Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Unknown plant substance  (Read 1218 times)

randomgenericusername

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unknown plant substance
« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2017, 09:15:20 am »

for some reason, werebeasts are made of this unknown plant substance. All of them. Also they are made of logs instead of chunks.
The dog behind the man behind the beard.
Immortality like that would be even more game breaking than four Aaron's in one place.
You're both so obviously scum that this is a surprisingly difficult decision.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2017, 01:40:47 pm »

okay you have peaked my interest upload a save of one and I'll look at it.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal

Caponimoq

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2017, 02:41:14 pm »

If you are asking me for the save I'll see what can be done. The fort was destroyed and I have to look for backups. Besides, I don't know how to upload saves
Urist McDM:"Roll a dwarven stupidity check"
*Urist McPlayer rolls 1
*Urist Mcplayer gets stucked in a hole
Urist McPlayer has been found death

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2017, 07:38:09 pm »

zip it, go to http://dffd.bay12games.com/ start an account and upload the save... after I get it you can delete it.  also there is drop box etc.

all that is needed is the data/save/{save name} file  even backup folders by themselves are useful.  I'll take any of them, yours, his, I think its something to do with the were race being generated, but I can't verify it if I can't see it.... I have chased most the other bugs i know of down... this is my next step.
Legendary Dwarf Fortress
Legendary Discord Group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal
Pages: 1 [2]