Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23

Author Topic: ED Mission 2: Not so competent after all  (Read 41865 times)

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
Re: ED Mission 2
« Reply #15 on: May 16, 2017, 10:03:02 am »

For now, inspect both of the prototypes I bought.

Aigre Excalibur

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 16, 2017, 10:16:53 am »

"Fair comrade. Your deliverance is at hand. Show us the way to the capitalist pigs and tell the workers to rejoice at the dawning of a new world order."

Say the above.
Never ever cease communication with your enemies, never ever cease interaction with them, never isolate yourself from them. Never ignore them, relish the time to deal with them, to exercise banter. The biggest mistake one can make is ignoring one's enemies. Go out of your way to pick a fight today.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 16, 2017, 10:20:58 am »

"You can start your new world order by taking out the enemy's defenses, turrents, lasers."
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 16, 2017, 10:24:47 am »

"Nice to meet you" She looks around "What exactly are these things weak to? By things I mean the Turrets" She asks the rest of the team and the guide

"I assume they are weak to exactly same things as all other laser weapons. Overwhelming kinetic force and EMP."

"Nice to meet you" She shakes his hand, "What exactly are these things weak to?" She asks the rest of the team
((What are you asking? Which things? Also, kin-amp is a glove. Just a warning.))

"We are, yes." Joanna says to the man. "Let's get down to business. Anything we should know about the bunker before we go?" She's speaking quickly - part wanting to get this over with, part concerned that people will start somehow killing themselves or the guide if they don't move soon.

Say above

"It's carved inside this mountain. Its entrance is dark and partially open. The turrets are very aggressive and precise. It's probably empty of living people. One of the backward tribes around here claims to trace their ancestors to people who left from this bunker, which is the reason why it was found in the first place. That's about all we know so far."

"Hmph. Overwatch."

Squat in the middle of the road and keep an eye out in all directions with my many eyes.

You focus on the various cameras all over your body, one at the time and watch your teammates. Vik's defenseless back in particular.

((What are you asking? Which things? Also, kin-amp is a glove. Just a warning.))

((Actually, unless Ao changed this from original ER, the functional part is just a postage-stamp sized black box positioned over the glove's knuckles.  The rest of the glove is completely inert and normal.  Yes, the armory entry mentions that you shouldn't scratch your nose--a lot of armory entries contain misleading statements.))

((That's how it goes in this timeline. I put the battery back though I have no idea where a battery could be in such a small thing.))

For now, inspect both of the prototypes I bought.

Biased Red is a bottle containing six so glaringly red pills that it makes you think they actually might glow in dark. Jovial Copper appears to be some type of weapon. It has a traditional handle and a trigger attached to gray cuboid consisting most of the "barrel". At opposite end of the box is recessed, making it resemble a miniature satellite dish.

"Fair comrade. Your deliverance is at hand. Show us the way to the capitalist pigs and tell the workers to rejoice at the dawning of a new world order."

Say the above.

The man stares you few uncomfortable seconds. "Suuure," he says, drawling the word. "Follow me then. I'll mark the path in case you have to return here without me."

He turns around and walks back into the maze of roots he came from. The maze immediately veers off of the road. Sometimes the path takes you over thinner sections where kind of natural stairs has formed, sometimes it goes under arching roots. Every now and then your guide paints arrows pointing the way back to the shuttle with a can of red spray paint. Despite lower gravity, this trekking is quickly tiring people out, and after two hours your guide has to stop and let you rest.

While resting, Stepan, Maya, Vik and Filgres have a definite feeling of someone watching them. Nothing can be seen or heard around, however, even the local wildlife has been quiet and out of sight for the most part (except certain multi-legged tentacle thing resembling a mix of centipede and snail). Grits is absolutely certain that this world's apex ambush predator is getting ready to ambush you.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 16, 2017, 10:28:09 am »

" Well this is just peachy...So what are you all here for?"
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 16, 2017, 10:30:48 am »

"Some drunken blunders."
Look about,  weapon at the ready to shoot if attacked/If something doesn't seem to be bothering usm press one end of the metal piping from the gourney down into a point to make a makeshift spear.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 05:28:15 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2017, 10:33:10 am »

Bastien raised an eyebrow. Drunken blunder's...to even hik that....seemed a bit unfair to be honest he not being a complete psychopath felt just a bit bad for the guy. Then he decided why not chip in.
"..I diden't do anything some guy at work punched me in the face. I woke up here."

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2017, 10:35:50 am »

Vik chuckles
"Life's a bitch, eh?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2017, 10:44:28 am »

Bastien actually gives a laugh at that. He sounds like a pretencious dork. It's high pitched nasally and a little weak
..he's leaning on one side akwardly

"Can say that again drunkard. This metal leg is a bit akward ill admit. But ill get used to how terrible they are. Or I'll just improve yeah that sounds better. Unless you wanna take a crack qt it first I suppose."
....was bastien being actually nice? Did he have more to him then being a snarky asshole? Or maybe his pity just make's him hold his snark back. Who knows.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2017, 10:51:10 am »

" Well this is just peachy...So what are you all here for?"
Joanna shrugs at the question. "Turns out, the governor of my planet was really touchy about who their kid got into bed with. We were both consenting adults, but noooo, off to the HMRC with me." Normally, Joanna would tell people to focus at this point, but they were resting anyway - as long as somebody was keeping an eye out it was probably fine to talk.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2017, 10:53:12 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2017, 10:58:18 am »

Bastien...actually blushed admittedly......he had never had sex. For some reason no women had ever seemed to really....want to do that with him. T-There loss. He was fine with this. T-Those women were just...they just had terrible taste.
"..I-I...suppose that's one damn way to end up here.
I mean...just um.

God's he was making a fool of himself like a stuttering damn communist. This was most decidely Unhim.
"So it seems this organizatiom just takes innocent people in Randomly. How uncoth."
Good save bastien. Good save.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2017, 01:36:52 pm »

"Wonder how the guy that tried to run me over is doing..."
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps I'll
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2017, 01:46:44 pm »

"That guy? Probably dead now."

Focus and use Intuition.
Down at the bottom of the ocean. Beneath tons of brine which would crush you down. Not into broken and splintered flesh, but into thin soup. Into just more of the sea water. Where things live that aren't so different from you, but you will never live to touch them and they will never live to touch you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2017, 02:04:24 pm »

"OH, shame, didn't want to kill him off. Ah well...So where are you guys all from?"
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2017, 03:44:27 pm »

"OH, shame, didn't want to kill him off. Ah well...So where are you guys all from?"
"I cant remember the planet I came from's name, also I am part of a league of assassins, How about you?"
No sig yet
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 23