Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 68043 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 31: Try This On For Size
« Reply #315 on: September 20, 2017, 07:29:26 pm »

Frank grabs up his crossbow and speaks the word "... lightning?" before nocking a bolt and firing it at the retreating Grimmy.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed with Exponential Hiatuses
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: September 20, 2017, 07:54:48 pm »

...Huh. Guess I can figure out what they do later, trial and error. Run toward Flabort and attack him again!
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: September 21, 2017, 04:06:55 pm »

(Nah its cool. I'd have updated the post, but am a bit busier IRL than expected. Should be able to update my own stuff soon.)

"Bah. All this magical loot. As much as I like a good puzzle, I'd like something more practical killing wise. Perhaps I should be keeping these in reserve for the heal, but ah well."

Follow NAV.

(Sorry if either of these were the special thing you alluded to. But now that they're gone, mind saying what they were so I can agonize over this terrible mistake?)
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 02:38:57 pm by Person »
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: September 21, 2017, 06:39:24 pm »

((The main problem with your action is that it takes 3 Tier 2 loot to make a Tier 3 loot, not 2. Similarly, it takes 4 Tier 3 loot to make a Tier 4 loot, and 5 Tier 4 loot to make a Tier 5 loot.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: September 21, 2017, 07:20:35 pm »

((The main problem with your action is that it takes 3 Tier 2 loot to make a Tier 3 loot, not 2. Similarly, it takes 4 Tier 3 loot to make a Tier 4 loot, and 5 Tier 4 loot to make a Tier 5 loot.))
So, a tier two loot costs two tier one loots...let's call this two units of loot.
A tier three piece of loot then costs 6 units of loot.
A tier 4 loot takes 24 units of loot. That, in itself, is a lot.
A tier 5 loot takes 24 x 5 =...120 units of loot. Wow. That ought to be sufficiently overpowered.
Work on a potential forum game for my return to Bay12. Figure out parts that puzzled me before. Find more things to figure out that I can't. Work on another game instead of solving them. Get distracted and stop working. Remember it a week or two later. Remember I'm still on hiatus. Illogically, Be too ashamed to return yet. Repeat ad nauseam.

Finally have a game completely ready. Wait a week before posting it out of laziness.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: September 21, 2017, 08:16:10 pm »

((Yah. Thankfully, there's multiple ways to earn loot.))

((... though considering that, I might want to make some adjustments.))
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: September 21, 2017, 08:27:06 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Can you put me waitlist B.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: September 21, 2017, 08:30:08 pm »

Tap a small sip from the acid chalice. If it just burns me and/or doesn't empower me in any way, dip an arrow into it and fire it (the arrow) at Frank. If it gave me a beneficial effect, just fire a normal arrow at Frank.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: September 21, 2017, 08:30:16 pm »

What would be more powerful, one tier 5 loot or 120 tier 1 loots?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: September 21, 2017, 08:38:31 pm »

It depends on how many/much tier 1 loot you can use at once.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: September 22, 2017, 08:52:14 am »

"Let's go. Better to test our loot and discuss strategy where we won't be seen or interrupted."
Dave Blade crosses his katana and shotgun in an X over his chest and walks south into the magical realm of PMs.
« Last Edit: September 23, 2017, 12:03:41 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: September 22, 2017, 12:08:28 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Can you put me waitlist B.
I certainly can, but I can also let you replace Flabort and keep his sweet sweet loot. What is your desire?
~~~
It depends on how many/much tier 1 loot you can use at once.
Basically this.
Generic Arms Race.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: September 22, 2017, 12:20:04 pm »

I certainly can, but I can also let you replace Flabort and keep his sweet sweet loot. What is your desire?

Sure, I'll be with that.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

OceanSoul

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: September 22, 2017, 02:40:07 pm »

Sure, I'll be with that.
I suggest that maybe you should put up an action now. If you don't, then, to be fair, FOU, just replace my action with me just attempting to understand the boots a bit better, and using the chainsaw to separate the chalice from the DERPBOT statue.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: September 23, 2017, 11:22:27 am »

((I would have updated by now, methinks, but Raphael/Person is still trying to sacrifice his loot for no gain.))
Generic Arms Race.

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 38