Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13

Author Topic: Barons of the Galaxy: Defend your monopoly of video games with a war fleet.  (Read 24911 times)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Getting the same problem.  Nothing on the official forums about it yet, someone should post.

Edit:  Okay I posted because I felt guilty about trying to push it off onto someone else.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2017, 01:28:53 pm by Puzzlemaker »
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile

Oh no, but I just posted! What a disaster! NOOOOOOO!!!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

FUCK

TWO YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I AM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP I WILL REMEMBER THIS AND WINCE
The mark of the immature man is that he wants to die nobly for a cause, while the mark of the mature man is that he wants to live humbly for one.

choppy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I can't seem to create a corporation. Every time I hit "Create your Corporation" on Tutorial 1, it tells me that "There has been an Error with the website" I'll try again later but this isn't promising.

I just got the same thing :C

EDIT: anyone got a fix for this?
Same here for me.  :-[

FUCK

TWO YEARS FROM NOW WHEN I AM TRYING TO GO TO SLEEP I WILL REMEMBER THIS AND WINCE
Did I hear you needed a reminder in 2 years?  :P

Cheedows

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a dwarf, right?
    • View Profile

That's pretty weird guys, yeah throw up a message on the forums they're fairly active and an admin will probably look into it.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Server was just restarted, is the issue persisting?

Lukewarm

• Bay Watcher
  • Perhaps, if you ask nicely.
    • View Profile

Still got it over here.

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile

still persisting.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep, still here as well.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I poked the dev in discord awhile ago.  He should be getting off work soon and should be able to figure out the issue.

On another note if you do get in I am going to start offering a stimulus package for new players.  Will be a few million so that you can bum rush your industrial growth.  Only requirement is that you get your HQ to level 2 so I can give it.

As well my suggestion for anyone starting soon get into basic wood, basic metal, or mineral.  Metal and minerals have a huge demand from players working on higher tier products so what they are producing isn't going to cities so the demand is going up, and if you get to level 2 HQ you can sell your excess to other players.

Getting into wood is so you can get into construction materials so you can get into services.  Services are the most profitable thing in the game, but not with out their drawbacks.

Shooer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

The bug preventing people from starting new corps should be fixed.

deoloth

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I am now making everything I need for Restaurants :)

Puzzlemaker

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My Corp is Osmosis Technologies and I am rapidly working towards creating hardcore drugs!

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

I just started up as Armok Tunnels, mining Exotic Minerals. I'll try to get into the alliance once I've got the game a little figured out.
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei

Sensei

• Bay Watcher
  • Haven't tried coffee crisps.
    • View Profile

Does anyone know why any time I set a loop order for my transports, it doesn't save when I save the list of orders?
Let's Play: Automation! Bay 12 Motor Company Buy the 1950 Urist Wagon for just $4500! Safety features optional.
The Bay 12 & Mates Discord Join now! Voice/text chat and play games with other Bay12'ers!
Add me on Steam: [DFC] Sensei
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 13