Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 719252 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: King Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5625 on: January 04, 2018, 03:19:59 pm »

A, we already have subjugated two kingdoms in addition to the one we had, seems like it'd be a more accurate title anyway.

Besides, what's so arrogant about improving the mechanisms of centralizing one's power? It's efficient is what it is. Can't blame us for having such lovely tracts of land.

EDIT:
[...] the Emperors of Yoean Dynasty, [...]

Why can't it be the Duede (Duedean?) Dynasty, I so deeply want it to be the Duede Dynasty.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 03:25:35 pm by Harry Baldman »

Arlos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5626 on: January 04, 2018, 03:20:19 pm »

A

My god, it finally happened...

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5627 on: January 04, 2018, 03:22:28 pm »

A

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5628 on: January 04, 2018, 03:34:09 pm »

This would be declaring ourselves the equal of Gubta and Damdamia, or at least ready to rumble?

A I'll get started on the acceptance speech . . .

There are so many people to thank. Haspen, of course. The first Yoe who began the work of making Methiant great, and my father Yoe II, and I couldn't have come this far without the support of my charming wife Esta. I maybe could even thank Luath: even if he was filthy traitor on the end, at least he procured a sorceress' blessing of health for the dynasty. Wait, stop playing the music, there's more. Stop, I say, in the name of the Emperor . . .

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #5629 on: January 04, 2018, 04:03:35 pm »

You consent to the decision of the council, and everyone pledges their undying support of your decision. Thus, the process of creating an Empire begins! Some part of the Treasury will be spent on this, but oh well, you didn't think this would be done cheaply, right? But more on them soon.

Right?

1st Mid-Spring, 1135 AD

Your old Kingly robes are taken away from you, and you see them for the last time. A royal cloak of purpure velvet, trimmed with ermine fur, is laid upon your shoulders. You hold the Coronation Staff as your wife takes off your Kingly crown. Meanwhile, the royal artificers pass the Advisor a new crown, one with red dome over the golden and bejewelled circle that will now cover your head. You then take into your other hand The Wolf-Fang, and pose, supporting self on the sword and the staff, allowing your peoples to gawk and stare at you in awe and adoration.

You are now the Emperor; you're above Kings, you're above Judges, you're above Archpriests. Three pillars of a nation embodied in one person.

You are Emperor Cyl I of Methiant, King of Ceodwell and Felonsein, Overlord of Donuth and Tiftit Hurthlings!

You feel the urge to say...

A) I am the State!
B) We are the Emperor!
C) Long Live the Empire!

Royal artificers and heraldry meisters were working hard on a new Coat of Arms that would best represent the mighty and glorious Empire of Methiant, and two concepts got to the top, yet there is still division amongst the workers. You look over the coats, and decide to declare that the blazon of the Coat of Arms of the Methiant Empire will be...

There are also various ideas about moving the capital of the new Empire somewhere else. This will take money and time, but architects are already out-doing one another with ideas for a new palace!

A) Why move if it's cozy here? Just make our current palace at Methe glorious and that's all we need!
B) The new capital will be Luathbas, the largest of cities in all Methiant.
C) The new capital will be Tech, currently the most central-located of cities in all Methiant.

Also, to commemorate the establishment of the Empire, you should commission something equally grandiose! You decide to commission...

A) A glorious statue of yourself, cast from purest orichalcum alloy. It shall be erected at the largest marketsquare of the capital city.
B) A magnificent arc of granite, gold and inlaid jewels, standing at the entrance to the central plaza of the capital city.
C) An enormous ceremonial keep of marble, crystal glass windows and gold tiles, where all important ceremonies will take place.

You also should declare a central 'motto' of the new Methiantese Empire, something your courtiers and your successors should make a priority. And that item shall be...

A) Protection of ... Faith!
*AA) Alldivine
*AB) Pantheonist
*AC) Singularist
B) Expansion of Methiantese Borders!
C) Establishment of Lasting Peace in the Region!
D) Prosperity of Methiantese Peoples!

//This update has 5 different votes to be cast. Make sure you write them down properly, cuz (per usual) incomplete/errorenous votes will be simply ignored.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2018, 04:58:48 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5630 on: January 04, 2018, 04:08:14 pm »

C
B
B
B
D

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #5631 on: January 04, 2018, 04:10:44 pm »

CACCD

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #5632 on: January 04, 2018, 04:11:27 pm »

C
A
B
B
D
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5633 on: January 04, 2018, 04:11:54 pm »

C - long live the empire!
A - twice as many penises as before!
C - it's tech that got us this far after all
C - more palaces!
D - it all comes down to money, y'see

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5634 on: January 04, 2018, 04:12:13 pm »

Urge to say: B
Coat of Arms: A
Capital: A (Eventually I want to move to an impenetrable fortress up in the Mountains)
Construction: A (Easiest to move if needed, see above)
Motto: D

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #5635 on: January 04, 2018, 04:13:25 pm »

B We are the Emperor

B

B Luathbas best city.

B

B None shall stand in our way!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Taricus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5636 on: January 04, 2018, 04:14:39 pm »

C
A
B
B
D
Quote from: evictedSaint
We sided with the holocaust for a fucking +1 roll

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5637 on: January 04, 2018, 04:29:51 pm »

C
A
C
B
D

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5638 on: January 04, 2018, 04:33:17 pm »

C
A
A
C
D
« Last Edit: January 05, 2018, 12:44:23 am by ZBridges »

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5639 on: January 04, 2018, 04:36:19 pm »

A
A
B
B
D
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.
Pages: 1 ... 374 375 [376] 377 378 ... 1087