Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373174 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - Interactive Web Comic
« Reply #1350 on: September 04, 2019, 12:48:03 pm »

Try to see through John's eyes. Use him as a spy on Matthias's movements (because he's looking for Grawr, not John, right?)
+1 to this--
+1
+1

+1

Yeah we should be friendly and nice. he does not appear to be our enemy.

Then after we have had fun we should posit that perhaps the reason he could not escape is because he needed someone to do it with. You should look together and see if the two of you can succeed where he could not.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Lunardog15

• Bay Watcher
  • I bring hell (aka eternal PUNishment)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1351 on: September 05, 2019, 11:15:25 am »

Try to see through John's eyes. Use him as a spy on Matthias's movements (because he's looking for Grawr, not John, right?)
+1 to this--
+1
+1

+1

Yeah we should be friendly and nice. he does not appear to be our enemy.

Then after we have had fun we should posit that perhaps the reason he could not escape is because he needed someone to do it with. You should look together and see if the two of you can succeed where he could not.
+1 power to of bullshit friendship
everything is fine
 everything is on fire
I see no difference between these two phrases.
only at modded hell does this make sense

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1352 on: September 09, 2019, 07:47:13 pm »

Try to see through John's eyes. Use him as a spy on Matthias's movements.

You are now controlling John.

Mathias is standing, looking around the bloodscape.

A flash of light at the corner of your eye breaks your concentration.

There is some sort of small blinking light at the end of the passage way.

« Last Edit: September 10, 2019, 12:49:30 am by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1353 on: September 09, 2019, 08:21:47 pm »

!!Dodgeroll!! to another, much easier hiding spot. When Matthias finds us, show him what we've found.

Edit: Changing my suggestion
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:28:08 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1354 on: September 09, 2019, 08:31:30 pm »

!!Dodgeroll!! to another, much easier hiding spot. When Matthias finds us, show him what we've found.

Check it out first. Then come back and talk to Matthias if it proves to be an es-capay route or some such. What if it's like, a divine macguffin of bloodromancy power? We should definitely have that ourselves.

Also if it IS an escape I think we should officially resolve to take Matthias with us and trust in the power of friendship. I am fully aware of the potential ramifications and say we..... *snrrk*... ROLL with it.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1355 on: September 09, 2019, 09:13:49 pm »

Check it out first. Then come back and talk to Matthias if it proves to be an es-capay route or some such. What if it's like, a divine macguffin of bloodromancy power? We should definitely have that ourselves.

Also if it IS an escape I think we should officially resolve to take Matthias with us and trust in the power of friendship. I am fully aware of the potential ramifications and say we..... *snrrk*... ROLL with it.

+1. Mathias deserves a chance at redemption, and even if it proves to be a mistake the consequences will inevitably be entertaining.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1356 on: September 09, 2019, 09:48:55 pm »

+1. Mathias deserves a chance at redemption, and even if it proves to be a mistake the consequences will inevitably be entertaining.

+1

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1357 on: September 09, 2019, 10:26:43 pm »

Ehh fine. Amended suggestion:

Can we see in the dark? If not, can we use our uber-blood powers to make ourselves capable of seeing in the dark? If so, do so.
Then, slowly, quietly, and carefully sneak towards the blinking light until we can determine what it is.
« Last Edit: September 09, 2019, 10:28:43 pm by Superdorf »
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1358 on: September 10, 2019, 07:41:36 am »

+1

Can we see in the dark? If not, can we use our uber-blood powers to make ourselves capable of seeing in the dark? If so, do so.
Then, slowly, quietly, and carefully sneak towards the blinking light until we can determine what it is.

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1359 on: September 10, 2019, 08:56:15 am »

+1

+1
!!Dodgeroll!! to the light

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1360 on: September 10, 2019, 12:47:59 pm »

+1

+1

Oh hey wow that's..... a good point. Our physiology is basically fluid in this place.

Let's improve our senses in general if we can. Obviously we aren't going to be superhuman, but hearing and smell would be great to give a boost to.

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1361 on: September 10, 2019, 02:24:13 pm »

I think kobolds can already see in the dark (they'd pretty much have to when their natural habitat is caves), but boosting our senses still couldn't hurt assuming we're capable of doing that. +1
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1362 on: September 12, 2019, 12:42:34 pm »

PTW

IonMatrix

• Bay Watcher
  • [MUTAGEN_DEPENDENT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1363 on: September 12, 2019, 07:06:47 pm »

*Summons *!!UPDATE!!* using the holy power of KETCHUP*

+1

+1

Oh hey wow that's..... a good point. Our physiology is basically fluid in this place.

Let's improve our senses in general if we can. Obviously we aren't going to be superhuman, but hearing and smell would be great to give a boost to.
+1to all of these !!SUGGESTIONS!!
I thnik we need to make a backup plan incase it isn't an exit. Maybe...!!DODGEROLL!! to a better hiding place and find other points of intrest?
"Mutagen"! Such a lovely word! I simply MUST have more mutagen!

*sigh* I can't believe I play this game...

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1364 on: September 13, 2019, 12:58:23 pm »

Yeah I mean if it's dangerous or unhelpful in any way, dodgeroll away.

Still say we suggest to Matty that we try to find a way out with the power of friendship.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 163