Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 377717 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #1575 on: October 27, 2019, 11:07:47 am »

After we declare our FRIENDSHIP!!, seal the deal by offering to join their tribe with our group. Or the other way 'round, whatever.

Just imagine: "Noi Dontwan Tacracker created the position of Lord. Noi Dontwan Tacracker became Lady in Birb Wilds after a polite discussion with rivals."

+1

OH. Do the poofy bird dance! All birds have a poofy fluffy territorial dominance dance. These are vultures they have like half the feathers of every other normal bird they should lose by default, unless they are some kind of improv group.

Basically do this and be like I am your Lord Lady now by merit of poof.

+1 is what I'm saying here.
+1
+1 to offering to join, I don’t think the dancing is a good idea, they might frown upon someone trying to assert dominance over them

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1576 on: October 27, 2019, 11:55:57 am »

After we declare our FRIENDSHIP!!, seal the deal by offering to join their tribe with our group. Or the other way 'round, whatever.

Just imagine: "Noi Dontwan Tacracker created the position of Lord. Noi Dontwan Tacracker became Lady in Birb Wilds after a polite discussion with rivals."

+1

OH. Do the poofy bird dance! All birds have a poofy fluffy territorial dominance dance. These are vultures they have like half the feathers of every other normal bird they should lose by default, unless they are some kind of improv group.

+1
+1 to offering to join, I don’t think the dancing is a good idea, they might frown upon someone trying to assert dominance over them
Nah, we should dance.

So +1 to doing a weird poofy bird dance.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1577 on: October 27, 2019, 12:26:26 pm »

If we do perform a poofy bird dance, be clear that it's a happy-friendly goodwill dance and not an "I'm better than you" dance. That probably wouldn't go over well.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1578 on: October 27, 2019, 12:27:31 pm »

If we do perform a poofy bird dance, be clear that it's a happy-friendly goodwill dance and not an "I'm better than you" dance. That probably wouldn't go over well.
+1

Strik3r

• Bay Watcher
  • Persistently work-in-progress.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1579 on: October 27, 2019, 12:57:36 pm »

+1

naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... lets 100% just flex on them with our dance moves and do the most shameless, over-the-top show-offy bird dance we can.
NOTICE: If you can't update your profile/signature, stop using a Imgur URL for your profile picture.
Upload it to somewhere else.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1580 on: October 27, 2019, 01:15:16 pm »

+1

naaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh... lets 100% just flex on them with our dance moves and do the most shameless, over-the-top show-offy bird dance we can.
That won't go ver well, lets just do the dance as a goodwill dance, rather than a dominace dance.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #1581 on: October 27, 2019, 02:21:34 pm »

+1 to goodwill dance. There are more of them and we can't take all of them in a fight.

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1582 on: October 27, 2019, 02:31:07 pm »

+1 to goodwill dance. There are more of them and we can't take all of them in a fight.

+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1583 on: October 27, 2019, 02:33:31 pm »

+1
+1

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1584 on: October 28, 2019, 12:11:40 am »

+1 Going forward there seems to be less appetite for the audacious. At the start readers were more eager to throw spanners into the mix to see how MM interpreted it. Now, maybe after the forgotten beast blood death, it feels like most readers are trying to minimize all risk while leaving the impetus to MM. It's kind of inevitable, though. Many webcomics that last for more than a minute drift away from the feel at the beginning for a variety of reasons.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1585 on: October 28, 2019, 12:14:37 am »

+1 Going forward there seems to be less appetite for the audacious. At the start readers were more eager to throw spanners into the mix to see how MM interpreted it. Now, maybe after the forgotten beast blood death, it feels like most readers are trying to minimize all risk while leaving the impetus to MM. It's kind of inevitable, though. Many webcomics that last for more than a minute drift away from the feel at the beginning for a variety of reasons.
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

gcus

• Bay Watcher
  • !!A Strange One!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1586 on: October 28, 2019, 05:25:42 am »

+1
+1
I fully approve of audacity.
Đis and đis are đe letter eđ. It makes đe hard th sound.Þ and þ are đe letter þorn. It makes đe soft th sound, like þink and moþ.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1587 on: October 28, 2019, 12:18:16 pm »

+1
+1
I fully approve of audacity.

Grawr/Craig is our baby now. We were so sad when he died. I thought he was gone.

Also MM is crafting an epic tale of planar adventure and derring-do. The least we can do is honor that with HEY WAIT WHATEVER HAPPENED TO THOSE GUYS WE WERE PULLING OFF A HEIST WITH?
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1588 on: October 28, 2019, 12:36:28 pm »

+1

+1

So very +1
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1589 on: October 28, 2019, 02:01:46 pm »

+1

+1

So very +1
+1
Pages: 1 ... 104 105 [106] 107 108 ... 163