Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373205 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #1740 on: December 29, 2019, 11:05:22 pm »

Watch the other deities

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1741 on: December 29, 2019, 11:41:16 pm »

See if the big golden dwarf can hear us. If he is who I think he is, I wouldn't bet against it.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1742 on: December 30, 2019, 03:42:24 am »

See if the big golden dwarf can hear us. If he is who I think he is, I wouldn't bet against it.
+1 The we can make friends with it!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1743 on: December 30, 2019, 04:59:06 am »

You and Asa fly up to the giant dwarf. You shout, "Hey! I'm Noi! What's your name?!"

The dwarf does not acknowledge you. "Even He can't hear you Noi. He's the Adamantine Emporer, the leader of our pantheon, but this is just a record. Now, watch what happens next."

The dwarf raises his hand.

Cyan meteorites start to rain down from the sky.

The meteors thin the crowds of
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The deities beat back the ones that still stand.

A dwarf rides a golden anvil high into the sky. He pours a bucket of lava over the side.

The lava spreads and spreads until it fills the sky.

Sudently, everything stops.

"Yada yada yada." Asa says. "You get the idea. We covered over the chaos and rebuilt the region with mountains and forests and oceans, dwarves and elves and humans. Now we can fast forward a bit, but first, do you have any questions?"
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 05:54:17 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1744 on: December 30, 2019, 07:06:01 am »

Maybe the
wouldn't be so angry if they weren't trapped underground by the gods.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1745 on: December 30, 2019, 01:40:25 pm »

Lol @ Pause.

Anyway FRIENDSHIP is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

I don't have any questions about the time before time but we should definitely ask what the best way is to utilize our power of friendship for the betterment of birbkind, etc. Oh, and also, that crazy screaming guy from town who said the world was going to end? We should ask if he knew something we didn't. Noone better to ask than a God(dess?).
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

scourge728

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1746 on: December 30, 2019, 01:52:10 pm »

Lol @ Pause.

Anyway FRIENDSHIP is now the ultimate power in the universe. I suggest we use it.

I don't have any questions about the time before time but we should definitely ask what the best way is to utilize our power of friendship for the betterment of birbkind, etc. Oh, and also, that crazy screaming guy from town who said the world was going to end? We should ask if he knew something we didn't. Noone better to ask than a God(dess?).
+1

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1747 on: December 30, 2019, 01:55:28 pm »

Lol @ Pause.

+1
+1, but I do have a question about this time before time, How did the demons form and why were they always fighting each other> was the world too small to hold them all>

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1748 on: December 30, 2019, 04:20:07 pm »

+1 to Dunamisdeos's idea.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1749 on: December 31, 2019, 02:59:02 am »

Lol @ Pause.

+1
+1, but I do have a question about this time before time, How did the demons form and why were they always fighting each other> was the world too small to hold them all>
+1 To all these words.

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1750 on: December 31, 2019, 08:52:52 am »

Lol @ Pause.

+1
+1 To all these words.
+1

Also: “Do you want me to... befriend the 

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #1751 on: December 31, 2019, 02:48:10 pm »

Lol @ Pause.

What is the best way is to utilize our power of friendship for the betterment of birbkind?
Oh, and also, that crazy screaming guy from town who said the world was going to end? Did he know something we don't?
« Last Edit: January 03, 2020, 03:33:05 pm by pikachu17 »
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1752 on: January 01, 2020, 12:27:24 am »

I just wanted to say happy New Decade everyone! It looks like the thread reached 100,000 reads at some point. I'm really fortunate to have you guys!

Also, here I am shadow editing parts of the comic hoping no one notices.

« Last Edit: January 01, 2020, 05:43:32 pm by MadMonkey »

Rumrusher

• Bay Watcher
  • current project : searching...
    • View Profile
« Reply #1753 on: January 02, 2020, 12:09:34 pm »

Hmm so this seems all well n good up until the gods get bored and start hand picking selected
to build a spire and create a group of angels to watch over some Slab that has their name for said
like Asa probably did pick up a
or two and set up a goblin colony in the future.

try to listen and write down the names of the Friends in this era so you could properly Befriend them later.

oh and ask asa "Do you have any Assistants?"
I thought I would I had never hear my daughter's escapades from some boy...
DAMN YOU RUMRUSHER!!!!!!!!
"body swapping and YOU!"
Adventure in baby making!Adv Homes

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1754 on: January 03, 2020, 12:43:14 am »

That crazy screaming guy from town who said the world was going to end? We should ask if he knew something we didn't. Noone better to ask than a God(dess?).
How did the demons form and why were they always fighting each other? was the world too small to hold them all?

You ask, "Where do
come from?"

Asa replies, "Even the Adamantine Emperor doesn't know for sure. Countless worlds have mysteriously appeared and disappeared over the eons. They naturally start filled to the brim with

"Wait!" you say. "Did you just say that worlds just disappear? This crazy guy I met said the world was going to end. Is that what he was talking about?"

"Worlds have been known to spontaneously, well, explode, but that only seems to happen very early in the formation of the world or when the entropy of the world becomes extremely high. Don't worry. Your world won't be annihilated for a very long time, most likely."
« Last Edit: January 04, 2020, 02:24:22 am by MadMonkey »
Pages: 1 ... 115 116 [117] 118 119 ... 163