Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373145 times)

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #1605 on: November 24, 2019, 09:36:32 pm »

That was indeed delightful! We still have to figure out what we're going to do next tho.

I'm still liking mightymushroom's idea from before, meself. The vultures don't want outsiders intruding on their hunting ground, and I don't blame them... but what if we weren't outsiders?

Ask that we and our companions be inducted into the vulture tribe. We shall aid them in their hunts, and we shall provide tools and trinkets from faraway lands-- all in the name of unity among birdkind everywhere.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1606 on: November 24, 2019, 09:45:27 pm »

I agree, it was a good update

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1607 on: November 25, 2019, 05:31:08 am »

That was indeed delightful! We still have to figure out what we're going to do next tho.

I'm still liking mightymushroom's idea from before, meself. The vultures don't want outsiders intruding on their hunting ground, and I don't blame them... but what if we weren't outsiders?

Ask that we and our companions be inducted into the vulture tribe. We shall aid them in their hunts, and we shall provide tools and trinkets from faraway lands-- all in the name of unity among birdkind everywhere.
+1 Friendship for all!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1608 on: November 25, 2019, 05:51:12 am »

+1 Friendship for all!
+1

DG

• Bay Watcher
  • Pull the Lever
    • View Profile
« Reply #1609 on: November 25, 2019, 06:38:13 am »

The more I look at that dancing the more it's cracking me up.

Maybe we can ask our new vulture friends for a brief rundown on the surrounding area. Any things of interest or things to be wary of.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1610 on: November 25, 2019, 02:43:46 pm »

+1 Friendship for all!
+1

THIS IS THE UPDATE SUPREME.

+1 though. Let's make our land and it's native population strong through FRIENDSHIP!

Edit: 4 hours later I am still laughing at the glory of this bird dance.

EDIT: Since noone has posted since, I recommend we BUILD A HOME. It should take into account our new vulture friends and our need to accommodate further adventuring companions.

After that we should return to town to see if anyone requires our services.

What about a succession floor plan like how we used to do succession engraving?
« Last Edit: November 30, 2019, 05:49:36 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1611 on: December 02, 2019, 09:35:43 pm »

Now that I have
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and the code for version 3 of the losingisfun.com is in progress I want to make sure I am more consistent with the actual updates. I made a poll on this thread to get an idea of which day of the week would be the best to guarantee weekly updates. I will try to update more often than that too but having a day set aside will give yall something to look forward to.

I recommend we BUILD A HOME. It should take into account our new vulture friends and our need to accommodate further adventuring companions.

After that we should return to town to see if anyone requires our services.

What about a succession floor plan like how we used to do succession engraving?

This is the kind of direction I'm hoping the Noi storyline will go! There is some other plot points we will get to first before moving on to creating a mead hall.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2019, 09:41:17 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

shreckneps

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1612 on: December 03, 2019, 08:30:59 pm »

Ask the Vultures about the lay of the land -- water, notable rock formations, caves, tribal nests, et cetera..
We want an idea of resources and threats in our estate. Are there any places which would be particularly good for building an avian fortress later?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1613 on: December 03, 2019, 09:04:13 pm »

Ask the Vultures about the lay of the land -- water, notable rock formations, caves, tribal nests, et cetera..
We want an idea of resources and threats in our estate. Are there any places which would be particularly good for building an avian fortress later?

+1

We should also make a rule to always bring back gift(s) from our adventures. Give them to our people as trophies of our new bird clan alliance (and honorary human feathered friend).
« Last Edit: December 04, 2019, 02:00:12 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1614 on: December 03, 2019, 09:51:28 pm »

+1

AudiRgr8

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1615 on: December 04, 2019, 07:11:36 pm »

+1

+1

GatoGamer887

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #1616 on: December 04, 2019, 07:16:36 pm »

+1

+1

+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1617 on: December 05, 2019, 02:37:21 am »

+1

+1

+1
+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1618 on: December 05, 2019, 10:22:03 am »

+1

+1

+1
+1
+1

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1619 on: December 06, 2019, 11:15:05 pm »

Later that night.

You, Kudo, and Edi are summoned to a cave to undergo a ceremony joining The Fine Feathered Finders and The Gullies of Bone, the vulture man tribe. Gicast Bowkindled, the shamen of the tribe, chants in an unusual language as he grinds teal berries with a pestle.

Gicast hands each of you a bowl.

Gicast says, "Dis eye open juice. Drink and enter sacred plane. Drink fast and no be scared."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:34:36 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/
Pages: 1 ... 106 107 [108] 109 110 ... 163