Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 373282 times)

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #2250 on: May 05, 2020, 10:49:04 am »

Sure, do the "Fun Song"-- but don't sing it. Shout it. Let its words ring out strong and clear, resounding through the stands of this subterranean Colosseum!

Having done this, declare ourself and our purpose here.

+1 Fun Song

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2251 on: May 05, 2020, 01:25:10 pm »

Sure, do the "Fun Song"-- but don't sing it. Shout it. Let its words ring out strong and clear, resounding through the stands of this subterranean Colosseum!

+1 Fun Song

Seriously this is the best webcomic ever.

+1

FREINDS, NOT FIGHTING! U AND ME, NOT UNENDING CONFLICT! N-EWHERE, EVERYWHERE!

Etc etc. Yo we should end by getting the crowd to chant "fun".
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2252 on: May 05, 2020, 11:07:05 pm »

+1, Maybe we could bring the our dwarfen ex-teammate back to life as well, to demonstrate our powers. (Only if we’re able to do that of course I’m not quite sure how good we are at putting blood back into people)

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2253 on: May 06, 2020, 03:11:55 am »

+1 Fun Song

Seriously this is the best webcomic ever.

+1

+1

+1, Maybe we could bring the our dwarfen ex-teammate back to life as well, to demonstrate our powers. (Only if we’re able to do that of course I’m not quite sure how good we are at putting blood back into people)
+1 Lets try this.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2254 on: May 06, 2020, 03:13:46 am »

We'd probably wind up just producing some kind of weird dwarf-zombie... would give rather the wrong impression, no?
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Ultimuh

• Bay Watcher
  • BOOM! Avatar gone! (for now)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2255 on: May 06, 2020, 03:28:36 am »

We probably would just create a Damned One at best. At worst.. some form of abomination that would enrage all the other Dwarves. Probably..

King Zultan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2256 on: May 06, 2020, 03:55:13 am »

If it makes something bad blame it on someone we don't like and say their a necromancer or something.
The Lawyer opens a briefcase. It's full of lemons, the justice fruit only lawyers may touch.
Make sure not to step on any errant blood stains before we find our LIFE EXTINGUSHER.
but anyway, if you'll excuse me, I need to commit sebbaku.
Quote from: Leodanny
Can I have the sword when you’re done?

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2257 on: May 06, 2020, 03:56:54 am »

Better would be to experiment on one of the trolls, or other lesser creatures. Dwarves would see the immediate utility of a "tame"/"compliant" creature of that class, without having the ethics collision of doing that with a dwarf.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #2258 on: May 06, 2020, 06:01:14 am »

Oh great king of the Dwarves, law-giver of the Stone and He of the Mighty Beard,
I have traveled across time and space and transcended the boundaries of Life and Death
to stand humbly before you as an ambassador and herald of peace between our people.
Your glory and wisdom, and the beauty of your kingdom, have reached the ears of my kind, whose meager caves cannot compare to your great halls.
It is my wish to bring the might of your kingdom to even greater glory, and see the legacy of its beauty stand in the far and distant future!
I have acquired in my travels many great powers beyond the mere gift of speech,
and my allies include a fierce and powerful warrior, slayer of countless foes,
a goddess from the stars with knowledge and wisdom beyond mortal ken,
and a servant whose loyalty has never faltered.
Allow us to demonstrate our talents, great King, and we will show you the service we will perform in the name of the Dwarven Folk.

(Demonstrate talents here)

Only this I ask of in exchange, as an everlasting sign of the peace between our people: The dagger Tributescar.
The fine craft of your race, unparalleled by any other, have earned the admiration of my people for generations,
and we wish for nothing more than to gaze upon its beauty, bringing a glimmer of light to our pale and simple abodes.
For this, my associates and I will gladly lead you to the eternal glory you deserve.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2259 on: May 06, 2020, 07:14:24 am »

Oh great king of the Dwarves, law-giver of the Stone and He of the Mighty Beard,
I have traveled across time and space and transcended the boundaries of Life and Death
to stand humbly before you as an ambassador and herald of peace between our people.
Your glory and wisdom, and the beauty of your kingdom, have reached the ears of my kind, whose meager caves cannot compare to your great halls.
It is my wish to bring the might of your kingdom to even greater glory, and see the legacy of its beauty stand in the far and distant future!
Allow us to demonstrate our talents, great King, and we will show you the service we will perform in the name of the Dwarven Folk.

Only this I ask of in exchange, as an everlasting sign of the peace between our people: The dagger Tributescar.
The fine craft of your race, unparalleled by any other, have earned the admiration of my people for generations,
and we wish for nothing more than to gaze upon its beauty, bringing a glimmer of light to our pale and simple abodes.
For this, my associates and I will gladly lead you to the eternal glory you deserve.

+1 a wonderful speech this is

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2260 on: May 06, 2020, 08:39:20 am »

Better would be to experiment on one of the trolls, or other lesser creatures. Dwarves would see the immediate utility of a "tame"/"compliant" creature of that class, without having the ethics collision of doing that with a dwarf.

I don't think trolls is a choice. Our hemomancy didn't work on them before. Troglodyte maybe?

I was going to say patch up the goblin, but she doesn't look like she needs any hemo-healing.

Superdorf

• Bay Watcher
  • Soothly we live in mighty years!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2261 on: May 06, 2020, 12:06:09 pm »

*snip*

Perfect.

This

then this.
Falling angel met the rising ape, and the sound it made was

klonk
tormenting the player is important
Sigtext

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2262 on: May 06, 2020, 12:09:24 pm »

*snip*

Perfect.

This

then this.
+1

MottledPetrel

• Bay Watcher
  • If only I knew what was going on
    • View Profile
« Reply #2263 on: May 15, 2020, 10:05:00 pm »

I haven't finished reading back everything I missed after being gone for like 7 months, but its funny seeing that my throw away comment 'Learn the Secrets of Hemomancy' has essentially defined the plot at this point.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2264 on: May 16, 2020, 11:05:20 am »

I haven't finished reading back everything I missed after being gone for like 7 months, but its funny seeing that my throw away comment 'Learn the Secrets of Hemomancy' has essentially defined the plot at this point.
if you woke up with a new type of magic, you;d want to learn as much as possible about it, right?
Pages: 1 ... 149 150 [151] 152 153 ... 163