Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16

Author Topic: Dungeon Crawl 0.20 tournament: get on a Bay12 team!  (Read 24831 times)

Aelig

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon Crawl 0.20 tournament: get on a Bay12 team!
« Reply #15 on: May 19, 2017, 03:28:35 pm »

Oh boy it's that time of the year again, sign me up in the champions please. Name is Aelig.

Welfe

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 19, 2017, 09:14:28 pm »

3 runes and had the orb in my hands.
So I guess sign me up for Masters?

Welfe/Welfe

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 19, 2017, 11:49:27 pm »

Been playing this a lot again the past couple of weeks. I just got my first rune a few days ago and would love to sign up for a team! Think we'll get enough for a second advanced team? I don't mind setting it up as captain.

Question, I think I can, but just want to double check: I can play on the Jorgrun server right? CAO lags more for me.

My crawl username is quinnr on Jorg. Having trouble getting the tournament pages open right now.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 11:53:54 pm by quinnr »
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Tegga21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 20, 2017, 08:40:26 am »

Been playing this a lot again the past couple of weeks. I just got my first rune a few days ago and would love to sign up for a team! Think we'll get enough for a second advanced team? I don't mind setting it up as captain.

Question, I think I can, but just want to double check: I can play on the Jorgrun server right? CAO lags more for me.

My crawl username is quinnr on Jorg. Having trouble getting the tournament pages open right now.

You probably can, most of the servers used to be tallied by the tournament.  We'll probably fill up all of the teams.

secondsicily

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 20, 2017, 10:13:12 am »

My favourite time of year :)

Had a 15-rune and 3-rune last time on Blacksmiths, so I'd like to try Masters this time.

SecondSicily/Sicily

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 20, 2017, 12:24:25 pm »

I haven't played this in quite a while, on my 3rd run I died in the swamps, so I guess sign me up for miners.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Tegga21

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 21, 2017, 02:16:39 am »

I haven't played this in quite a while, on my 3rd run I died in the swamps, so I guess sign me up for miners.

server name?

etgfrog

• Bay Watcher
  • delete & NULL;
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: May 21, 2017, 02:53:00 am »

crawl.akrasiac.org, etgfrog. Although online I'm not having as great of success, maybe it was a fluke getting that far.
"How dare you get angry after being scammed."

Aoi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 21, 2017, 11:14:46 pm »

Time to get a 15-rune win after the tournament version is locked in, but before the tournament actually starts, then catch the flu for the actual tournament, so I can't focus at all! So I'm so on the ball this time that I already developed a fever this afternoon. -_-
Stench Guzman: Fix this quote, please.
Now celebrating: Two and a half years misquoted. Seriously man. Just fix it. -_-

Datgum

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 22, 2017, 02:15:47 am »

Time to get a 15-rune win after the tournament version is locked in, but before the tournament actually starts, then catch the flu for the actual tournament, so I can't focus at all! So I'm so on the ball this time that I already developed a fever this afternoon. -_-

Grats

FakerFangirl

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Youtube
« Reply #25 on: May 22, 2017, 03:32:32 am »

FakerFangirl/FakerFangirl

Put me wherever. The best I've done in Dwarf Fortress is kill a Roc in Adventure Mode and become Mountainhome in a savage tundra/coniferous biome. In DCSS I had cleared Swamp, Snake Pit, Elf:2, Crypt, Vaults, Zot:4, and most annoyingly: the Vestibule (going there was a mistake). Then I gave up when reading the wiki guide for Zot:5. I'd grown too attached to my character to try something as suicidal as winning. Here is my current save:

I always play as a naga. Usually elementalist. So, expect me to at least kill Harold and Orcish Mines. I'll probably play until I die in vaults. So like, three runes. I might get another few on my second run and then burn out. So my goal is to get fives runes and clear vaults.
"Should we call a beak dog a gobbo doggo?" - Relevant_-_-Username

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: May 23, 2017, 01:43:36 pm »

The tournament page is up!

I found out that CBRO is actually closer, but I have the same username there. I've added FakerFangirl and welfe to my RC file.
To exist or not exist, that is the query. For whether it is more optimal of the CPU to endure the viruses and spam of outragous fortune, or to something something something.

Xgamer4

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: May 23, 2017, 02:58:47 pm »

I have everyone added to my rc file for the Blacksmiths as well.
insert something mind-blowing/witty here*

kilakan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: May 23, 2017, 07:24:26 pm »

Got you tagged as my teamcaptain, so that should make it work
Nom nom nom

quinnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: May 23, 2017, 08:02:24 pm »

Spoiler: Game Dump (click to show/hide)

Been playing a lot to get ready for the tournament, and just had my best game yet! Fun fact, though stair-dancing Vaults:5 might work for a while, eventually a warden is going to lock the stairs. According to the IRC folks, I should have taken an escape hatch down. Oh well, better luck next time!

Also, that +13 Crystal Plate was craaaazy. I definitely wouldn't have gotten as far without that lucky find.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 16