Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 56: Too Splendid  (Read 67911 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 52: Knives Everywhere(in one place)
« Reply #525 on: November 28, 2017, 04:04:08 am »

Repeat my previous (cancelled/negated) action.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 52: Knives Everywhere(in one place)
« Reply #526 on: November 28, 2017, 09:52:55 am »

Try and find another fighter I suppose, so I can, y'know, fight 'em
« Last Edit: November 28, 2017, 09:08:03 pm by Failbird105 »

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #527 on: November 28, 2017, 08:15:59 pm »

Examine my surroundings

Can't do anything if I don't know what machines to poke, can I?

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #528 on: November 30, 2017, 08:08:08 pm »

Turn 53: Ain't Dead

INIT:
NAV/Dave Blade(82)
Person/Raphael(9)
Dancing Grape Golem(50)
GigaGiant/Capko Eagleson(95-20=75)
Yottawhat/Willam A. Drango(75)
ATHATH/Spoopy(58)
Edgar(21)
Frogbear(26)
Failbird105/Rich Maximillian McMoneybags(28)
Captain America(59)
dustywayfarer/Phlorizin(44)

Dave Blade, master of the sword, continued his sword fight. Or maybe just did loot testing.
Ninjas are no match for my new blade.

Capko Eagleson worked on patching himself up.
Use the med kit to patch up the rest of my injuries.

Medicine!(4)

Capko could definitely have done better if he was a professional, but he did make progress on fixing his wounds.

At roughly the same time, William A. Drango started looting.
Search the office for basic supplies like a bag, a pair of scissors and duct tape.  Especially duct tape.

Luck!(2)

Surely, there had to be office supplies somewhere! And there were. Paper, pens and pencils, so many sticky notes... but no scissors or duct tape. There was what looked like a drawstring bag... but it was, somehow, on top of a ceiling fan. Ugh.

Captain America continued his fight against the bear that was significantly more threatening than some guy with a knife clutching his head.
Quote from: Captain America
Kill! Maim! Tear!

Murder!(4+1=5) vs. Evade!(5)

Captain America struck out with a high kick, but was pushed back by a paw strike from the frogbear he struck at.

Spoopy the Skeleton would not let anyone hurt his bear!
Repeat my previous (cancelled/negated) action.
Ask Captain America why he wants to kill me. If he doesn't give a good reason/continues to attack me/if it would be appropriate, get up and cut Captain America with my knife.

Spoopy got to his feet, eyed Captain America, who was shouting about murder, decided diplomacy wasn't happening, and slashed.

Dagger!(6) vs. Dodge!(5+1=6)

It was a deadly thrust, but the murderous superhero was just too quick to get hit.

The Dancing Grape Golem was probably assisting Dave Blade with something or other.

Phlorizin worked on finding his bearings.
Examine my surroundings

Can't do anything if I don't know what machines to poke, can I?

Phlorizin looked about, eyeing the rolling hills of scrap. Odds were he could find almost any power tool in there if he looked.

Examine Further!(1)

He climbed a hill, looking around. Nothing but-holy cow!

Drill!(5) vs. Dodge!(5)

A suit of empty armor was striking at his head with a drill! Phlorizin stepped to the side, eyeing his first enemy.

Rich Maximillian McMoneybags would claim the loot of his enemies! And he would be richer!
Try and find another fighter I suppose, so I can, y'know, fight 'em

Search!(1)

Luck Critical!(6)

Rich took two steps and stepped through a surface of apparently not actually solid rock. It seemed he had found the North Island dungeon entrance.

Reflexes!(2)

Before he could stop himself, he took another step forwards and tumbled into the first room, a square chamber covered in snakes.

Hostilities!(3) vs. Dodge!(5)

One snake snapped lazily at Rich, only to be stabbed in the head and killed with Rich's spear.

... when was the last time these snakes were fed?

Spoopy's Frogbear wondered if it had to do everything itself. Bearing in mind the current state of its master, though, it didn't mind.
Quote from: Frogbear
Right, let's use my claws.

Savage Claws!(2) vs. Dodge!(4+1=5)

Captain America saw the blow coming and backflipped away. If only he wasn't so agile...

Raphael and Edgar had much the same intention.

Seek out and kill non-snake enemies.

Seek and Ye Shall Find!(6)

After a bit of trudging and a few close calls with snake pits, Raphael and his minion made it to the center of the North Island, where they noticed a mysterious warrior wielding a trident. Not a player, but someone dangerous still. Was the reward worth it? The trident, Raphael could tell, was a piece of Tier 3 loot.

~~~
Statuses:
Spoiler: Dave Blade (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Raphael (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Capko Eagleson (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: William A. Drango (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Spoopy The Skeleton (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Philorizin (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Captain America (click to show/hide)

If you notice any mistakes(especially with the statuses), please let me know. This also applies if you have any tips for improving my writing.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Yottawhat

• Bay Watcher
  • New face, new look.
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (7/7). Turn 53: Ain't Dead
« Reply #529 on: November 30, 2017, 10:22:04 pm »

Time for some loot testing.

Drop my healing longbow then pick it back up, then shoot my revolver and see if the bullet changed in anyway.
(1) You start forward with determination and certainty. You carry this determination with you right into the gaping crater that opens under your feet. You fall into a pit. The sounds of combat above dim, along with the light from the suns. In the quiet below, you hear some other noises instead.

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: December 01, 2017, 03:57:43 am »

Phlorizin wades into one of the bigger piles of scrap, banking on the fact that suit of empty armor is either stationary or has trouble balancing in precarious piles of scrap. He ties the skull-runed whip around the end of the bo-staff, cutting a notch if the first attempt fails. Phlorizin then uses the combination to whale on the vacuous suit from a safe distance.

Let me know if I'm trying to do too much in one turn.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: December 01, 2017, 03:23:02 pm »

Dave Blade knows that knowledge is power. He is not willing to give his opponents any power. Which is why he is still Private Messaging.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GigaGiant

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering down at you
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: December 01, 2017, 06:13:46 pm »

Raise my hand to the sky, look upward, and yell as loud as I can: "Foggy Mace! Return to your master!"

If nothing happens, then search for a new weapon.
Insert witty signature here

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: December 01, 2017, 09:04:00 pm »

Dave Blade knows that knowledge is power. He is not willing to give his opponents any power. Which is why he is still Private Messaging.
I hope you plan to retro-edit all your actions into this thread. It would prove an interesting read.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight 2! (6/6). Turn 6: Mediocre Results
« Reply #534 on: December 02, 2017, 11:48:35 am »

I hope you plan to retro-edit all your actions into this thread. It would prove an interesting read.
Sure. Once the secrets contained in PMs are public knowledge or irrelevant I will post them. Have some from the early game when Dave was testing his very first loot.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: December 03, 2017, 06:48:35 am »

Have us both disguise as a pile of scrap. Enter stealth mode.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: December 08, 2017, 11:24:59 am »

Bzzump!

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: December 11, 2017, 08:41:36 pm »

Bzzump!
I'm missing some people. ATHATH and Failbird, I think.
Generic Arms Race.

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Failbird105

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: December 16, 2017, 02:26:00 pm »

coulda sworn...

Chainsaw through the room wildly.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: December 17, 2017, 04:34:31 pm »

Repeat previous action.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping
Pages: 1 ... 34 35 [36] 37 38