Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 754203 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #7695 on: February 19, 2018, 04:28:38 pm »

B
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #7696 on: February 19, 2018, 04:52:36 pm »

B - Lets keep up our unofficial religious equality.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7697 on: February 19, 2018, 04:53:05 pm »

You decide to sponsor the reconstruction of the temple. The priests praise you and hastily leave, no doubt to inform their superiors.

1148 AD, Midsummer

You learn that the rescue party failed to free the captives before they were killed. Few items were recovered to return them to their families.

1148 AD, Late Summer

You have the special honour of the being the first human Kingdom to establish contact with new species. Elves, orcs, dwarves, forget all these - it is time to meet the Ur-uk!

Apparently, a new group of soldiers decided to not abandon all hope and raid a small encampment of orcish savages in search of some survivors. Much to their surprise, they have managed to free a trio of 'Ur-uk'. They're most surely of the same kind as the old skeleton in ceremonial pit. They're taller and stockier than humans, the average height of the three being somewhere around seven feet. They have thicker shoulders and hips, and they're slightly bent forward. They have luxurious manes of black hair, one of them having an impressively long ponytail, the other had it tied them around their somewhat pointy ears.

They look and behave somewhat animalistic however; their fangs protrude from their lower jaws, and their teeth seem to be triangular rather than square, and the noises they make are both loud and guttural.

They all wore uniforms; dyed black and silver and dark blue, with intricate buttons made of bronze or some of their 'local' equivalent. Comparing the uniforms of the three shown that one of them wore a sash, indicating some higher rank or maybe immediate superiority over the two other Ur-uk.

Unfortunately that is all your soldiers gained from the first contact. The language of the Ur-uk was incomprehensible and truly alien; their guttural speech was made of simple syllables, all intoned differently, and syllables 'uk' and 'uh' seem to be dominant. Quite possibly it's the intonation and the sound that conveys information or context, not the actual syllables itself.

The Ur-Uk have parted ways with your human oldiers, exchanging some jewellery during the goodbye; a large button on the 'commander's' collar was exchanged for Methiant-made silver cloak clasp of one of your scouts. Then, the Ur-Uk were content on scavenging supplies from the raided orcish encampment and depart in southernly direction. Last thing your soldiers noted was that those Ur-Uk, for their stocky and big build, seem to be able to run hella fast.

Why Ur-Uk, you ask? When the soldiers tried to introduce themselves, making emphasis on 'hu-man', the Ur-Uk pointed at themselves, speaking those two syllables repeatedly, and there you go.

It seems however that your discovery won't remain a secret at all. Some scholarly-minded soldiers have already begun taking notes and exchanging thoughts, and some loudmouths have already shared the news with their friends and companions on your side of the tunnel.

A) No, noo, nooo! This is a secret operation in secret world inside a secret tunnel! We need to profit from it first! Time to make it doubly secret and  punish anyone who spills the beans!
B) Then we will become pioneers in this knowledge and sell it abroad! About time all those pen-pushers go and write up some real good stuff.
C) Eh, it will become public knowledge sooner or later anyways, what's the point in trying to hide all this new world for ourselves?
« Last Edit: February 19, 2018, 04:58:03 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7698 on: February 19, 2018, 04:55:27 pm »

A
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7699 on: February 19, 2018, 04:56:16 pm »

B! Passage tax, baby!

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7700 on: February 19, 2018, 04:58:09 pm »

B

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7701 on: February 19, 2018, 04:58:36 pm »

A
« Last Edit: February 20, 2018, 07:05:05 pm by ZBridges »

Chevaleresse

• Bay Watcher
  • A knight, returned from a journey weary and long
    • View Profile
    • Patreon
« Reply #7702 on: February 19, 2018, 05:02:25 pm »

B
GM of Trespassers V2.
If you like my work, consider becoming a patron. (Since apparently people think this is a requirement: no, my game(s) are free to play and always will be.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7703 on: February 19, 2018, 05:04:17 pm »

B

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7704 on: February 19, 2018, 05:04:36 pm »

B I swear that passage tax was a amazing idea!

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7705 on: February 19, 2018, 05:05:30 pm »

B

helmacon

• Bay Watcher
  • Just a smol Angel
    • View Profile
« Reply #7706 on: February 19, 2018, 06:01:01 pm »

A

This is the kind of shit that get the dwarfs and elves meddling in our affairs.
Science is Meta gaming IRL. Humans are cheating fucks.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7707 on: February 19, 2018, 06:04:53 pm »

A

This is the kind of shit that get the dwarfs and elves meddling in our affairs.

And if we fail whatever roll there is to keep it secret, they meddle anyway. Might as well get as much as we can out of the deal.

...On that note, though, I wounder if we could get the Dwarfs to pay us to catch them Orcish Slaves? Then we could profit off the portal cave without having to spend any money improving and settling the lands beyond.

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7708 on: February 19, 2018, 06:53:21 pm »

B
It will get out anyway, might as well make some cash off of it.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7709 on: February 19, 2018, 07:16:50 pm »

b
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil
Pages: 1 ... 512 513 [514] 515 516 ... 1087