You forcibly calm yourself and seal the bubbling rage even tighter into depths of your soul and accept the pill Grits hands you.

Just continue waiting, if no one throws the grenade in, ask if I can do it after which poinch chuck it as hard as I can to make it bounce of the wall into the room at high speeds

if anyone tries to punch me, use laser rifle to cut them in half both ways

You don't have any grenades. But you ask anyway.

"Can I have a grenade, please? Pretty please? I promise to throw it in the right direction!"

No punching is happening yet.

"...Alright, I highly recommend against taking more of that when you're in an enclosed space with your team." Joanna says.

Do not get punched.

Easy. But don't antagonize the man with anger issues.

"Hey hey, don't punch the dealer! But sure, have another candy."
Give citotp another one of the prototype pills. Also shuffle along the safety off the wall to make some more space between me and the door opening, since there's not really anything I can do here.

You exchange a pill in for not getting punched in face. A Very favorable deal, all things considered.

[Int: 3] Actually you think there's something you could do. It might involve someone's head, someone disposable perhaps.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 23, 2017, 05:50:40 pm »

Err nvm just stay back away from the guy throwing the grenade and a good twenty feet from the guy taking the pill, be ready to shoot him up if he does anything
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 10:26:17 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 23, 2017, 06:59:22 pm »

Chuck a grenade to the turrets
No sig yet

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: May 23, 2017, 07:23:04 pm »

Shelve that idea for later, keeping my distance from the door seems like a better idea right at this moment.

Actually, just slowly back up a bit more. Some more distance between me and the door can't hurt. Stick to the safe wall though.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2017, 06:57:32 am by Pancaek »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 23, 2017, 10:10:31 pm »

Let's just be quiet. Let's follow.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 23, 2017, 10:12:09 pm »

"Don't worry, this is going to be awesome. If I fall unconscious just leave me here until I wake up."

Eat a second red pill and then channel my anger to heat the hell out of everything three meters past the blast door. This field of heat should extend as far forwards as I feel is possible.

"Oh, and you may wish to take some cover."
Insatiable consumption. Ceaseless motion. Unstoppable destruction.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 23, 2017, 10:19:24 pm »

"My feets!"
Move back a good 15 feet.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 23