Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373175 times)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #2070 on: March 05, 2020, 02:29:45 pm »

Maybe it would be better to Use the blood from the blood channels to encase john & then solidify it.
Or transform John's hand into hook!
no, that would make grabbing the sword easier dissolve John's arms and cover John's eyes with the blood that used to constitute his arms

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2071 on: March 05, 2020, 02:43:26 pm »

Maybe it would be better to Use the blood from the blood channels to encase john & then solidify it.
Or transform John's hand into hook!
no, that would make grabbing the sword easier dissolve John's arms and cover John's eyes with the blood that used to constitute his arms

I still prefer take off pointer finger, ring finger, and pinky to lessen grip strength during this struggle vs Mathias.

And I like the re-purposing of the blood materials to make a blindfold of sort, like a double-eye-patch on John. 

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2072 on: March 06, 2020, 10:42:31 pm »

dissolve John's arms and cover John's eyes with the blood that used to constitute his arms

You dissolve John's hands back into blood and convert it into a cursed cloth blindfold.

Mathias states, "One must destroy the barrier."

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 06:31:25 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2073 on: March 07, 2020, 12:00:03 am »

Well that's... not encouraging. We need muscle, fast.

Establish blood-telepathy with Tigger. Have Tigger wrestle John off Mathias and pin him to the ground, while we keep trying to lift the blood out of this ritual circle.
+1

Also blood-telepathy with John, and tell him to halt and stand at attention.
Then fashion a knife from a piece of our blood toga.
Scratch a vertical line on the barrier using the knife, and utter the command, "am oshur" (open circle).

+1

This was the original plan, dissolving John’s bits was supposed to be a backup plan...
Nevermind, we’ll reform his arms with the blood of that accursed spellcaster.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2074 on: March 07, 2020, 01:14:29 am »

Establish blood-telepathy with Tigger. Have Tigger wrestle John off Mathias and pin him to the ground, while we keep trying to lift the blood out of this ritual circle.
+1

Scratch a vertical line on the barrier using the knife, and utter the command, "am oshur" (open circle).

+1

This was the original plan, dissolving John’s bits was supposed to be a backup plan...
Can we move the blood that makes up the runes I to a sphere and hurl it at the barrier? The denser the sphere, the more damage it would do since it would be more mass on a small point, also a smaller object would be able to get through the air better rather than the larger, less dense counterpart. Take all of the blood currently making up the runes and form it into the densest sphere we can and hurl it as fast as we can towards one of the spellcasters

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2075 on: March 07, 2020, 03:54:29 am »

+1

+1

Can we move the blood that makes up the runes I to a sphere and hurl it at the barrier? The denser the sphere, the more damage it would do since it would be more mass on a small point, also a smaller object would be able to get through the air better rather than the larger, less dense counterpart. Take all of the blood currently making up the runes and form it into the densest sphere we can and hurl it as fast as we can towards one of the spellcasters
+1 Lets make blood bullets!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2076 on: March 07, 2020, 10:10:50 am »

Let's make blood Mantis Jerky projectiles!

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2077 on: March 08, 2020, 03:28:44 am »

+1 Yes, Jerky bullets everywhere!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2078 on: March 08, 2020, 11:00:29 am »

i thought we could use spheres considering they can be denser than jerky

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2079 on: March 08, 2020, 01:51:20 pm »

i thought we could use spheres considering they can be denser than jerky

Ok yes it is MURDER MODE TIME. +1 to blood projectiles. Alternatively if we find that the circle protects against magical objects themselves or some such, we could use blood as a propellant to fire mundane objects.

I assume that like, manipulating their blood is out of the question? Did these people intend to summon practiced hemomancers? In addition to bullets, we should try simply exploding all their blood from their eyeballs using our mind.

Another option (and the one that they are least likely to have planned for) is rather than trying to destroy the blood circle we could render it inoperable. Simply use blood to ADD random nonsense to the rune circle from the inside. These things usually require the utmost precision in order to work correctly, and adding some random scribbles to it would undoubtedly break it's function.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 02:16:26 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Master of the randomly generated
    • View Profile
« Reply #2080 on: March 08, 2020, 02:09:46 pm »

Pick up as much of the circle as we can. Use that blood to attempt to bind/gag our summoners.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2081 on: March 08, 2020, 02:19:20 pm »

Ok yes it is MURDER MODE TIME. +1 to blood projectiles. Alternatively if we find that the circle protects against magical objects themselves or some such, we could use blood as a propellant to fire mundane objects.

I assume that like, manipulating their blood is out of the question? Did these people intend to summon practiced hemomancers? In addition to bullets, we should try simply exploding all their blood from their eyeballs using our mind.

Another option (and the one that they are least likely to have planned for) is rather than trying to destroy the blood circle we could render it inoperable. Simply use blood to ADD random nonsense to the rune circle from the inside. These things usually require the utmost precision in order to work correctly, and adding some random scribbles to it would undoubtedly break it's function.
+1 what about rerouting all their blood to their brain? Making it too big to fit in the skull? More likely it would break neurons, even better
« Last Edit: March 08, 2020, 02:22:03 pm by Naturegirl1999 »

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2082 on: March 08, 2020, 02:36:31 pm »

+1 what about rerouting all their blood to their brain? Making it too big to fit in the skull? More likely it would break neurons, even better

Ya, blood em' up. That sort of thing.

I think the circle thing is what they would be least prepared for, seeing as they summoned hemomancers (an extremely practiced one in Matthias' case) using blood. But I am 100% for firing blood/using blood to fire projectiles at them.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2083 on: March 09, 2020, 12:48:29 am »

Drown them with their own blood!

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2084 on: March 09, 2020, 01:54:32 am »

Can we move the blood that makes up the runes I to a sphere and hurl it at the barrier? The denser the sphere, the more damage it would do since it would be more mass on a small point, also a smaller object would be able to get through the air better rather than the larger, less dense counterpart.
Lets make blood bullets!

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 06:31:48 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/
Pages: 1 ... 137 138 [139] 140 141 ... 163