Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 695 696 [697] 698 699 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 750467 times)

Puppyguard

• Bay Watcher
  • An avatar? What's that?
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe III of Methiant!
« Reply #10440 on: April 26, 2018, 01:41:16 pm »

Establish Imperial Trade Commission

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10441 on: April 26, 2018, 01:46:13 pm »

I'll go with Calendar of Festivities.

I like the idea of a Trade Comission but there's no pressure on our money supply right now.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10442 on: April 26, 2018, 01:51:01 pm »

I'll go with Calendar of Festivities.

I like the idea of a Trade Comission but there's no pressure on our money supply right now.
I think the main reason people are voting for trade commission is not because of the money but more because of this part "Hopefully, they will avoid price gouging, corruption, favoritism and other nasty things."

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10443 on: April 26, 2018, 01:54:25 pm »

Establish Imperial Trade Commission!

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10444 on: April 26, 2018, 01:55:43 pm »

I think the main reason people are voting for trade commission is not because of the money but more because of this part "Hopefully, they will avoid price gouging, corruption, favoritism and other nasty things."

I read that as the possible side effect - what the commissioners would do, more than what is happening currently.

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10445 on: April 26, 2018, 01:56:35 pm »

Royal cartography!

I read that as the possible side effect - what the commissioners would do, more than what is happening currently.
Agreed, but... I also think Fluffe9911 is right that people apparently want to encourage those things. :P

ETA: Although I'd be happy to switch my vote to Calendar of Festivities if it becomes necessary to avoid the Trade Commission winning, due to my general anti-bureaucracy stance. It's bad enough that we have that statesmen council.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 01:59:32 pm by Maximum Spin »

Baffler

• Bay Watcher
  • Caveat Lector.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10446 on: April 26, 2018, 02:06:47 pm »

Calendar of Festivities.
Quote from: Helgoland
Even if you found a suitable opening, I doubt it would prove all too satisfying. And it might leave some nasty wounds, depending on the moral high ground's geology.
Location subject to periodic change.
Baffler likes silver, walnut trees, the color green, tanzanite, and dogs for their loyalty. When possible he prefers to consume beef, iced tea, and cornbread. He absolutely detests ticks.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #10447 on: April 26, 2018, 02:07:37 pm »

Festivities

ZBridges

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10448 on: April 26, 2018, 02:16:09 pm »

Establish Imperial Trade Commission

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #10449 on: April 26, 2018, 02:28:12 pm »

You decide to establish a trade commission that will overseer all things mercantile, to ensure that Methiant prospers and foreign merchants get peas at best, ha!

1168 AD, Spring

Certain long ears have caught some interesting news about your son, Bjern.

Apparently, while he and Ruberta are all proper both in the streets and in the sheets, there seem to be certain, and worrying, lack of children coming. Further prodding by your long-eared friends have found a reason behind it; seems that Bjern has some trouble with 'combat readiness', per say.

A) I'm sure that he is shy and all he needs to be 'combat ready' is some more time!
B) I'm sure that one of kitchen matrons has some herbs that she could spice his meals with!
C) I'm sure that he is just inexperienced. Let's give him a fatherly advice on bedside manners!
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:32:14 pm by Haspen »
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Fluffe9911

• Bay Watcher
  • Such ‼Socks‼ Much Fun
    • View Profile
« Reply #10450 on: April 26, 2018, 02:29:19 pm »

C

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10451 on: April 26, 2018, 02:32:28 pm »

A

I actually kinda don't want Bjern to have kids. If we wind up with an heirless emperor, we can use elective succession to unite with Cydwyl, or at least pick an emperor from Erika's stock that will bring us closer to our northern ally.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #10452 on: April 26, 2018, 02:35:07 pm »

C
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #10453 on: April 26, 2018, 02:36:39 pm »

I actually kinda don't want Bjern to have kids. If we wind up with an heirless emperor, we can use elective succession to unite with Cydwyl, or at least pick an emperor from Erika's stock that will bring us closer to our northern ally.

I'm pretty sure that this ship hasn't sailed only because it didn't arrive in the first place. There's virtually no indication that anyone in Cydwyl would be up for it in the slightest.

C, give 'im the birds, and maybe the bees too if he doesn't behave.

Hotfire90

« Reply #10454 on: April 26, 2018, 02:37:34 pm »

C
Pages: 1 ... 695 696 [697] 698 699 ... 1087