Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 720744 times)

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13470 on: August 02, 2018, 09:41:49 pm »

B. I'm not sure I want to risk marriage with a hedonist emperor.

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #13471 on: August 02, 2018, 09:58:46 pm »

A

Man, I'm pretty sure all that negotiation just made us look weak and put the problem off. Maybe if they had some sorta leg to stand on with their accusations, but since they didn't the most legitimizing argument they could make is that we seemed to think they had some sorta point, otherwise why bother negotiating.

To be fair, I thought they were asking for only 1 econ, so I assumed that the negotiations were for something else entirely.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13472 on: August 02, 2018, 11:56:48 pm »

B

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13473 on: August 03, 2018, 12:14:52 am »

A

That choice was the correct one on the dumb uncle.

If he was a member of the royal family then executing him without consulting us was a grave diplomatic insult.

If he was a disowned bum then it is barely concealed extortion.

We can break some of their armies and hopefully our neighbors will see taking the Damdamian empire as the better choice.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13474 on: August 03, 2018, 01:21:20 am »

A - Better to cheat on a local girl than a foreign princess. We'll have to make it clear to her, in private at least, how much of a horn dog we are though.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methian
« Reply #13475 on: August 03, 2018, 01:39:05 am »

Better to cheat on a local girl than a foreign princess. We'll have to make it clear to her, in private at least, how much of a horn dog we are though.
this is why we need a replica of the magical succession staff to handle bastards.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:36:34 am by Basil ii »

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13476 on: August 03, 2018, 07:24:52 am »

A - Better to cheat on a local girl than a foreign princess. We'll have to make it clear to her, in private at least, how much of a horn dog we are though.

I suppose this wife would be easy to get away with cheating on. She is an artist, we are patrons of the arts. We can just send her out of town to paint the ceiling of a distant cathedral when we want to get some strange.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13477 on: August 03, 2018, 07:57:17 am »

Honestly I think our best bet is to sire as many legitimate children as possible.

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13478 on: August 03, 2018, 08:06:09 am »

Wait how is this still going. That is some serious dedication.
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #13479 on: August 03, 2018, 11:41:49 am »

Wait how is this still going. That is some serious dedication.

Please free me from this hell if you can. It has no end. NO END ;<;

You decide to accept Ceorina's hand in marriage. The courtier is sent with the reply to the Diplomatic Corps.

Later they inform you that the wedding has been scheduled for Mid-Autumn.

1193 AD, Midsummer

When you lie down on the bed, Aethlan is already caressing your side. This young - barely a year your senior - son of one of delegates of Diplomatic Corps sure gave you a thorough workout in the bedsheets. And to think it all begun with a happenstance bump in the corridors, when this beautiful blonde burglar of hearts dared to smack right into you as you were turning a corner.

Tails

Then again, maybe you're just a bit too easy? Or maybe you fell in love with your new boyfriend? It's been six hours till you met him and the seed of you two have already been spilled in copious amounts. Nevertheless, you've found perfect companion; as an added bonus, he can't get pregnant, too.

You turn to lay against him, and he speaks up, his eyes sparkling like diamonds that you cannot pry your own stare from.

"Your Majesty is the only one I need. Can I receive a posting in the palace, so that I can be at your side whenever you wish, hmm~?"

A) -
B) "You will be posted as one of my aides, so you can truly be at my side all the time."
C) "I can give you a job somewhere in offices of the capital city, the palace is just a stone throw from the main street."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13480 on: August 03, 2018, 11:45:52 am »

Eh. Might as well go B. At least he will have a plausible excuse for hanging around.

Rockeater

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13481 on: August 03, 2018, 11:47:38 am »

B
Damnit people, this is why I said to keep the truce. Because now everyone's ganging up on the cats.
Also, don't forget to contact your local Eldritch Being(s), so that they can help with our mission to destroy the universe.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13482 on: August 03, 2018, 11:48:21 am »

B

But if we keep him it's going to be his job to take care of our wife when we're out boning yet a third party.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 12:00:14 pm by Maximum Spin »

Hotfire90

« Reply #13483 on: August 03, 2018, 11:49:15 am »

B

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13484 on: August 03, 2018, 11:55:19 am »

B
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.
Pages: 1 ... 897 898 [899] 900 901 ... 1087