Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373177 times)

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #2160 on: April 07, 2020, 07:39:22 pm »

It's been almost a week, I hope our glorious webcomic leader is ok.
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2161 on: April 07, 2020, 07:43:06 pm »

He's been bouncing about the Discord-- should be fine.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2162 on: April 07, 2020, 07:50:44 pm »

I have been working hard on the back end of things! I 'm setting up a server for a new website where anyone can make and share suggestion comics like mine! https://expublico.com

I'll get back to working on an update tomorrow. The end of the next page will be the end of Act 1. After that I will take a hiatus to finish the website. At some point in the middle I'll release a browser game as an intermission!
« Last Edit: April 11, 2020, 05:27:42 am by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2163 on: April 07, 2020, 07:57:59 pm »

I have been working hard on the back end of things! I 'm setting up a server for a new website where anyone can make and share suggestion comics like mine! https://suggestioncomics.com

I'll get back to working on an update tomorrow. The end of the next page will be the end of Act 1. After that I will take a hiatus to finish the website. At some point in the middle I'll release a browser game as an intermission!
sounds cool! Good luck.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2164 on: April 07, 2020, 08:00:59 pm »

I have been working hard on the back end of things! I 'm setting up a server for a new website where anyone can make and share suggestion comics like mine! https://suggestioncomics.com

sounds cool! Good luck.

Hooray! Good luck indeed.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2165 on: April 07, 2020, 08:12:20 pm »

This has been a wild ride-- I am honored, to have been a part of it. Thank you. :)
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2166 on: April 08, 2020, 02:13:34 am »

Just gonna list down how far both Ks have come since their beginnings.

Kobold Start: large copper dagger, llama leather bag, 2x prepared giant mantis jerky 3x paper, 3x dice, charcoal pencil, spool of thread, Jaguar loin cloth.

Kobold End: fine blood toga, blood angel friend, blood warrior minion, blood tiger minion, (possibly) amethyst man puppet, and most of all HEMOMANCY

Kea Start: copper crossbow, great white shark leather dress, rope reed quiver filled with bronze bolts, alpaca wool chausses, alpaca wool shoes, camel leather waterskin, rope reed backpack, large copper dagger

Kea End: Items mostly the same, barn owl brawler partner, human warrior boyfriend partner, vulture assassin diplomat, and most importantly, vision from GOD

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2167 on: April 12, 2020, 01:28:29 am »

as Grawr, try getting Un stunned and then move the blood further up the amethyst’ s legs to catch his arms and keep them pinned to his body, then go around him to the stairs
+1Again, let’s try and drag him along as a blood puppet but if it’s too slow we can just leave him here.
yes, if we engulf him in blood we can move him, like how if you were in a suit of armor and the armor gets possessed, you would move as the armor does, as you are part of it

You pull blood out of the dwarf and wrap it around the amethyst man.

There is a flash of white light as the blood absorbs into the amethyst man's body.

A voice emenates from the amethyst man. "8091bbf92a2e00a..." It goes on citing random numbers and letters.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 07:12:51 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2168 on: April 12, 2020, 01:49:11 am »

That head shape looks similar to Clara IV.  It might just fit in that brain area. 
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2169 on: April 12, 2020, 01:58:42 am »

We did something to it, now we should see if we can control it.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

HakuryuVision

• Bay Watcher
  • Cold.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2170 on: April 12, 2020, 06:22:39 am »

That head shape looks similar to Clara IV.  It might just fit in that brain area. 

+1 for Clara

Also nice T-pose!

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2171 on: April 12, 2020, 09:11:09 am »

+1 for Clara

Also nice T-pose!
+1, try placing Clara IV within the blood jewel man

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2172 on: April 12, 2020, 10:27:25 am »

+1 for Clara

Also nice T-pose!
+1, try placing Clara IV within the blood jewel man
+1 New companion!
Bye amethyst dude, your brain will be erased so my robo-gal can kill your mentor with your body

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - Interactive Web Comic
« Reply #2173 on: April 12, 2020, 10:57:18 am »

Just a thought, since it appears it is possible to craft many things out of the raw material of this world, maybe we can make a door out?

But I'd rather not try right now, lest we succeed in letting scary blood-shedding guy into our world.

Although if that one prophet was right, I'm not sure we can avoid doing that.

Ah, shit. It's Craig, isn't it? We're going to break the laws of God and man and return from the blood dimension, thereby accidentally fulfilling Punchy The Prophet's wildest blood fantasies.

I guess it was implied that we'd try to return without causing an apocalypse or bringing other less respectable denizens along, so this isn't really meta (if true). Regardless, we are one hundo percent getting out or here or our name isn't Grawr.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Clara IV goes rogue. Because we now know Matthias was the one who wanted to stay home on the plane of blood and keep that power away from everyone else, and she is from the opposite faction in the Blood Wars.

+1 to plugging Clara in the amethyst mandroid

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - Interactive Web Comic
« Reply #2174 on: April 13, 2020, 12:22:00 pm »

Just a thought, since it appears it is possible to craft many things out of the raw material of this world, maybe we can make a door out?

But I'd rather not try right now, lest we succeed in letting scary blood-shedding guy into our world.

Although if that one prophet was right, I'm not sure we can avoid doing that.

Ah, shit. It's Craig, isn't it? We're going to break the laws of God and man and return from the blood dimension, thereby accidentally fulfilling Punchy The Prophet's wildest blood fantasies.

I guess it was implied that we'd try to return without causing an apocalypse or bringing other less respectable denizens along, so this isn't really meta (if true). Regardless, we are one hundo percent getting out or here or our name isn't Grawr.

I'm gonna laugh so hard if Clara IV goes rogue. Because we now know Matthias was the one who wanted to stay home on the plane of blood and keep that power away from everyone else, and she is from the opposite faction in the Blood Wars.

+1 to plugging Clara in the amethyst mandroid

This is inspired. We should put Clara into the amythyst man.

The POWER OF FRIENDSHIP will protect us.
Pages: 1 ... 143 144 [145] 146 147 ... 163