Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750264 times)

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Cyl I of Methiant!
« Reply #7035 on: February 06, 2018, 02:09:20 pm »

D

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7036 on: February 06, 2018, 02:09:52 pm »

Wait option B won didnt it? lol

edit anyway ignoring the fact im pretty sure b won D
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 02:12:17 pm by Fluffe9911 »

vastaghen12

• Bay Watcher
  • [BIOME_SUPPORT: ANY_COMPUTER:1]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7037 on: February 06, 2018, 02:10:03 pm »

D

Let out heir do something once in a while.

Lucus Casius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7038 on: February 06, 2018, 02:11:01 pm »

D

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7039 on: February 06, 2018, 02:11:16 pm »

D

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7040 on: February 06, 2018, 02:15:35 pm »

B had more votes then A last round.

d
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7041 on: February 06, 2018, 02:16:06 pm »

C

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #7042 on: February 06, 2018, 02:17:26 pm »

D!

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7043 on: February 06, 2018, 02:20:03 pm »

Wait option B won didnt it? lol

edit anyway ignoring the fact im pretty sure b won D

Clearly it's the spirit of Luath, come back to save Cyl from a deadly drug. What a man, forgiving and helping his murderer for the good of the kingdom. ;.; We don't deserve him.

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7044 on: February 06, 2018, 02:49:32 pm »

B had more votes then A last round.

d

Pretty sure some people began to change their votes so I decided to just go with latest vote aka Elfy's 'A' V:

You send in Leath to talk to the angry peoples.

1142 AD, Midsummer

7!*

Leath have masterfully used his skills and charisma to calm down the peoples, and even helped them find a way to use their energy for the good of the poor, setting up a charity (and apparently there's now a Pantheon minor deity of charity, Leath, ranked #112th).

People hail Leath as 'Peacemaker', due to his ability to bring peace and successfully conduct negotiations with upset peoples.

1142 AD, Autumn

Thunderstorms and hail have ravaged much of Methiantese farmlands this year!

However, the Hurthling's expertise and surplus foods from previous years averted a potentially disasterous starvation of your subjects. Phew!

1142 AD, Mid-Autumn

The fighting in Tirine has reignited; Elran IV is personally leading some forces against Ogan's nomads which attacked from north this time, numbering in excess of 20 thousand.

1142 AD, Late Autumn

News of wonderous discovery by Helliste sailors have reached the capital this month - a new mystical land has been discovered in the far east!

Apparently, the brave crews of 'Stormfisk' and 'Ringing Oxi' have traversed the treacherous and foggy Green Sea, a swamp-like shallow and muddy sea (or, depending on whom you ask, it's a sea-sized swamp), then braved the stormy and rocky channel, The Choke. Then they navigated through the magnificent Coral Sea, where coral trees shimmer up to 60ft into the skies, the ships meanwhile anchoring in few of most remote of Agaresian fishing villages.

From there, they continued onwards to the east. If the tale is really true, there they saw giant flying fish, islands peppered with silver sand, and crossed a yellow sea that was almost always stormy. Finally, they've reached distant lands far to the east, where even Agaresians and their war lizards were unheard of.

The land the Hellistes discovered is 'Gan Minsong'; a large kingdom of flatlands and several off-shore islands, populated by tall, rather fair-skinned peoples with triangular beards and slit-like eyes. They speak like frogs and wear finest clothing, and their women walk around bald. Their merchants and nobles dwell in manors apparently not constructed but grown from red clay that creates crimson trees which function like supports for ornate roofs and ceilings made of beautiful, sky-colored tiles of porcelain and glass.

The peasants of the land live extravaganly compared to peoples of, say, Cydwyl or Methiant, consuming luxurious meats, expensive spices and sweet fruits on regular basis, and their rulers apparently have access to delicacy that is made of milk, honey, pearls and even clouds themselves, apparently crated by Eoma, a female supreme deity of their divine pantheon (there's six or so deities in there), after she created the world, the Gan Minsong, and the seas.

The seamen's journey apparently took four years to get there and back to their homeland. On their two ships, they've brought whole loads of spices, delicate threadworm cloth, and crafts made of gemstones, glass and 'glazewood'; the latter is apparently dark, almost black timber coated in sticky substance that makes it gleam as if it was glazed porcelain.

Even now, Helliste noblemen and merchants alike are planning to set out to Gan Minsong, to establish trade with the rich and distant peoples of the land! A splendid opportunity to gain riches and access to eastern marvels, and surely the Cydwyls and Dahnians and maybe even Agaresians and Albions will try to get their hand in the sea trade!

...Pity you have no access to the sea. All you can is listen to rumors, o landlocked Emperor!

Few days later, you receive an Alldivine scribe and historian of some renown, Thaud Owalynn.

"Greetings, Emperor!" The old man bows deeply. "I have decided to begin my greatest work of quill and parchment. A history of modern Methiant, which of course cannot be described without the glorious reign of your dynasty. Several whole chapters will be devoted to your rule and the rule of your predecessors, and how each calamity and crisis was skillfully averted by all means possible. So, here I am, wishing to ask you a question; what is it that I should concentrate in the chapters dedicated to the rule of Yoean dynasty?"

You think he should concentrate on...

A) Your own lengthy, prosperous and honorable rule since year 1115 AD.
B) The prosperity and wealth of the nation and its peoples across the years.
C) The humble yet glorious beginnings and rise to power of Methiant under Yoe I and II.
D) The numerous reforms, innovations and inventions pursued by the Kingdom under Yoean dynasty.
E) Your Army's victorious battles and slaying of mighty beasts, in times old and new.
F) The steady unification of the region, either by conquest or alliances with Methiantese neighbours.
G) The constant struggle between the good people of Methiant and the dwarf-kind.

//You can choose two topics. Pick one topic twice if you want it to be the only detailed part of the whole!
« Last Edit: February 09, 2018, 10:45:03 am by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7045 on: February 06, 2018, 02:55:15 pm »

B
G

Dwarf hate+showing how well off we are without dwarfs. Sounds good.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:06:00 pm by Criptfeind »

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #7046 on: February 06, 2018, 02:57:37 pm »

C A

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7047 on: February 06, 2018, 03:00:47 pm »

No option to focus on the wrongs done to Methiant by dwarfkind? We could use some good anti-dwarf propaganda.

If not, CA
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:10:28 pm by Weirdsound »

milo christiansen

• Bay Watcher
  • Something generic here
    • View Profile
« Reply #7048 on: February 06, 2018, 03:01:47 pm »

FG
« Last Edit: February 06, 2018, 03:13:14 pm by milo christiansen »
Rubble 8 - The most powerful modding suite in existence!
After all, coke is for furnaces, not for snorting.
You're not true dwarven royalty unless you own the complete 'Signature Collection' baby-bone bedroom set from NOKEAS

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #7049 on: February 06, 2018, 03:03:00 pm »

No option to focus on the wrongs done to Methiant by dwarfkind? We could use some good anti-dwarf propaganda.

Hmmm okay :v
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.
Pages: 1 ... 468 469 [470] 471 472 ... 1087