Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 718166 times)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Empress Ruberta I of Methiant!
« Reply #13020 on: July 22, 2018, 09:05:40 am »

Maybe our artifacts will explode, maybe they won't. We'll see.

And yeah, a colonization expedition into the Orcworld would be nice once we've dealt with those Ur-uk. That might be a good task to give our army when they start getting annoyed at not being used enough.
the monkey people probably have a powerful  Bronze Age empire and the orcs are probably their vassals or their tributaries (maybe this is why the orcs raid to provide tribute to their monkey overlords) which probably why they conspired against us. The monkeys have powerful sorcery(or slave races that have that ability) did they craft that artifact box themselves?.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:13:00 am by Basil ii »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13021 on: July 22, 2018, 09:11:50 am »

I doubt they will be able to beaut our 10 army though, and if they do we can always just lock up or even collapse the entrance if we gets desperate enough.

I do wonder, however, just how many nations might exist in that world, assuming it's around the size of Earth.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:24:19 am by TankKit »
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13022 on: July 22, 2018, 09:27:11 am »

I doubt they will be able to beaut our 10 army though, and if they do we can always just lock up or even collapse the entrance if it gets desperate enough.

I do wonder, however, just how many nations might exist in that world, assuming it's around the size of Earth.
i have a theory they don’t craft their own magic items see if they did they would have already screwed us with biological warfare you remember how one of our emperors died that root disease and that weirdly shaped tomb maybe they looted that relic from one of those weird insect tombs inside the ork world that magical box might be a trap re worked to serve the monkey folk but this answer raises more questions then answers why is the orc tribute so important to them?.

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 09:58:32 am by Basil ii »

TankKit

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably writing something.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13023 on: July 22, 2018, 10:04:06 am »

Let's save the speculation until we know more about them, so far all we know is that they live far from the Orcworld entrance, we both gave each other some stuff, and then they tried to make us never come back again. Not a lot to go on really.
“I would stop you from doing unholy experiments with my people, but I don’t actually care about their well-being and I kinda want to see what happens”

Spoken like a true god TankKit.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13024 on: July 22, 2018, 10:10:44 am »

Let's save the speculation until we know more about them, so far all we know is that they live far from the Orcworld entrance, we both gave each other some stuff, and then they tried to make us never come back again. Not a lot to go on really.
true

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #13025 on: July 22, 2018, 11:05:16 am »

Just to cement the lead: A Cyl can be regent.
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13026 on: July 22, 2018, 11:14:14 am »

:)
Just to cement the lead: A Cyl can be regent.
thank you
 I Hope he gets a dwarven princess so that we can breed dwarven life span in the family though not to dwarven as it can effect fertility
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 11:59:20 am by Basil ii »

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13027 on: July 22, 2018, 12:28:45 pm »

Hopefully, Ruberta recovers. She's been one of my favorite rulers so far; I would be sad to see her go.
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13028 on: July 22, 2018, 12:30:30 pm »

Hopefully, Ruberta recovers. She's been one of my favorite rulers so far; I would be sad to see her go.
she has such potential it would be a shame.

I hope that in the future there’s a school edict so that we may have the best possible doctors serving our court

« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 12:34:20 pm by Basil ii »

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13029 on: July 22, 2018, 12:33:03 pm »

You reaffirm Doge as your heir. The Advisor inscribes your decision upon the scroll, and you weakly stamp the prepared wax seal with your royal signet.

1183 AD, And few days later

Your health is improving! Everyone is optimistic...

1183 AD, Three nights afterwards

And the sickness is gone. Your healers prescribe a vegetable diet and herbal water instead of sweet fruits and fatty meats for now. However, even without the diet, you feel great again!

1183 AD, Mid-Spring

A ball! A grand ball!

That's what your noblemen are demanding nowadays. The country is strong, prosperous and stable, so they don't really have anything else to do - so why not arrange a grand ball to celebrate your returning to health and Cyl's visit?

A) *vuvuzela noises* Party time!!!
B) No.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2018, 01:09:34 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13030 on: July 22, 2018, 12:35:26 pm »

You declare Cyl as your heir. The Advisor inscribes your decision upon the scroll, and you weakly the prepared wax seal with your royal signet.

1183 AD, And few days later

Your health is improving! Everyone is optimistic...

1183 AD, Three nights afterwards

And the sickness is gone. Your healers prescribe a vegetable diet and herbal water instead of sweet fruits and fatty meats for now. However, even without the diet, you feel great again!

1183 AD, Mid-Spring

A ball! A grand ball!

That's what your noblemen are demanding nowadays. The country is strong, prosperous and stable, so they don't really have anything else to do - so why not arrange a grand ball to celebrate your returning to health and Cyl's visit?

A) *vuvuzela noises* Party time!!!
B) No.
a) THANK GOD!.
She deserves it

birdy51

• Bay Watcher
  • Always be Beeping
    • View Profile
« Reply #13031 on: July 22, 2018, 12:36:17 pm »

A

Whoooo! I am glad she made it. Might cost a pretty penny, but pretty dresses are always good!
BIRDS.

Also started a Let's Play, Yu-Gi-Oh! Duelists of the Roses

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13032 on: July 22, 2018, 12:39:32 pm »

A

Hotfire90

« Reply #13033 on: July 22, 2018, 12:39:56 pm »

A

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13034 on: July 22, 2018, 12:46:48 pm »

You arrange a grand ball for Summer time!

1143 AD, Summer

The ball is underway. Everyone is listening to great music (apparently some very talented bard is performing), and you have a dance with Cyl first. But the ball room is full of noblemen and thus full of plots and rumors.

It isn't long till you have few drinks, lose Cyl in the commotion, and end listening along several noblewomen to the lovely ballads of the bard. He is young, charming, handsome, and oh gaaaawds that soothing, melodic voice. This man is a true talent, one in a generation - or maybe the wine has dimmed your hearing.

After he finishes his bawdy 'Ballad of Ceold and Ynylla', he turns to you and tips his hat.

"Does Lady Empress of Methiant has a special request?"

You decide to...

A) Pass.
B) Ask for another song.
C) Invite him to become the court musician.
D) Ask he tours the country on your behalf, singing to soothe your subjects' minds.
SigFlags!
Fire Emblem on Forums: 8! + 6re!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 867 868 [869] 870 871 ... 1087