Cozy
- 10 (23.8%)
A E S T H E T I C
- 6 (14.3%)
Strange
- 17 (40.5%)

Total Members Voted: 42

Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 163

Author Topic: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic  (Read 371939 times)

hobotto

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Re: Losing Is Fun - The Interactive Comic
« Reply #2295 on: May 21, 2020, 01:43:53 pm »

I feel like we are in a very tough situation here and we need to stop with the violence, the whole reason we brought Mathias with us is to show him the power of friendship. He could be a ticking time bomb and if we fail him he's likely to wind up in the same situation we found him in, only this time the blood comes from cityshanks and this universe.

Bringing the king down could lead to disaster.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2020, 01:48:01 pm by hobotto »

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2296 on: May 21, 2020, 01:57:35 pm »

I feel like we are in a very tough situation here and we need to stop with the violence, the whole reason we brought Mathias with us is to show him the power of friendship. He could be a ticking time bomb and if we fail him he's likely to wind up in the same situation we found him in, only this time the blood comes from cityshanks and this universe.

Fighting the goblin is also violence, I think in this instance we do something. Bringing the king down isn’t violence directly. It’ll give the goblin a choice between fighting the king and us, unless you rather we kill the goblin, which we can do, but that’s violence too.

IndigoFenix

• Bay Watcher
  • All things die, but nothing dies forever.
    • View Profile
    • Boundworlds: A Browser-Based Multiverse Creation and Exploration Game
« Reply #2297 on: May 21, 2020, 05:27:12 pm »

Fighting the goblin is also violence, I think in this instance we do something. Bringing the king down isn’t violence directly. It’ll give the goblin a choice between fighting the king and us, unless you rather we kill the goblin, which we can do, but that’s violence too.

There are solutions that don't involve killing anyone, either helping the goblin fake her own death or enacting a daring escape sequence together.  Blood magic is more than just a weapon!
EDIT: Also, we should probably ask the goblin her name.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2298 on: May 21, 2020, 07:26:41 pm »

Indeed, instead of trying to rope the king down into the arena, we could use all the arena blood to build a staircase to freedom. I doubt the king's personal door is sealed so tightly.

+1 *gesture toward blood staircase* "Care to join me?"

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2299 on: May 21, 2020, 10:10:59 pm »

Indeed, instead of trying to rope the king down into the arena, we could use all the arena blood to build a staircase to freedom. I doubt the king's personal door is sealed so tightly.

+1, instead of tearing him down to our level, we can elevate ourselves to his. Probably looks better in the people’s eyes.

Naturegirl1999

• Bay Watcher
  • Thank you TamerVirus for the avatar switcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2300 on: May 22, 2020, 06:00:22 am »

+1, instead of tearing him down to our level, we can elevate ourselves to his. Probably looks better in the people’s eyes.
+1

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2301 on: May 22, 2020, 02:26:00 pm »

+1

+1
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2302 on: June 03, 2020, 09:05:11 pm »

This update is going to take a couple more weeks because I have a lot of exciting stuff going on with ExPublico. I want to give this next update the focus and time it deserves since after that we will have a hiatus until ExPublico is launched.
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2303 on: June 05, 2020, 03:30:14 pm »

Yo, I'm just saying, goblins are proven to like ultra-powerful authority figures with unlimited supernatural power. It's like their thing.

Also, take your time. We await the next update. :)
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

stingpie

• Bay Watcher
  • Shokmug Onor will never die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2304 on: August 19, 2020, 04:54:24 pm »

Watch, as I perform necromancy on this thread!

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
The dwarven atom is made of !!TURKEY GOBLER!! remains

no one can deny this

MadMonkey

• Bay Watcher
  • This kills the dwarf.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2305 on: August 19, 2020, 04:56:11 pm »

Watch, as I perform necromancy on this thread!

Ask and you shall recieve!
Read Losing is Fun! https://losingisfun.org/

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2306 on: August 19, 2020, 05:13:12 pm »

Gib comiks

PlumpHelmetMan

• Bay Watcher
  • Try me with sauce...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2307 on: August 19, 2020, 08:51:25 pm »

Hey guys, been gone from this thread for a few months. Can someone give me a quick summary of what I've missed in regards to the antics of our good friends Grawr and Noi? Think the last thing I was here for was Noi befriending the vulture folk and her communion with her deity as a result of their drugs spiritual concoction.
It's actually pretty terrifying to think about having all of your fat melt off into grease because you started sweating too much.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2308 on: August 21, 2020, 08:02:32 pm »

Hey guys, been gone from this thread for a few months. Can someone give me a quick summary of what I've missed in regards to the antics of our good friends Grawr and Noi? Think the last thing I was here for was Noi befriending the vulture folk and her communion with her deity as a result of their drugs spiritual concoction.

I don't mean this to be as snarky as it sounds, but are you asking us to write a summary for a webcomic whose site you are actively posting on? Because I'd recommend reading it.

This feels like being asked to print an email so you can mail it.

There's a legit website for it now, perhaps this will assist - https://losingisfun.com/

Anonylemon

• Bay Watcher
  • We Fight, We Mine, For Rock And Stone.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2309 on: August 22, 2020, 10:46:24 am »

Sure, Noi was sent on a quest to befriend a
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
and Grawr’s ship got blasted by galactic empire elves. We grabbed a backup of the ship’s AI before teleporting into Cityshanks to continue questing for Tributescar.

There, we were trapped by a disgraceful magic using dwarf with another dwarf and an Amethyst man for Guards, before shortly breaking out, killing the dwarf guard and stuffing the AI into the Amethyst man. The magic using Wazzock escaped and we continued on to find ourselves at the arena where our previous body... exsanguinated. It seems we have arrived only moments after the fact and our goblin peer is fighting a cave dragon alone.

We helped turn the dragon’s insides into outsides and voted on killing or negotiating with the king, negotiation won by 2 votes. Our negotiation attempt failed and we are currently deciding on how to deal with the king who locked us in and told the goblin to fight us.

A lot of cool hemomancy happened so go back and read it!
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 10:48:51 am by Anonylemon »
Pages: 1 ... 152 153 [154] 155 156 ... 163