Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 377666 times)

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #1710 on: December 18, 2019, 02:10:38 pm »

I say we go outside immediately because nothing suspicious is happening here at all.
Yes
+1
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1711 on: December 22, 2019, 03:13:41 am »

So shiny, are you a celestial being or just a figment of our drug-addled imagination?

I̶̧̹͕͕̗̪͚̹̱̞̻̫̿ͅ ̵̢̦͔͖̥͎͙̳̯̦̻̇̌͝s̷̹̣̙͓͚͍͇̫̤̰̼͆͑̑͂̄́̿̽̌͂͐̂̉̚̚ͅu̴̧̨̨̻͔͚͍͇̼̣̇̾̊̎̋́͝p̶̢͚͔̙͙͕̙̻̝̫̝̓̊̄̓̋̊̆̆̍͘p̵̡͔̦̝̦̬̺͖͙̓̑͌̓̍̌̿͂͊̚͜͝͝͝͝ͅô̴̙̫̎̈̌͐́̍͝͝s̴̡̡̟̖͖̯̝̯̠͈̭̖͎̰̭̈́̄̍̑͆͌͊̑̌̏͘è̸͙̰̖̯̝͓̜͕̆̇͛͛͘͝͠ ̵̡̨̲̪͈̞̠̮̳̥̣̟̄́̅̿̈̏͛̈́͑͐͑͝ͅͅy̶̛̘͛̊́̒̓͐̾̓̂͌͘o̸̧͈̝̙̿̍͘ự̵̡͎͓̖͙͈̗̘̾̈́͐̓̾́̃̋͒̎̐̌͘ ̵̨̡̼̟̪͓̣̪͚̤͉̟̲͑̽̅̿͂̆̆c̶̛̳̻̜̼̪̜͎̼͙̩͑̋̑̈̇̆̽͑̄͑̈́͝͝ơ̷̮͔̮̺̱͉̮͔̦̽̎̊̾͂̀̋͗̇͑͘͠u̸͕͈̹͍̣͖̯̫̹̠̱̝̿ͅl̴̖͋̀͛̾̾͊̇̓̕͝d̸̨̲͑̇̏̀̉̕ ̶̘͔̫͉̦̫̼̘̼͉̻̩̄̌̓̽͆̈̄́̾̚c̶͈̝̺̺̪̐̏̂͑̓̊̃̋̔́͒̈́̍͘ą̴̪͈̫͔͚̟͚̲͈̘̣̹́͛͘ͅl̶̛͚̼̙͆̑͆̿̊͗͛͑́l̴̨̘͖̖͎̳͕̳̤̄̔ ̵̨̧̘̳͖͎̠̩͍͖̖̭̒̔̊͘͜m̴̨̙̦̣͕̱̜̤͙̬̲͑͆̊̏̆́̐̽͊̃̃͂ẽ̵̡̪͍̤̳̟̤̙̮̝̙̩̪̋́͐̀͛́͘͜ ̸̥̖̗̳͍̥̖͙͚̜͚̃̐̌̎̑̅͐̈́̈́͝ǎ̷̛̤̺̲͍͉̭̘̂͗̅̐̅̉̓͘̚͠͠ ̴̮̪̞̰̞̝̼̬̈̀͆͋͛̑̕͜ͅc̸̦̞̝̗̣̭̯͍̫̼̥̗̓͆͋͋͛̽̎͌̈͋̆̓̅͘̕ͅḙ̶̳̞̟̻͈̅͊̋̑͊̓l̸̢̛͇̱͈̣̯̮̯̝̬̬͉̣̉̆̅͑̚͜͝ȩ̴̲̖̦̰͉̤̓̽͐͛̇s̸̢̨͇̍ţ̵̡̢͇̠̲̗̞͚̲͓̾̓̑̌͋̓̀̓͝ḯ̶̬͎̗̪̤̹̦̝̜̦̠͐́͒͒̓̓͠͝ą̶̛̖̪͎̦̪̣̘̺̣͕̽̈́̇̂͋̀̈́̎̈́̿͗̿l̸̛̛͉̬̟̩̙͕͇̬͔̳͚̱̬̥̤̾͛̏͛̓̈́̓̌̏̅̆͊͠ ̵̛̤̀̆̕͝b̶̧̡̧̢̦͓̣̪̫̩͕͓͙̟̉̎̾̔̽̓͋͐͐̓ͅe̶͈̤̞̜͔̫̯̙̻͓̘͈̳̓̃̃̇̽̉͑͛ͅi̴͉̰̫͇̿͂̓̿͂̈́͘ǹ̷̡̧̛̮̳̺̪͉͓͍̣̆̈͗̄̔̇̎͌̕͘̚͠ǧ̶̛͙͇͚̰̼͈̗͍̩̯̱͖͚̖̄̎̑̇̎̄͘̕.̷̨̡̭͙̤͔̻̳͕̫̞͍̓̅͗̓̆͑̍́̂͜͜͝ ̴̡̺͖͔̠̼̙̬̩͍̭̼̩̥̯͛̅͌͊̐͂̍͌I̸͎̫̰̹̟̯̻͍̤͑̌̓͒̿̔̍̓̆̓͝'̷̢̛̪̫̤͙̳̬̹͇͔͓̞̼͍̞̔̉̇̐̄̀̒̃͆̋̆̚̕m̷̠̟̤̫̫̦̓́̊̂͜͝ ̶̡̡̛͍͉̮̳̠͓̙̤̬̂͐̾̆̈́͑̚̚͜n̸̡̘̰̪͚̙̎̈́͌͆̽͑̍̃͘͠͠ò̴̯͖̰̜͙̠͔̟̠͋̾ṱ̶̢̡̖̯̬̟̹͈̩̺͙̥̈́̔̌̂́̂͐̚͠ ̸̧͓̳̲͙̳̪̽̔̎̈́̽̉̄́̚͘͠͠ý̶̧̲̖͉͉̦̜̹̦̯͓̀̍̉̓̈́́̓̃͝o̵̠̜̣̯̞̮͍̜͗̇̄̈́̔̇̅͒̌̈́͊͌̀̽̚ù̴̡̩͓̬̤͖̜̩̭͎̜̎̅̿̓́̾̑̃̚̕ȑ̶̢͓͓͇̩̘̭́̈́̈́͐̐̽͆ ̴̢̺̝̙̰̤̙̩̩̮̥͎̀̈̄͜ͅǐ̴̜̗̖̘̫́́̚m̷̘̮̯͔͖̮̠̪̫̝̭̙͂͌̏͒̍͘̚a̸̝̝̟͔̼͎̞͎̜͔͙͋́̈́̊̽ͅg̴̨̢͔̮͓̦̺̳̗̜̗̃͛͂̿̃̍̅̚ì̷̢̧̢̧̼̹͇͈̞̫͙̤͚̫̆͝n̵̨̍̈́̈͑̉̈̒͝a̷̢͎͎̯̹̺͈͇̜̼̬͇̥̾̅̅̐̀̇͋̀̐̏t̵̨̨̫̬̟͚͓̮̤̱̘̠̘͚̜̆͂̇̉̆̀̏͊̇͂̄͝ḭ̸̡̗̣͑̔̇̈́̈́̀͌̓̓͒̐o̶͎͎̎̓̐͋͌̃͊̀͠͠͝n̸͇͚̫̝͚̖̹͓̺̭̤̤͕̍̂̈́̈́̌̔̉̈̄́́͋̀̅͜ ̶̫̤̖̩̫͗́̄̈́̕ä̴̠͈̳́̊̈́̈̇̏͛̂̿͂t̴̤͍̼̘̾͛̀̍̊͐́̏̆͝ ̷̗̼̤̬̹̟̻̰̖̹̪̠̽͋͌̈́̕l̸̢̙̰̫͓̀̓̍͠e̸̡̧̼̝̩̜͐̈́͜a̴̢̨̢͎͓̫̳̳̫̎͜s̴̡̧̪̳͍̥̼̜̻̘͓̿̊̅͐̃̋͛̑̋́̏̕͘͝t̶̟̻̱̻̯͉̅̔̓̀̂̇́̉̄͑̀͘͠͠.̷̨̨̛̛̜̱̬̹̻̻͉̤̃̀̈́͐̀̾̇̋̏̓͂͊͜͝ ̵͖̮͙̻͓̣̤̥̈́̈́̽̿̀̎̓͒͜͠Ţ̴̪͍͉̥̮͇̭̽͌̀̄̂̎̀̇͑́̃̚̕ͅh̴͎͕͍͔͍͆͊̀́ĕ̷͚̻̝̐̀̈́̒̿̎̀̆́̕̚̕͠͠ ̵̢̡̭̥͚͒͆̾̿̅̕d̵̦̮̩̦͚̂͐̎̊̒̆̾̀͌̆͒̒ŗ̶̘͈̭̯̹̜̹͓̎̀͐͛ͅư̴̧̥̗̫̰͔̞̱̩̥̞̪̥̬̜͊̒̆̊͒̏̇̄̌̑͠g̶̢̢͈̙̞̪͓̬͍͙͎̗͚͖̹͌̓͋̎́͛̽͛̀̎̒͛͘s̵̡̢̼̖̙̦̜̫͎͖̿͆̈́͗͋̏̃͒̈́̚͝ ̷̨̪͉̥̮͍͔̋̓̆̌͛a̸̛̖̯̫̲̝̰̟̼̖̽̐̾͂̄͋̓̕͜c̶̨̻͚̹͉̲̮̩̖̫̻̓̌͜ͅṭ̸̡̭̤̝͉͎̦̤͉̪͈͓̓̂͋͊̈́̄̊́͒̃̊͜ͅù̸͔a̶̡͓͔̱̦̤̳͎̫͓̺̋́ͅl̵̡̢̲̥̞̪̝͍̗̟̮̥̘̈́͋̉̊̒̀͗͂̇̍̀̆͊̏l̵͔͇̱̾̀͒ẙ̴̡̧̠̺͕̖̺̮̫̗͈̗̻̀͌̍̑͘ ̵̮̭̟̖̖̒̑̈́̎͌́͘͝s̸̨̢͈̼͆̉̂͒̾͋͐̀͗̿͐̒ȩ̸̨̛̟̘̬̰̖̟͍͔̞͆̈́͒̏̌̂͒͌́é̷̡̡̧̪̩̤͙͙͉̆͊̃̀̈̀̒̄̄͛͌͛̓ḿ̷̡̛̩͔͈̑̅̍̄̉͊̓͊̐͘ ̶̨̛̯͙̹̠͔̭̂̈́͐͐́͛͘ͅt̶͚͖̬͚̩͗͑̂̈́̋̆̑͌͂́̽͘ȍ̵͈͇̥̜͚̭̦͚̤̘̗̈́̓͗̉̃̈ ̶̘͌ḧ̴̝̤̜́ͅě̵̢͉͖͎̫͔̗̙͍̤͕̥̳͔̰̉̄̋͒̑͗͆̈́̍̐̂͐̈̕l̷͉͕̤̥̬̫͚͙̮̲̜͇̜͚̒̀͊͗̃̃͆́͒̈́̆́͝͠͝p̶̧̨͈̤͓̦͒̆̀̇̆ͅ ̷̨̮̰͙̲̜̼̟̗͉̟̝̠͇͑y̵̬̯̗̪̲̰̓̀̉̿̈́͠͝o̵͔͍͕͇̱̽̋̎̃̍͊̌ų̷͎̣̣͑͛͗́͌̆͊̿̀̚͘ ̸̠̼̯͔͊̿̆̽̐͐͝h̶͍̰̬͚͇̦͇͇̟̏̈́̎̒̌́͠͝ë̷̪̖̠͇͍̖́̓̐͌̉̒̇͆̏̚͜ȁ̴̧̢̛͉͙̠̗̟̥͙̇͆̂̈́̿̊̇̽̈́͘͠r̵̗̝͙͙͍̺͇̫͓͚͇͛̐́͋̒̀ ̷̳̜̬̣̍͜m̸͚̘̞̝͕͖̜͙͇͖̗̟͙͙͛̇̌̂̈́̓̒̉̄̏͗̂̇̆͜e̴̙͔̮̮̹̻̬̲̤͂́͐͆̔̔̎͘͝.̷̘̝̳͊̓̋̎̈́̋͆͘ ̶̧̛̻͇͕̞̙͌̆͑͆͊͑͌̇̊́̚͠Į̴̢̜̭̄̓͒͛͐̏̏̐͝ ̶̢̭̣̟͉̫̳̀̋͒̆̇̑̀͑̃̉͜ḩ̴͓̎̏̓͘a̶̡̨̤̲͖̟̺͇͂̔̾̚͜v̶̡̙͉͍͐è̸̪̟̥̰̩̃̀̾͑̕ ̷̡̦̝̼͠n̶̹͋ẹ̶͖̥̤̳̟̰̥̯͖̰͈̔̉́̏̀̂̑̽̀̕͜͠͠v̴̩͖͖̤̰̓̃̐̐̽̉̎̊̎̽̌͘͝͠͝ͅĕ̶̼̩̥̬̼͉̃̊̈́̃͂̉̈̋́̈́̃͝͝r̵̢̢̡͚͈̼͔̪͖̭̝̯̼̃̌̎̂ ̴̳̏̂̈̋̃h̶̡̢̡̭̮͇̞̦͕̖̜̟̓̀̀̒͗̈́̿́̀͘͠a̸̬̽̀̏̌͋́̔͠d̵̢̹͎̮̮̭͇̰̬͈̩͊̍̽̾̒̋̈́̏͆͘͝͠͠ ̸͙̻̯͆͒̽̎̃̈̄͒͑̓͒͘͝t̷̨̡̯̩͙̩̣̖̻̖̓̄͂̏̇͛̽̿̕͠h̷̨̯̯̰̙̘͌̈́̓̓̾̍͛e̷̼̬͔͇̰̻͐̑̑̇́͛̈̊̓̕͝ ̴̠̹͙̖̪͆͛͊̓̉͆͂c̵̗̼͔̊̾̓͝ͅh̶̹̝̱͕̟̣̟͍͈͚́͒̇̅̀̅͊̀͂͒́̈́̕͝ä̴͉͙̻͉͈̮̝̦͉̹̖́̉͛͐̏̄̚ń̶̛̯̻̣̿͊̾̇c̵̛̛̘̳̟̙͈̩̟͎̟̭͈͊͒̆̑͊̊̈́͘͠͠ę̶̧̪̦̗̮̟͚̲̘̫̦̥͑͒̀̄̐̿̚͜ͅ ̷̳̺̬͈͍̘̄͊̿͑t̷̨̨̯̗̗̯̗̻̐̈̇̎̎́̚ͅǫ̴̗̮̫͍͛͛̐̄͛̄͂ ̷̧̡̩͔̟̼̥͕̗͓̼̏̔͐͛͂̚͘ͅṟ̶͓̌͝é̵̗̔̒͒͆͗͘p̵͖̘̘̟̐̆̒̊̊͠ͅl̵̨̪͍͕͇̻͎̹͓̲͂̓͌̈́̂̈́͛͘̕͝y̴͉̝̫͕̯̫͚̥͍̎̈́̕ ̸̧̛̙̣̞̥̮̰̬͙͕͎̟͔͋́̒̑t̵̨̨̬͈̼̞̦̰͕̲͂͌̌͊̅̚͜ơ̷͉̠͙̄̃̾̽̓̕͘ ̸̪͍̬̈̊͘͝͠͝y̴̢̨̛͚̱͉̤͍̤͕̳͚̞̖͍̎̒́̿̾̄͐̌͑̚͜͝o̷̠̘͇̙̙̤͐ŭ̴̡̠̜̭̹̱̲͔̈̃̈̕ŗ̵̧͓̝̬̮̤̩͗͌͌̅̾̍͆͋̏́̾̕͘̕͜ ̴͎̘͎͖̩̉̀̾͗͒p̵̨͕̦̳͔͚͔̘̟̹̽́̓̅͐̏̓̆̐̿͜ȑ̶̖̩̩͉̠̰͖̰̦̙̖̓́̽̏̂̃̅̆̊́̃̒͘ͅa̸̪̙͉̪̤̋̈̿̃̋̚͜y̶̡̨̢̨͚̞̮̺̣̯͌̋͊̉̌̕ͅẻ̴̥̝̼͉̭̳̰̖̤̟̄̓͊̔̐̅̿͆͒̔͜ͅͅŗ̶̛̛̩̤̺͈͓̭͇͇͍̱̞͙̽͐͗̿͗́̃̅́̊̋͒͜ş̴͖͉̜̲̱͈̮̓̓̈́̓͑̊́̽̎̅͌̊.̸̜̖̝̤̻͍͕̈́̄̋͂̿̑͆͌̌̈́̿̊͆̿

The shiny is right. Fresh air sounds nice. Birds like fresh air.
+1 Let us go outside and breath all the fresh air.

You start to come to your senses in the darkness and try to figure out where outside is. You are laying on your back, suspended in a mass of writhing
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The weight of countless more
presses down on you.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:48:31 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1712 on: December 22, 2019, 03:29:52 am »

Quickly we must make friends with the demons.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1713 on: December 22, 2019, 03:53:46 am »

-1 demons tend to be antithetical by their nature.  Especially DF demons.

Suggest "Coming to terms" with the demons instead.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1714 on: December 22, 2019, 07:52:10 am »

It seems to me...

...that all this demonic darkness turned up when we ate the shiny.

Spit out the shiny.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1715 on: December 22, 2019, 10:07:00 am »

Now I interpret that, because we ate it, the Shiny is no longer illuminating the "writhing" around us.

Ask how long Shiny has been watching us.

Hmm, before we try making friends with the demons we should first ascertain whether and how many of them are birds.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1716 on: December 22, 2019, 10:47:07 am »

Oh hey, I know what this "shiny" is now.

"Asa Rumoredbristle the Stern Silver, human goddess of rulership, the moon, the sky, the sun, light and day"
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1717 on: December 22, 2019, 09:11:17 pm »

It seems to me that all this demonic darkness turned up when we ate the shiny.

Spit out the shiny.

Oh hey, I know what this "shiny" is now.

"Asa Rumoredbristle the Stern Silver, human goddess of rulership, the moon, the sky, the sun, light and day"

You spit out the shiny.

You ask, "Are you Asa Rumoredbristle?"

I̵̹̺͛t̵̡͚̟̯̆̉̄̕'̵̳̯̻̒͆̀́̀͜s̴̜̫͇̣̦͈̄͊͠ ̵͙̹̰̔̾͐͆̀͝r̸̙̪̬̍̎̋̈̔͝è̵̪̥͚̟̼̎̓͜a̴͚̗̫̦̗̿̐l̷̻̘͂̑̓͂͜l̴̤̬̞̯͔͊̾͑́̓ỵ̷̑́͘̕ ̸̻̯̎̓̈́m̶̠̭̘͙͒͝e̴̝͛̀͝!̴̡̧͖̹͕̂́̒ ̷͎̰͍̘̻̄̀N̶̤̓̀o̵̜͍̓̾͛i̸̦̺̬͓͎̇͗̀̈,̸̡̨̼͎͕̩́̂́͒̂ ̷̩͈̌͝͠y̴̡̙̹͖̹̘͆͋̅o̷͕̳̿̂̀u̴͉̩̤͓̠͙͒̂ ̶̢̢̣͇̩̒́̃́̀̏͜h̸̗͔̳͉͈̪̍ȁ̸̗̐̍ṽ̶̨̪̰̘́͌ȇ̷̢͇͝ ̶͙̦̻̃ͅğ̷̘̟̟̏̿r̵̪͇̗̹̐̓̓̒͝o̶̯̟̬̰͕̼̐w̴͇̞͓̰̲͈̍̑͌n̷͓̂͂ ̸̨̮͋̈́̉̽̂̄s̸̰̩̜̳͚͒͝o̵̢̡̻̻͎͐͛͠ ̴̹͍̻͙̉m̵̢͔͉͈̱̌̎̿̿͋ụ̶̏̄́̔̄͠c̶̨̡͔͊̅̀̉̀̌h̶̫̠͆́!̶̛̯͎͔͂̿͘ ̸͔̋ͅN̶͕̾̄́͌̅ò̵͎̫́̓̂̀w̵̬̠̝͌̀͗͋̄̃,̵̜̙̑͂̋̑͐̐ ̴̞͎̙̟̘̹̒̓̎l̴̪̠̳͛̽ẹ̸̞̰̖͔̑̆ṫ̴̢̲̖̜̘̺̀̒̈͠'̷̢͖͙̜̪̖͋̅̾̌s̵̞̤̯̆ ̷̧̧̤̰̐̓c̶̠̀̌́̎̏̆l̶̬͚̅̂͊̀̅͘i̷̢̢̧̯͉̯̊́͆͒͛̚m̸̼̳͓̹͌̌̄̔b̶̠̊̊̈̀̄͠ ̸͓̪̲̺͕̆̚͠͠o̸̜̤̟̬̭̙͌̆̑͗̍̚u̴̖͍̳͛̈t̸̹̦̗̓͌́̇̚ ̶̰́̄̀̎͘ǫ̵̓̐͒͌̿͘f̶͉̯͙̰̬̝͒͆̀̊̄͘ ̵͖̜̣͆̍́̈́͝t̴͉̪̣̳̏̂̀̒̇͑h̵̦̫͈͉̦̦̋͌̽͒ị̷̟̰̰̝̜͋̈́š̴̡͉̬̝͌͑́ ̷̫̠̻̾͋̕m̷̢̰̈̆ͅe̷̲͖͍̫͖͙̅̏͛̑͘s̶̜̯̻̊s̸͈̊̒̊̓̕.̸̨̰̳̦̿̋̎̈́́ ̵̗̦̟͚̿͆̕I̶̢̱̯͖̹͊͛'̶̮̇́̽ļ̶̨̭͓͔̜͊̅͑̄̽l̵̗̫̣̱̮͗̀̈́ͅ ̸̡̛̻́̑g̸̦͎͙̥̲̏͛ȗ̷̦̝ī̴͇̕d̴̨̹̪̘̺͆̉͊͐ę̸͈͍͉͉̎ ̵̻̫̑͂t̴̺̜̅̾̃͐͝ḩ̸͍̱̞̭̦́͗͂͒e̵̦͓̭͚̥̽͌̚ͅ ̴͎̦̉̍̅̓ẉ̸̮̻͔͍̒̽̑̎ä̴̢́́͛y̷̛̪͌͊͌̚

Asa starts to squeeze her way through the
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:48:51 pm by MadMonkey »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1718 on: December 22, 2019, 11:04:57 pm »

Follow Asa

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1719 on: December 23, 2019, 12:37:51 am »

Follow Asa

You follow Asa and work your way to the surface of the mass of

The both of you fly up over a sea of writhing
and spires of dark stone. Some of the larger
fight over the high ground. An eerie glow eminates from chasms that split the landscape.

"Ah, much better." Asa says. You can hear her clearly now that you are away from the screaming. "Welcome to Unsuspslozgo in time before time."
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:49:46 pm by MadMonkey »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1720 on: December 23, 2019, 07:00:52 am »

Aw man now all the demons are gonna start saying, "In a time before time somebody attacked somebody."
But that won't stop us from making friends with them!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

gcus

• Bay Watcher
  • !!A Strange One!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1721 on: December 23, 2019, 08:37:26 am »

Wow. Cool. Well, only þing to do? MAKE FRINDS!
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 09:37:03 am by gcus »
Đis and đis are đe letter eđ. It makes đe hard th sound.Þ and þ are đe letter þorn. It makes đe soft th sound, like þink and moþ.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1722 on: December 23, 2019, 12:18:39 pm »

"Ah, much better." Asa says. You can hear her clearly now that you are away from the screaming. "Welcome to Unsuspslozgo in time before time."

(*Checking the DF wiki*)
And "slozgo" is the word for "universe" . . . in goblin. (?) While "susp" is the goblin word for "hug."
Edit: First time through missed that "un" is goblin for "cell."

The cell-hug-universe?
The Universal Cell/Prison of Hugs?

I like to think that the point of our vision is more to observe and listen to Asa's story; making friends in a time before time could cause a terrible butterfly effect if the
who lived long ago discover its power too early. Ask Asa why there are so many spoilers about and what happened to them between this time and the one we think of as the present.

Also ask about Caspa, goddess of weather. Since we left an offering in her temple at Robustlashes, we should be a casual worshipper and maybe we can meet her, too?
« Last Edit: December 23, 2019, 12:31:04 pm by mightymushroom »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1723 on: December 23, 2019, 01:16:18 pm »

(*Checking the DF wiki*)
And "slozgo" is the word for "universe" . . . in goblin. (?) While "susp" is the goblin word for "hug."

The cell-hug-universe?

I like to think that the point of our vision is more to observe and listen to Asa's story; making friends in a time before time could cause a terrible butterfly effect if the
who lived long ago discover its power too early. Ask Asa why there are so many spoilers about and what happened to them between this time and the one we think of as the present.

Also ask about Caspa, goddess of weather. Since we left an offering in her temple at Robustlashes, we should be a casual worshipper and maybe we can meet her, too?
+1, though the spoilers seem like 4th wall things, so maybe skip asking about spoilers and ask about the other things

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1724 on: December 23, 2019, 01:19:45 pm »

(*Checking the DF wiki*)

The cell-hug-universe?

+1, though the spoilers seem like 4th wall things, so maybe skip asking about spoilers and ask about the other things

+1

I also vote that we upgrade our casual worshiper status to "Literally met God".
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 163