Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373273 times)

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #2130 on: March 20, 2020, 07:42:39 am »

(I thought Grawr would use blood magic to try controlling the amethyst man, but this works too and makes much more sense)
Its time for friendship!
+1 and ask the angel how it achieved so many kills and whether they can let me live and not hurt Abiel, and mention that my job is simply protection, not trapping things. Ask if peace is possible
+1 and Realise that you are really outmatched and explain what we were trying to do (if we know what she was doing) and ask them to spare Åblels life

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2131 on: March 20, 2020, 07:44:51 am »

(I thought Grawr would use blood magic to try controlling the amethyst man, but this works too and makes much more sense)
Its time for friendship!
+1 and ask the angel how it achieved so many kills and whether they can let me live and not hurt Abiel, and mention that my job is simply protection, not trapping things. Ask if peace is possible
+1 and Realise that you are really outmatched and explain what we were trying to do (if we know what she was doing) and ask them to spare Åblels life
+1

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2132 on: March 20, 2020, 01:23:15 pm »

Its time for friendship!
+1

Kill self, switch back to Grawr.

+1. Demonstrate the dodge roll of your people in order to build trust with Grawr.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2133 on: March 20, 2020, 04:36:23 pm »

Speak in Jive,

Jus' hang loose, blood.
[Subtitle: JUST BE PATIENT MY FRIEND.]

What it is, big papa? My mama no raise no dummies. I see this sitch.
[Subtitle: SIR, I'M NOT STUPID. I UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION HERE.]

Cut me some slack, Jack! Biatch give this chump a job, and she be gone wid my dough.
[Subtitle: GIVE ME A BREAK! THAT LADY HIRED ME, AND SHE LEFT ME WITHOUT PAY!]

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2134 on: March 20, 2020, 05:25:22 pm »

We are outmatched, but we are bound nonetheless to protect she who gave us a thinking mind. Position ourselves in front of the stairway, hands spread before us so as to indicate that we cannot allow these summons to pass.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2135 on: March 20, 2020, 08:35:54 pm »

Slightly late I want to ask, does that rune oddly remind anyone else of the
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
or is it just me?

We are outmatched, but we are bound nonetheless to protect she who gave us a thinking mind. Position ourselves in front of the stairway, hands spread before us so as to indicate that we cannot allow these summons to pass.

We are outmatched, but we are bound nonetheless to protect she who gave us a thinking mind. Run up the stair following Åblel and lock closed any and all doors or hatches. Preferably by throwing levers, those are harder to unlock.

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2136 on: March 20, 2020, 09:28:40 pm »

or is it just me?

We are outmatched, but we are bound nonetheless to protect she who gave us a thinking mind. Run up the stair following Åblel and lock closed any and all doors or hatches. Preferably by throwing levers, those are harder to unlock.

Good ideas, but remember we are dealing with something that has murdered the population of a whole planet. A door isn’t stopping that thing and Åblel doesn’t know what we’re dealing with, talking is probably our best option.

(Come to think of it, I don’t know if we can talk since we don’t have a mouth...)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2137 on: March 20, 2020, 09:34:18 pm »

or is it just me?

Good ideas, but remember we are dealing with something that has murdered the population of a whole planet. A door isn’t stopping that thing and Åblel doesn’t know what we’re dealing with, talking is probably our best option.

(Come to think of it, I don’t know if we can talk since we don’t have a mouth...)
if we can’t talk, etch the words on us, we are made of crystal and thus shouldn’t feel pain, as for what we say
Its time for friendship!
+1

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2138 on: March 21, 2020, 02:37:50 am »

Speak in Jive,

Jus' hang loose, blood.

Cut me some slack, Jack! Biatch give this chump a job, and she be gone wid my dough.

+1
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2139 on: March 21, 2020, 02:38:53 am »

Speak in Jive,

Jus' hang loose, blood.

+1
+1

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2140 on: March 21, 2020, 08:42:32 am »

--older quotes snipped--

I should have said that slamming the doors shut is the first part of the plan (if you can call it a plan, as opposed to blind terror). I mean, it's a kobold and an angel, between the thievery and the building destroyer-ness I wasn't expecting any one portal to stop them. But I'm hoping that the delay(s) will buy time for the Fortress Militia to mobilize and come up with something – either by surrounding them or by activating some sort of trap.

(I was also half expecting to reach the door and find out that Åblel has already locked us in. We may be intrinsically loyal, but wazzocks might have a stunted capacity to reciprocate.)
« Last Edit: March 21, 2020, 08:46:44 am by mightymushroom »

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2141 on: March 21, 2020, 11:04:35 am »

I should have said that slamming the doors shut is the first part of the plan (if you can call it a plan, as opposed to blind terror). I mean, it's a kobold and an angel, between the thievery and the building destroyer-ness I wasn't expecting any one portal to stop them. But I'm hoping that the delay(s) will buy time for the Fortress Militia to mobilize and come up with something – either by surrounding them or by activating some sort of trap.

(I was also half expecting to reach the door and find out that Åblel has already locked us in. We may be intrinsically loyal, but wazzocks might have a stunted capacity to reciprocate.)
Hesitant +1, as well as finding the emergency lava lever to flood this whole floor, might just kill the one-man genocide.

I’m pretty conflicted since I don’t know enough about our rockboi to know if he’s the talking type or the ohdeitypourlavaonit type.

stingpie

• Bay Watcher
  • Shokmug Onor will never die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2142 on: March 22, 2020, 04:19:07 pm »

As the Crystal Man, we probably don't have a brain. In addition, we are also made out of spiky crystal, so we are probably invulnerable, and highly offensive. I think the most realistic action is to charge the evil kobold (but not actually think enough to skewer him).
The dwarven atom is made of !!TURKEY GOBLER!! remains

no one can deny this

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2143 on: March 25, 2020, 03:56:38 am »

You can't talk so you start to disengage.

Your feet are stuck.

Kûbuk's blood is wrapping around your legs and crystallizing.

Matt punches you in the head, fracturing the crystal.

What do you do?
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 06:38:13 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2144 on: March 25, 2020, 04:02:45 am »

Put our hands up and get on our knees, to show we surrender.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?
Pages: 1 ... 141 142 [143] 144 145 ... 163