Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 719299 times)

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Yoe II of Methiant!
« Reply #2880 on: November 13, 2017, 02:35:51 pm »

A
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2881 on: November 13, 2017, 02:41:07 pm »

This update has been sponsored by this snazzy, cutesy moozik.

1to5

You decide to lead her to the healers. You don't get far before the maid clutches her stomach - or chest, you're not sure - in pain and leans downwards. Great, there will be a floor mess soon-

Ye gods! Instead of barfing like any normal sick person would do, a ribbed black appendage bursts from her mouth. In a cacophony of clicks, sizzles and very quiet shrieks, the maid stands upright, her chest bursting open and a set of four, scythe-like legs extending from her exposed ribcage, the visible bones wrapped in mass of black tentacles.

The horrid tentacle-ant-maid-thing then bursts a lobster-like tail from between its legs and goes as qaudruped. Its tongue-tube-thing extends towards you, and only now you notice triple row of needle-like teeth decorating its tight throat tunnel.

Drooling and clicking widly, this monster from other world advances towards you!!

a) fuckin hell run away and to the left there's guard tower there, or was it healers? fuk this why its always me
b) aaaah what the fuck time to run and go left that's were the mess hall is the masses gotta help or maybe some damn guards will b around for once
c) fuck this and evacuate through the window and if you remember correctly there's some roof underneath or stables or somethin
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 02:45:14 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2882 on: November 13, 2017, 02:47:37 pm »

Oh christ. I guess this is what happens when you hire a sorceress who screws up the local magic, tdivorce your witch wife then start boning the maid.

Anyway, Mess Hall is guaranteed to have guards, although not as many as the guard tower. I'd rather not lead the insecto-maid into a bunch of healers though, so B

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2883 on: November 13, 2017, 02:54:50 pm »

A

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2884 on: November 13, 2017, 02:57:50 pm »

B Why? Why always us? Why can't evil horrible magic stuff go bother other Kings. Why can't we just have good things happen to us? Aren't we suppose to be lucky? Are we cursed or something?  :'(
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:02:42 pm by Prophet »
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2885 on: November 13, 2017, 03:01:09 pm »

Shit, if we survive this we'll have to create some kind of specialized military unit to counteract shit like this. Maybe float the idea around the nearby countries, see if we can make a team effort of keeping the feckin' squid person threat under control.

B

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2886 on: November 13, 2017, 03:01:48 pm »

B

... I fucking hate magic.

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2887 on: November 13, 2017, 03:04:49 pm »

B. Let's get some terrified screaming in too, while we're at it.

Let's also hope that there's just the one in the castle and there's nothing chrysalid-related happening in the mess hall at the moment.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2888 on: November 13, 2017, 03:05:17 pm »

Why do we never have our guards with us? Like if they're never going to be here when we need them what is the point in employing them in the first place? You'd think we'd keep a few with us especially at night.

Also next time they call us crazy for wanting a wizard point this out because this definitely isn't a trick of the eyes like they thought our vision of our wife as a ghost was. If we don't die horribly and painfully that is.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 03:07:36 pm by Prophet »

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2889 on: November 13, 2017, 03:07:05 pm »

Well, since guard tower and mess hall are apparently both to the left  ;), let's try B as fast as we can.

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2890 on: November 13, 2017, 03:07:39 pm »

Next time a Sorceress Appear, I say we burn her.
Wizard are fine though.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2891 on: November 13, 2017, 03:40:31 pm »

B
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #2892 on: November 13, 2017, 03:58:24 pm »

You decide to run left, your dignity failing and your high-pitched screams probably waking up whole of palace.

Be it adrenaline, luck or good memory, you do end up in the mess hall. Even better, the afternoon shift of guards has just finished and corwded the mess hall. They look at you confused as you run between tables, almost tumbling over the chairs, but once the lobster-alien-maid-beast bursts through the door, the crowd begins to use what they have at hand. Some are able to draw bows and crossbows, but others simple throw their swords, hatchets and even nearby knives, mugs and other objects at the beast.

The terrifying monster bites some poor sod's face off, and three other are sliced up by the frontal scythe-limbs of the beast, and the battle continues as you huggle the hall's corner.

But some lucky potshots slow it down, wounds pile up on its carapace, and then, in one moment, one brave man jumps onto a table to match the beast's height and smashes his trusty axe into the monster's head!

You don't get to congratulate the hero of the day as the dying monster releases, along with an ear-piercing, haunting shriek, a burst of acidic blood that melts the man's face off and kills him seconds later later.

Few days later...

All in all, there has been fourteen casualties, including seven dead. A cursory investigation into his horrifying, bizarre attack reveals that the poor maid that became the monster has been complaining of fever as early as the midnight right after the shower of falling stars. She later complained to one of fellow maids that she felt 'as if I swallowed a fly'.

Your best scholars, astrologists and worldly courtiers will try to find the cause of this... terror from the other world.

1109 AD, Midwinter

A report arrives from northern governors; no more Hurthlings are in Methiant, and the security on the border with Tiftits has been strenghtened to ensure none of these deplorable little bastards stir up trouble again.

1109 AD, End of the Year

You contemplate your fine cotton robes while leisurely sipping on some mulled wine, in one of your favorite chambers that has a fireplace. The time of leisure is up, becomes the Advisor brings the Scrolls of Kingdom Status to your room.

Happiness: 5
Population: 7
Economy: 5
Army: 3

You tap on the chair's arm. You need to work those numbers up somehow.

1110 AD, Spring

Your military officers, now clad in scale mail and winged helmets, bring joyous news - the reforms of military organizations are over! The new Marshal, clad in silver and feathers, salutes you.

"My liege! I report that the change of the Army has been accomplished! No longer we will depend on the Alldivine zealots! Within half a year, the change will be announced to all governors and noblemen! Young men across Luathbas will receive notices of mandatory conscription in about the same amount of time. Our kingdom shall be as strong as never before!"

Congratulations! Kingdom of Methiant successfully reorganized its Army to a professional and mandatory training model:
You will no longer be able to procure services of religious mercenaries from Alldivine Cloisters.
The Army will continuously maintain (or at least, try to maintain) a high level on its own and will cause a constant drain on Economy (currently causing a yearly deficit!).
As mentioned by the new Marshal, you just received a small Population penalty to kick-start the mandatory conscription&training scheme.
In times of emergency, you will be able to order mobilization of a chunk of male popualtion for a certain amount of time.

You congratulate them all and then express your wishes that they do their best. They promise to do so!

1110 AD, Summer

Punctual as ever, the Eldricans bring Fireblood ingredients to exchange them for local gemstones.

Great news come from Mountains of Tven! Your prospectors there indeed found silver amongst the local rocks, and they believe there is enough ore to supply a mine for at least several decades, if not longer!

To properly begin excavation, they of course need money and supplies.

A) And of course they shall get them!
B) No, not this time, sorry.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2017, 04:01:03 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2893 on: November 13, 2017, 04:01:14 pm »

A

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2894 on: November 13, 2017, 04:03:25 pm »

A

We might be back in business!
Pages: 1 ... 191 192 [193] 194 195 ... 1087