Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373215 times)

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #2205 on: April 30, 2020, 03:00:01 am »

If we spot any of our fellow combatants from previously, should we try to recruit them into our fold? If they still are alive of course.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2206 on: April 30, 2020, 03:07:03 am »

If we spot any of our fellow combatants from previously, should we try to recruit them into our fold? If they still are alive of course.

Agreed. We should attempt to recruit them into the resistance movement to form a more inclusive democratic government, with fair parliamentary elections. (or, if they want to go kill things, they can join us in homicidal friendship.)

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2207 on: April 30, 2020, 07:08:43 am »

Agreed. We should attempt to recruit them into the resistance movement to form a more inclusive democratic government, with fair parliamentary elections. (or, if they want to go kill things, they can join us in homicidal friendship.)
yes to recruiting
If memory serves, the voyage was rather protracted, so this must be a DIFFERENT gladiatorial fight.

Regardless, there *WILL* be blood there, and if King LazyDwarfButt is in sitting on his golden toilet seat on the balcony, we are now more than powerful enough to drown him in all the stuff in the arena.  We should do that, to facilitate the resistance movement's takeover.
+1 Lets do this!
+1 Viva la resistance!

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2208 on: May 01, 2020, 02:08:28 am »

If King LazyDwarfButt is in sitting on his golden toilet seat on the balcony, we are now more than powerful enough to drown him in all the stuff in the arena.  We should do that, to facilitate the resistance movement's takeover.

"We should kill the king and support the resistance! I know he will be in his thrown but I don't know how to get over there."

Mathias says, "As long as one is close enough to see the target, one's options are many." He waves his hand and a strip of his armor peals off forming a circular band which levitates in the air. "Drop this over his neck and contract it to cut off his carotid artery. Death will come quickly and silently."

You take the band and guide the party into the colosseum.

You cheer when you see the goblin is still alive, for now.

Wait, the battleground looks the same as it did over a month ago, and, there's your dead body...

« Last Edit: March 22, 2022, 07:14:13 pm by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2209 on: May 01, 2020, 02:10:36 am »

EXSANGUINATE CAVE DRAGON
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2210 on: May 01, 2020, 02:38:07 am »

EXSANGUINATE CAVE DRAGON

The cave dragon's wounds explode.

It rears back and dies. The crowd roars!
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 03:08:24 am by MadMonkey »
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2211 on: May 01, 2020, 03:18:23 am »

Consider: we now bear power fit to tear this fortress apart. What do we want? Tributescar? The victory of the resistance? The death of the king?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2212 on: May 01, 2020, 03:48:45 am »

Consider: we now bear power fit to tear this fortress apart. What do we want? Tributescar? The victory of the resistance? The death of the king?
If we get this fortress under our control, we might eventually take over this part of the continent. No, the world. Think of the possibilities.
I for one, do think that Grwar has the potential to become the ultimate villain of this story, and Noi possibly the main heroine. Unless Grwar wins in the end. History is after all, written by the victors.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 03:55:48 am by Ultimuh »

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2213 on: May 01, 2020, 03:52:09 am »

ALL OF IT!
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2214 on: May 01, 2020, 07:37:37 am »

ALL OF IT!
+1 use the dragon blood to form armor for the goblin so she may continue to fight, use the remaining blood to make her some extra arms as well

NordicNooob

• Bay Watcher
  • *Not actually Nordic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2215 on: May 01, 2020, 08:10:32 am »

So. We have a lot to unwrap here.

First, what do we want? What do our party members want? Clara and John are probably both happy to serve under us, but Matty's motives are still a mystery to us. Currently, our objective is Tributescar. Eventually, we may wish to get Matty a fancy new sword, seeing as his old one got vaporized: he may know a better location for that than us, supposing he's an angel. That, or we could just ask Clara. As for us, however, I'd like to see if we can't ultimately get our cool goblin chick into the party. Past that who knows, but we've got stuff to do for now, so.

Next, some things to consider.
1. In the arena is a dead forgotten beast with deadly blood.
2. We have blood powers.
3. We have used said blood powers to make a laser pointer before.
If'n you see where I'm going with this, we have the option to make an incredibly lethal laser pointer should we be able to collect any of its blood. We may want a new getup if we're gonna choose to work with it, though, since it would be cruel irony to get killed by the stuff twice. It might be a nice idea to eventually get a flask or two that we can store blood in (one for beast blood, one for normal blood), since being able to make a handy blood-something sounds like quite the useful ability. Still, that's a later thing, unless we find a way to get some beast blood.

These objectives in mind, assassinating the king seems like a great idea: it should cause some chaos, maybe allow us to get into the arena for blood-getting and goblin-rescuing reasons, and then get outta dodge and see if we can't find our resistance buddies. We should be aware there's probably a significant portion of the fortress military nearby, and also that we're literally unarmed, unarmored pincushions/sword racks for any soldiers that happen by: even if we have immense hemomantic power, it's only any good on wounded creatures, and matty's punching can only do so much. As long as we're in here we can use the beast blood laser pointer to wound the enemy (just like, shine it in their eyes) and then just exsanguinate them from there. Problem, however: if we kill the king, the soldiers might just execute our goblin gal on the spot so they don't have to deal with keeping an eye on her and dealing with us.

Kill the king, then heroically jump into the arena to save goblin gal, exiting stage right (through whatever door we can get into). Don't forget to make sure both ourself and Matty get some weapons; whatever's laying around in the arena will do for now.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2216 on: May 01, 2020, 08:34:31 am »

So, is the king here? We can use the blood to stab him, there’s lots of it

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2217 on: May 01, 2020, 10:25:49 am »

It is somehow the SAME fight as when we died. He is sitting on his royal toilet seat up on the balcony.

Edit--
Blasts from the past

Overview of Arena

King LazyDwarfButt himself, bored as usual.

Since it seems mere moments have passed since we were in here, We can TOTALLY just assassinate this bastard.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2020, 10:33:55 am by wierd »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2218 on: May 01, 2020, 10:48:13 am »

let’s not just kill him. Let’s puppet him instead

pikachu17

• Bay Watcher
  • PADORU PADORU
    • View Profile
« Reply #2219 on: May 01, 2020, 03:54:13 pm »

let’s not just kill him. Let’s puppet him instead
I hereby declare as king that the gladiators will be let go. Also, I'm going to gift Tributescar to the next of kin of the dead kobold gladiator. Oh, look, here he is now.
Sigtext!
dwarf 4tress from scratch
The Pikachu revolution!
Thank you NatureGirl19999 for the avatar switcher at http://signavatar.com

A warforged bard named Gender appears and says"Hello. I am a social construct."
Pages: 1 ... 146 147 [148] 149 150 ... 163