Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373262 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - Interactive Web Comic
« Reply #1260 on: July 03, 2019, 08:19:48 pm »

For goodness sake, we aren't elves!

I didn't say anything about protecting them, just that it would make the place more welcoming.

Ya, to be clear I would also be in favor of drawing faces on the rocks. Or maybe building little rock snowmen to guard our house. They can have stern faces.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1261 on: July 03, 2019, 09:00:14 pm »

I didn't say anything about protecting them, just that it would make the place more welcoming.

Ya, to be clear I would also be in favor of drawing faces on the rocks. Or maybe building little rock snowmen to guard our house. They can have stern faces.
+1
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1262 on: July 18, 2019, 03:28:28 am »

Starting at 9:00 am PST I will be live streaming as I animate the next update. I will stream pretty much all day so check it out if you have a chance. The stream will be held on the youtube channel for my upcoming animated web series titled Mage Slayers. Click here for the link. Like Losing Is Fun, Mage Slayers will be interactive but this time it will be based on Dungeons and Dragons and feature full animation and voice acting. Subscribe to my channel if you would like to keep posted about Mage Slayers.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2019, 01:20:44 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1263 on: July 18, 2019, 07:55:35 am »

Aww cool! I'll have to try and watch. :D
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1264 on: July 24, 2019, 11:52:20 pm »

locate a river, then find and kill one or more edible animals. We need sustenance.

"Darn it!"

draw a face on all the cacti

You engrave a face on the rock. You are now a dabbling engraver.

"Wow, these trees are really big." Kudo says. "I wonder what they are doing in a desert."

"Uh, guys. I think we are being followed."

« Last Edit: August 24, 2019, 03:04:06 am by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #1265 on: July 25, 2019, 01:37:04 am »

Oh goodie! Kill them for their meats and pelts!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1266 on: July 25, 2019, 01:53:30 am »

+1 Its like they knew we needed meat and pelts and came to deliver them to us.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1267 on: July 25, 2019, 02:38:30 am »

+1

Be merciful in ending their lives though, animal people are friends of nature after all (without being smugly dogmatic about it like the elves).
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

voliol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Website
« Reply #1268 on: July 25, 2019, 04:47:09 am »

Are those giant dingoes? Uh-oh.
+1 Though knowing giant dingoes I don't think we'll have a choice... more experienced adventurers could cripple them maybe.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1269 on: July 25, 2019, 07:27:50 am »

Right... here goes nothing!

Fly up with Edi, just out of reach of snapping jaws, and start sniping. Tell Kudo to dodge and jump around, so as not to get overwhelmed, and focus fire on the dingoes closest to him.

This is actually all very low-risk for us, what with our wings and all; worst case scenario, we have to go find a new meatshield.

klonk
Sigtext

1freeman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1270 on: July 25, 2019, 09:28:34 am »

If we can do it without putting ourselves or our companions in excessive danger, we should try to tame them. we could always use some guard dogs for our soon to be fortress.

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1271 on: July 25, 2019, 09:33:59 am »

At bare minimum, we need to ensure our human friend gets out alive. Also, note to self, in the future try to find a way to give the human the ability of flight. His not having it is really inconveniencing us.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1272 on: July 25, 2019, 09:54:31 am »

Seeing as most of the previous suggestions are not an option, I propose a new one.

Try to distract the dingoes so Kudo can get up and not get literally dogpiled. Throw rocks, shoot them, yell at them, whatever works to get their attention off our meatshield for a second or two. Then follow Superdorf's plan of having Kudo play keep-away while the birb squad peppers them with bolts from above.

Kudo can't play the keep away game if he has a dingo on top of him and we can't tame them because they're actively attacking us. Obviously, be careful with our attention diversion scheme and use flight as much as possible, keeping safely away from jumping distance of the dingoes so they don't like, yoink one of us out of the air for use as a chew toy.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1273 on: July 25, 2019, 02:29:06 pm »

Seeing as most of the previous suggestions are not an option, I propose a new one.

Try to distract the dingoes so Kudo can get up and not get literally dogpiled. Throw rocks, shoot them, yell at them, whatever works to get their attention off our meatshield for a second or two. Then follow Superdorf's plan of having Kudo play keep-away while the birb squad peppers them with bolts from above.

Kudo can't play the keep away game if he has a dingo on top of him and we can't tame them because they're actively attacking us. Obviously, be careful with our attention diversion scheme and use flight as much as possible, keeping safely away from jumping distance of the dingoes so they don't like, yoink one of us out of the air for use as a chew toy.

Eh, there's only so much we can do on that count without really risking our hides... but sure, we can yell angry doggy insults or whatever while we shoot. +1

klonk
Sigtext

bluebe123

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1274 on: July 25, 2019, 02:33:55 pm »

+1

Be merciful in ending their lives though, animal people are friends of nature after all (without being smugly dogmatic about it like the elves).

If they suffer they suffer.  *That* is nature!

If we decide not to kill the dire shibas, or if we are successful in doing that, see if there are any edible plants growing here.  Even technically edible ones.  We may be able to farm them here in the future.
Pages: 1 ... 83 84 [85] 86 87 ... 163