Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9

Author Topic: Lowlife, a Shadowrun RTD Mission 0: The Park Job (Sign ups still open)  (Read 10312 times)

Glass

• Bay Watcher
  • Also known as the Chroniqler
    • View Profile

...I just realized that I have completely forgotten what we're supposed to be doing. Which person are we attacking again? We're not supposed to kill her, right? This is all OOC; of course, Jack knows what he's doing.
Hypothetically.

Anyway, open up the case, ready to sprint if it seems like it'll explode or some s*** like that. Then, go and find myself a good sniping position, where I'll have a good view of the crowd and stage and anything else that may be important.
Quote from: FallacyOfUrist (on Discord, 11/15/21)
Glass is, as usual, correct.
Yep, as ever, I bestow upon Glass the expected +1
I'm gonna say we go with whatever Glass's idea is.

killerhellhound

• Bay Watcher
  • Friendly Master of !!MEDICINE!!
    • View Profile

Go get a bite to eat keeping my head down and eyes open for opportunity's
My Sig
Fluttershy jumps onto TCM, giving him a hug. "~Yay~"*Player TCM has left the server. Reason: HHHHNNNNNGGGG-

We Madmen are very ingenious.  Sometimes it just takes just a little less sanity to pull off something completely awesome.

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
  • You fool. You absolute buffoon.
    • View Profile

Look for images of the Summer Punch band, keeping an eye out for those wearing gaudy ultrablack greatcoats.

Avanti!

DemICE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

At least he knows how to choose his places. Hopefully he is thorough enough with the rest of his work too.
Then again the Johnson had left him no clues about his appearance so that he can locate him in here. He hoped he would have at least arranged it via the bartender.
"I'm looking for AIG."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

Wait, how far is this spot from the stage? Because my machine gun is basically a big assault rifle, and those are good to a at least like 300-500 meters.

If it's not, see about getting a longer barrel from Jane to turn it into something between a marksman rifle and a machine gun.

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((OOC: So far the previous week has shown a lot of interest in putting me into a situation where I am too tired to write properly))
Muffin Man
You can clearly see the stage from here, although you can't actually gauge the distance that accurately from here at this time of the night, although you do feel that it is somewhere around 400-484 meters.

You browse through the internet for images of the Summer Punch band, and find a rather peculiar looking Dwarven keytarist in a rather odd trench coat...it was a funny looking thing, it almost looks like they took several pictures of her and then used an image manipulator program's void tool on each one of them to paint a trench coat on her...
From the promotional pictures you can tell that her name is "Shanelle Findler", and that she seems to be quite interested in decking....

Jack Frost
The case completely and utterly fails to explode, which was quite shocking, especially once you discovered that the case contained nothing but some cheap looking data module ((OOC: I think this is what they called USB devices)), you also find a note saying "Information about target- Mr. J.".

(10) ((OOC:  Also the mission is to somehow harm the person I made a long ass post about in a spoiler earlier in a way that doesn't immediately kill them, presumably as a message to someone)
Muffin Man would be quite surprised to find a familiar looking blue Elf opening the previously locked door behind him, and perhaps they would spend a few awkward moments just staring at each other in confusion.

Aerumna
The bartender here is presumably not a very discrete man, or perhaps as you would later realize, he presumably just didn't want to deal with all of that fiddly subtlety drek if he could just find an excuse to get that man out of sight and out of his bar as soon as possible....although you would presumably be glad that this wasn't about you being a troll.....because he angry about how the person you are meeting is a different kind of troll.

When you opened that door you saw a face that you barely remember, a face of a tall and robust Serbian man with unnerving looking green eyes and nondescript brown hair, and with that odd smile on his face he seemed as if he was 'in' on some joke that you didn't get, or planning on murdering you, but either way he said "These days even a fucking bar has odd standards don't they Aerumna? Now why don't you sit your sweet ass down".

Two Eyed Yarrick
You made your way over to the nearby stuffer shack as quickly as possible, as you were motivated by the world's greatest equalizer, a force that spurred you on throughout all of your life, that is just waiting to spur you onto even greater acts to try and calm it down for a while....

The sound of hunger continued to emanate from your stomach as you traded the wet and odd smelling outside world for the drab and almost sterile confines of the stuffer shack. The automatic double doors slam shut behind you as you stare at all of the rows and rows of various items you don't really need right now, and a decent amount of stuffers to try and stop your hunger for another few hours.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2017, 09:25:58 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile

Spoiler: Holy Sheet (click to show/hide)
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"...yo."

DemICE

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

He had the faint feel that he had seen him somewhere, as he gazed upon his smug face after entering the room. He instinctually presumed he was Serbian, though it could just be his memory nudging him.
In any case  he sat down after the man's probing.

"Nothing's odd anymore as far as I'm concerned.  ...about that watchover, will most likely be a simple cyberwalk,  though I'd like to be thorougly informed about the waters and the shores around them before i dive. You can never be too careful."

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile

MM slowly looks back at the person talking, then at the door, then at the way down, then back at the person.

"Well shit, why did I even go through the hassle of climbing up all the way here if I could just have taken the stairs.

Yo to you too, what's up?"

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Lowlife, a Shadowrun RTD Mission 0: The Park Job (Sign ups still open)
« Reply #100 on: July 18, 2017, 03:58:19 pm »

404 returns to his apartment, and calls a repair service.

I forgot about this again, sorry.

Avanti!

cronos5010

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2017, 11:00:16 am »

The repair service you called for your television promises to send you a serviceman 'the first thing in the morning' while apologizing profusely about them not being able to send one over any sooner, it was getting a bit too late anyway..maybe you should turn in for the night?

Muffin Man & Jack Frost ((OOC: The killing doesn't start for another couple of IC days btw))
A few more moments of awkward silence exists between the two of you, until it crosses one of your minds that it might be a good idea to not be illegally trespassing on the roof with enough illegal weaponry to put the two of you away for several long years.

Aerumna
The smug looking man looked even smugger for a moment...somehow "The water is pretty calm, but the shores are jagged and rocky, try to not get caught by any of the wildlife, lest a fisherman tak-you know what fuck metaphors, just don't get traced back and you won't get a lethal injection of lead ya hear?".

Dorf101
You are presumably maintaining your beard by this point in the night, although you feel that it might be a good time to try and find a job...or something to eat.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2017, 11:21:22 am by cronos5010 »
"I guess I gotta get all funky if I'm gonna make this work."-Stretch Armstrong

Glass

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2017, 11:09:42 am »

Find a less illegal hiding spot to snipe from.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
« Reply #103 on: July 22, 2017, 12:50:33 am »

"Hmmmmm...." Dorf101 trimming his glorious beard a little,to make it look more glorious if that is even possible,
"Ah shit,its already that late" Try to find a job that has something to do with killing elves or causing destruction,or both,or just killing
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

Doubloon-Seven

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 22, 2017, 06:23:19 pm »

Clean up the glass, stash my weapons in the usual place, then go to sleep.

Avanti!
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9