Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 68016 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile

Dream of Rasputin and use this delusion to (somehow) grant my unconscious body additional resistance.

Because logic.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile

In response to seeing the crazy man standing in the middle of his cutting fog, William runs the fuck away to the south.  Try and examine my revolver as well to see if it had buttons or switches that the pock-

Wait. My pocket watch let me improve it with a word.

Forget the action above, append the word "frost" and shoot Capko in the torso with my revolver.

William shouts out "Frost!". Surely his revolver would take on extra power!

... nothing happens.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile

Just fucking shoot Capko again.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile

Dave blade is just gonna activate super speed and try to nick an artifact from the dead guy, don't care which, then run away toward the pit to cash them in.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Lethally sacrifice Frank to some dark god with my ritual dagger.

If I kill Frank: Take Frank's loot, and don't let Dave steal it. Head towards the sacrifice pit.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((How the hell does a 3 vs 2 with a chainsaw do no damage?!))

((The blood of Rasputin.))
~~~
Turn 48: Sacrifice to Armok

INIT:
NAV/Dave Blade(47)
Person/Raphael(10)
Coolrune206/Frank(54, 99 = 54-20=34)
Willpower!(6-1=5) (6, 5 = 0, 4 = 10, 3 = 20, 2 = 30, 1 = 40, 0 = nope)
Burned Manticore(36)
Dancing Grape Golem(48)
GigaGiant/Capko Eagleson(3)
Yottawhat/Willam A. Drango(75)
ATHATH/Spoopy(56)
Edgar(46)

William A. Drango was going to bloody well shoot the crazy cult guy, period.
Just fucking shoot Capko again.

William took the time to line up his shot. The fog dissipated and Capko just stood there, laughing.

Le Bang!(2, 4 = 4) vs. Dodge!(5)

William fired. No sound of bullet hitting flesh sounded. Capko, in his laughter, accidentally dodged the bullet by doubling over. William was starting to get afraid.

Spoopy would finish off Frank!
Lethally sacrifice Frank to some dark god with my ritual dagger.

If I kill Frank: Take Frank's loot, and don't let Dave steal it. Head towards the sacrifice pit.

Dream of Rasputin and use this delusion to (somehow) grant my unconscious body additional resistance.

Because logic.

Blood of Rasputin!(1)

Frank dreamed... and saw somebody. Somebody legendary. The great Rasputin.

"You give our blood a bad name."

Spoopy called upon dark powers!

For Darkness!(4)

Spoopy raised his dagger above Frank, dedicated the sacrifice to Armok, and stabbed down.

Stab!(6) vs. Dodge!(0-1=-1)

Sacrifice!(1, 3 = 3) vs. Resist!(1, 2 = 1-2=-1)

Necrosis Resist!(4, 1 = 1-2=-1)

Spoopy stabbed his dagger into Frank's guts. Frank finally gave up the ghost. He was dead. Spoopy grinned, and grinned even wider when the dark red voice in his ears spoke for the first time.

Spoopy took Frank's potions belt, his malfunctioning crossbow(Spoopy had vague past life memories of suffering because of the crossbow's bolts), and the mysterious chalice that nobody truly unlocked the secrets of. Spoopy then headed towards the pit... but noticed someone running at him.

Dave Blade and his Dancing Grape Golem were running at him.
Dave blade is just gonna activate super speed and try to nick an artifact from the dead guy, don't care which, then run away toward the pit to cash them in.

For some reason, Dave Blade's super speed wasn't working when he charged Spoopy.

Intuition!(3)

Dave Blade wished he knew why this was the case. Maybe his superspeed required specific circumstances to work?

Nick an Artifact!(5-1=4), Me Too!(2) vs. Run!(6)

Regardless of the lack of superspeed, Dave Blade caught up to Spoopy quickly, though his Dancing Grape Golem didn't. Spoopy managed to avoid having his loot be snatched, though at expense of his stamina.

Soon, both(with the golem trailing behind) were at the pit, but Spoopy was there first... and was tired.

The Manticore decided to return to its lair.
Quote from: Manticore
No more of this!

Luck!(5)

The Manticore went to the wasteland bordering the forest and the desert, unaccosted. It needed to rest away its wounds...

Frank was dead.

Raphael and his mysterious minion Edgar did secret things.
Secrets.

Capko finished his diabolical laugh and finally got around to attacking.
Embrace my status as the leader of the Cult of Foggy Mace. Stand in the fog, stretch out my arms, raise my head toward the sky, and laugh loudly like a mad man. Then walk briskly toward William with a deranged smile on my face and smack him with the mace.

Bonk!(2+1=3) vs. Dodge!(5)

William got the heck out of dodge, moving out of the way of Capko's mace strike... but there was the worrying second danger.

Fog Resist, Cult Leader!(2, 1 = 2-1-1=0)
Fog Resist, Foe!(4)

The fog was practically shredding Capko now, while leaving William almost untouched. Capko was getting very worried that his mace was choosing a new owner...

Praise the Mace!(5-1=4)

Capko recognized the effects of the mace on his mind. It was warping him, making him a more fervent cult leader. It was up to him if he wished to fully accept it, though... he was leaning on yes.
~~~
Blue returned for his third go! Vengance against the power duo of Dave Blade and Raphael would be his!

A whip engraved with a skull dropped into his hands.
~~~
Statuses:
Spoiler: Dave Blade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Raphael (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Frank (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Manticore (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Capko Eagleson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: William A. Drango (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spoopy The Skeleton (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Blue The Third (click to show/hide)

If you notice any mistakes(especially with the statuses), please let me know. This also applies if you have any tips for improving my writing. Expect something special turn 50. Just in case you missed it the first time.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2017, 07:12:41 pm by FallacyofUrist »
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 48: Sacrifice to Armok
« Reply #487 on: October 25, 2017, 06:41:13 pm »

Anywho...

Name: Nikola
Description(optional): An old-ish man who is constantly salty about things

Waitlist A I guess.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: October 26, 2017, 02:25:37 pm »

"What do you do!"

Giving my gun a good shake before firing it at Capko again.

((Also, I have 3/6 bullets left, not 4/6))
« Last Edit: October 27, 2017, 04:29:00 pm by Yottawhat »
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #489 on: October 26, 2017, 07:17:21 pm »

Instead of chasing Spoopy, Dave Blade sprints back to the forest and scoops up the gooey remains of the gauntlet that possessed the manticore into his hammerspace.
He also reloads his vomit frog shotgun.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #490 on: October 27, 2017, 12:57:15 am »

Exchange the scythe of fear and the potion belt for a piece of Tier 2 loot.

Stab anyone that tries to kill me.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #491 on: October 27, 2017, 03:56:30 pm »

(I've got so many melee penalties, better try another strategy.)

Throw my mace at William, if I am still capable of letting go of it.

If I am not capable/willing to let go of the mace, then rush William, tackle him to the ground, and hit the ground beside us with the mace to cause the fog to start shredding us both. Keep him pinned.
Insert witty signature here

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: October 27, 2017, 07:58:19 pm »

Spoiler: You know the drill (click to show/hide)

Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: October 28, 2017, 10:17:18 am »

PTW

Waitlist E
Name: Phlorizin
Description: Average man in every way(28 y/o Han Chinese Male). Has a sour attitude.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: October 28, 2017, 07:11:27 pm »

Secrets
Generic Arms Race.

Pages: 1 ... 31 32 [33] 34 35 ... 38