Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How fun is SPAMKINGDOM series?

Mind-bogglingly popular game series that you follow from early on and cannot stop, waiting for new installment like a drooling addict.
Long-runner soap opera you're too invested into to just stop watching it.
A fun little comic strip in the daily newspaper that's been around forever.
3/6
Who said it's fun? I didn't for sure.
I'm just waiting here for it to die horribly already so it will stop showing on my Unread Posts list.

Pages: 1 ... 899 900 [901] 902 903 ... 1087

Author Topic: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Houlandin IV of Methiant-Cydwyl!  (Read 711256 times)

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: SPAMKINGDOM#: Emperor Yoe IV of Methiant!
« Reply #13500 on: August 03, 2018, 01:03:31 pm »

Thing is, all those other times was us looting dwarven tombs and all that.

Now, it's dwarves assaulting our civilians. We're in the right for once.
to meddle in the affair of dwarves courts disaster I like it as much as you do but we don’t need another enemy.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13501 on: August 03, 2018, 01:05:32 pm »

We can't do shot though unless we want them to blow up our artifacts.

Basil ii

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13502 on: August 03, 2018, 01:06:56 pm »

We can't do shot though unless we want them to blow up our artifacts.
we need our whether staff with out it the hurtling area may not prosper.
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 02:08:57 pm by Basil ii »

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13503 on: August 03, 2018, 01:16:47 pm »

It's the doombox, it's certainly broke

E evacuate and send letter to the dwarves elsewhere asking if they want help, or if this is under control that they compensate and control their smoke, if no one knows what the fuck is happening ask for permission to hire adventurers to break in and save their brethren

If not, D

HEY GUYS, 900 PAGES. just 100 for us to get to the page 1000
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 03:58:17 pm by omada »
Competent reader (any know lenguage)
Novice english wordsmith
Dabbling english speaker (rusty)
He is short, with a small and failed beard
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13504 on: August 03, 2018, 01:20:46 pm »

HEY GUYS, 900 PAGES. just 100 for us to get to the page 1000
900? Its *only* 541 deep According to my view.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Kashyyk

• Bay Watcher
  • One letter short of a wookie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13505 on: August 03, 2018, 01:23:24 pm »

I'm at page 271.

C

Maximum Spin

• Bay Watcher
  • [OPPOSED_TO_LIFE] [GOES_TO_ELEVEN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13506 on: August 03, 2018, 01:23:36 pm »

271. 50ppp is the only ppp that matters.

Prophet

• Bay Watcher
  • Cultist and Heretic
    • View Profile
« Reply #13507 on: August 03, 2018, 01:46:25 pm »

D 900 pages huzzah!
.... You've doomed us all. Granted. Everyone except for traps are executed. Random sci-fi nonsense is required to be taught in schools.
A cute intersex harem with everyone in love with the androgynous king and smart and useful enough into pushing the kingdom forward.

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13508 on: August 03, 2018, 02:04:17 pm »

Since this is presumably the Box of Magic Doom Weather, we definitely should have the Candelabra on standby.

But D. Pull back out of danger, wait for more developments. But do not hire adventurers, the last thing we need is dwarves thinking we're responsible for looting them again.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13509 on: August 03, 2018, 02:50:45 pm »

C lets us evacuate and find more stuff out.

If the adventurers can find the box and shut it off we can sell it back to the dwarves again for more cash!

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13510 on: August 03, 2018, 03:57:17 pm »

If the adventurers can find the box and shut it off we can sell it back to the dwarves again for more cash!

they will probably just declare war on us for breaking in and stealing their property

speaking of war, shouldn't the courtiers pressing us into sending more troops to the border? And then we can use our martial skills and send some troops to the mountains to prepare for a surprise attack on their supply lines and try to prepare ourselves because they will clearly use the mountains again? They were pretty clear that don't paying them tribute they would declare war on us
Novice english wordsmith
He likes wood, spears, ducks for their nobility, and rabbits for their weak hearts and funny reproduction rate.
he has a hard time to focus, and values, err almost everything, he dreams of mastering a skill.

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #13511 on: August 03, 2018, 04:01:43 pm »

they will probably just declare war on us for breaking in and stealing their property

speaking of war, shouldn't the courtiers pressing us into sending more troops to the border? And then we can use our martial skills and send some troops to the mountains to prepare for a surprise attack on their supply lines and try to prepare ourselves because they will clearly use the mountains again? They were pretty clear that don't paying them tribute they would declare war on us

Perhaps, but I'd rather let them attack us first so that we do not look like the aggressors. Unless we are careful we could wind up fighting multiple Damdamian nations.

Also, we have a huge fortress in those mountains, because that is where the Orcworld entrance is. I'm not too worried them using the mountains.

omada

• Bay Watcher
  • Let's quack to death
    • View Profile
« Reply #13512 on: August 03, 2018, 04:06:08 pm »

They must cross the border or send us the formal declaration of war first, of course, and THEN they go down on the mountains and go guerrilha warfare

or at least increase the numbers of scouts there so we can prepare something
Novice english wordsmith

mightymushroom

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13513 on: August 03, 2018, 04:20:20 pm »

I thought the huge fortress is mostly on the Orcworld side? If our side is not much more than the tunnel entrance we'll have rather limited options against a holding siege. Also, the terrain is by definition mountainous: they might take another route through, and without plentiful scouts we won't know they're around. (After all, think how many expeditions must have missed the portal in the first place.)

Edit: Checked the map again and I see two paths from the Republic to us: either through the mountains, or through Rucus and Lametania. The latter would almost certainly mean those two countries also getting involved. I don't know if they will or not. As for other Damedians, last I checked we're still trading with Ysirene and I wouldn't expect the Holy Empire or Eldrican to rouse themselves over a point of Republican snootiness (although one or two of the smaller constituents might be bribed to join I guess.)
« Last Edit: August 03, 2018, 04:26:56 pm by mightymushroom »

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13514 on: August 03, 2018, 04:34:29 pm »

I thought the huge fortress is mostly on the Orcworld side? If our side is not much more than the tunnel entrance we'll have rather limited options against a holding siege

You'd think so, but a bunch of primitive savages were able to take the fortress and hold it against us and force an extended siege. It doesn't really make sense that we'd make the fortress able to defend against anything in our world usefully, but it appears that that is exactly the case.

Given that it makes a lot more sense that they'd probably got a deal with Rucus and Lametania and are going to try to invade us though them.

Or maybe they'll just wave at us threateningly and make it seem we're at war but never do anything.
Pages: 1 ... 899 900 [901] 902 903 ... 1087