Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 720368 times)

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5985 on: January 12, 2018, 01:20:45 pm »

:)
We're dead.
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5986 on: January 12, 2018, 01:31:51 pm »

I'm tempted to vote D or E, because turning around would have been my choice in the vote I missed.
A will be slow. We need to head north.
B will be very dangerous because they'll have the height advantage while firing. While I admire Weirdsound's thinking, I doubt that's how our GM will interpret the move.
C, though bloody, could work since we've killed much of their army and they seem to be relying on walltop Thundercats to repel us.

But just when I thought the prophecy was long gone that raven in the moonlight really spooked me. And we still haven't heard what happened to the martial son. I'm scared to be caught engaged against a wall when he suddenly shows up on our rear.

D after all. Cydwyl is too important an ally to dally in this second-rate duchy.

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #5987 on: January 12, 2018, 01:55:30 pm »

If we bombard by night, keeping the bulk of our army back, we should have an advantage; They will be trying to hit relatively small thundercats in the dark. We will be trying to hit a big ass wall.

^^ That. Lots of that.

B
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5988 on: January 12, 2018, 02:21:22 pm »

B

Shooting a big wall with solid shot is easier then shooting a bunch of cannons, even in daylight.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5989 on: January 12, 2018, 03:50:36 pm »

C

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5990 on: January 12, 2018, 05:03:43 pm »

B

Also, how did they get our thunder-cats? That's our own personal invention. how did they get 40 of them? Damn thieves, the lot of them. Grind them to dust. take their mines of firebloood supplies.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #5991 on: January 12, 2018, 09:12:44 pm »

If we bombard by night, keeping the bulk of our army back, we should have an advantage; They will be trying to hit relatively small thundercats in the dark. We will be trying to hit a big ass wall.

THIS PLEASE /\ B

Also, how did they get our thunder-cats? That's our own personal invention. how did they get 40 of them? Damn thieves, the lot of them. Grind them to dust. take their mines of firebloood supplies.

It's an western invention, we just learned how to make it
Our only invention is the fire-blood grenade stuff that we haven't made yet and the useless fireweapon
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5992 on: January 12, 2018, 09:14:08 pm »

D

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #5993 on: January 13, 2018, 02:28:21 am »

B
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #5994 on: January 13, 2018, 11:25:57 am »

YOU REACH PAGE 400

CONGRATURATIONS

NOW TRY PAGE 500

You order bombardment of the city, from as far as possible.

It takes a while and the moon climbs high before your Thundercats open fire. After the initial cvolley, the city defenders respond, and then the thunderous exchanges continue.

4*

Although several of your own Thundercats are taken out and a small fire pulverizes one of ammuniton stockpiles, the bombardment continues into the morning.

During the early sunrise, smoke is visible from within the city walls. However, the walls themselves don't look like they suffered more than some chipping off the stone. Few more of your Thundercats had the unfortunate distinction of being flattened by enemy projectiles.

A scout however breaks off your concentration an hour later, just as smoke began to rise from within the Evalian capital.

"Sire, I came as fast as possible! The Evalian militia, horsemen and San's retinue befell the two thousand besieging the northern fortress! The battle has been lost, and while the Evalians took some losses, they are moving towards the capital, in numbers exceeding two thousand"

"And what of the horsemen sent after San?"

"They must've failed or got themselves lost, because San's troops were said to be in prime condition during the attack."

You decide to...

A) Disengage from the siege and march northwards to crush San once and for all.
B) Continue bombardment of the capital, wait in the meanwhile.
C) Pause the artillery bombardment and offer Duke of Eval negotiations once more.
D) Continue bomardment of the capital, send part of forces to confront San, and wait for results here.
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #5995 on: January 13, 2018, 11:28:51 am »

You know what'll solve our problem?
B. More gun!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5996 on: January 13, 2018, 11:42:03 am »

Can there please be an "E: send a formal letter of apology to the Duke explaining that you went insane from grief but have now recovered your senses and fuck off back home as quickly and quietly as possible" :(

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5997 on: January 13, 2018, 11:45:28 am »

How does nighttime offer a -1 to the side shooting at a big wall rather than the side shooting at individual siege weapons.

I say C. At this point, I'm willing to disengage for money.

Can there please be an "E: send a formal letter of apology to the Duke explaining that you went insane from grief but have now recovered your senses and fuck off back home as quickly and quietly as possible" :(

We are a massive empire and they are a tiny duchy. History is written by the mighty. We are only wrong if they win, or we admit we are wrong.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2018, 01:22:09 pm by Weirdsound »

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5998 on: January 13, 2018, 12:05:58 pm »

C

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5999 on: January 13, 2018, 12:41:32 pm »

C

I have the feeling that we're going to get fucked in any way we possibly can for going west, probably time to pull out (a few options ago tbh)
Pages: 1 ... 398 399 [400] 401 402 ... 1087