Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]

Author Topic: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.  (Read 39045 times)

johiah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Unnatural Selection: Countdown to dick nagas.
« Reply #330 on: July 27, 2017, 04:36:58 pm »

((Can I have the genelist to craft my dream body? I promise not to mutate ever again and keep murdering limited so others have a chance to work out the system.))

((Though I avoided killing anyone while I was in, would you mind sharing this with me as well?  I'm out of the game, and won't be sharing it with anyone.))
Me as well?
Quote from: AoshimaMichio
Oh no, you won't laser my death star.
On a fun note, all of the beds just starting disintegrating

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #331 on: July 27, 2017, 09:37:03 pm »

MUTATE!
Spoiler: DW Genomes/Desc (click to show/hide)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #332 on: July 29, 2017, 12:34:23 pm »

Wow that took a while.

Spoiler: New Genome (click to show/hide)
Your head, neck, chest, and abdomen remain normal.  Your arms become lion heads and your legs become tentacles.  Your body twists and contorts such that you gain a quadrapedal stance rather than a bipedal one.

Spoiler: currently (click to show/hide)
I'm assuming the "FB" on the map is meant to be "FL".

Mutate again. Attack Dusty Wayfarer, if I can reach them.
Spoiler: New Genome (click to show/hide)
Your head looks like a human head but made out of a fleshy whale body instead of normal human flesh. It is covered in human hair and ringed at the center by a spiky bone ring.  Your neck is a bone dome with the purplish flesh inside, all in a tubular shape. Oh and it has a standard amount of human hair on it, like someone scalped a person and glued it to the thing you call a neck. You have a chest made of black-silver flesh that emits constant laser beams that are each about the thickness of a human hair. It too is ringed with a spikey bone ring, but the spikes are human canine teeth. Your abdomen is a fanged beak in the rough shape of a human abdomen. It "breathes" out tiny, thin laser beams. Arms are giant human dicks made of dragon fly wing flesh, with little nubby fingers made of cat eyes with buffalo horn finger nails. Legs are iridescent, super muscular, made of hair, float away from the body and are pyramidal in shape.  Overall you are hugely muscular, filled with hydrogen and made of human hair.

You have also replaced your head with a head made of whale flesh and or human hair and thus have no brain and are dead.

"Here I go! The world is my oyster!"

Mutate, vomit liquid cold on my BioGenesis personal Gene Modifier and ceremoniously destroy it!
Then float and dance ballet like a black swan.
If anyone attempts to murder me, teleport behind them and perform counter murder.

Spoiler: Perfect Genome (click to show/hide)
This is your final form:
You have a wolf's head with swept back horns and a super cold producing gland instead of a tongue. Your neck is iridescent, as is the rest of your body except for your head. Your neck also has a spider maw with laser teeth. Your chest is human looking but is actually just a chest sized gland, a strange mix of glowing orange and glowing blue, shot through with tiny crystalline scabs. Our abdomen is human, but has 3 scorpian stingers growing of its rear. Your arms, of which you have 3 on either side, are every long snake bodies that end in large, black biometal katanas. Your legs are tall, bone blade scythes, with the majority of the leg being the "handle" and your feet being the upward curved, double edged bone blades.  You are tall and made of black biometal. Your legs triple again, meaning you now have 18 arms total and 6 bladed legs. You are massively muscular and able to regenerate.

((Can I have the genelist to craft my dream body? I promise not to mutate ever again and keep murdering limited so others have a chance to work out the system.))

((Though I avoided killing anyone while I was in, would you mind sharing this with me as well?  I'm out of the game, and won't be sharing it with anyone.))
If he hasn't sent it to you, PM me.

Me as well?
PM me

MUTATE!
Spoiler: DW Genomes/Desc (click to show/hide)

Your head remains normal, but a second thing grows next to it; a spore gland in the shape of a snake head with a bone halo atop it. Your neck remains the same. Your chest becomes a chest shaped human eye. Your abdomen becomes a bird wing made of frog heads, with tines of bone and feathers of purplish infected flesh. It is also very large. Your arms become cat legs. Your legs stay the same. Your entire body is covered in pulsating glands of purple, infected flesh.

The only action anyone still alive has in this turn is to dance. And So AO dances. He dances like a ball of sword tipped ultrabuff snakes on a cluster of scythes. He bounds around, vomiting liquid oxygen and appearing very much like HR Gieger's Alien crossed with a blender.

At this point we seem to be losing interest. I'm gonna just run this till one person survives, call them the winner and then release the program AO made, along with the word list for those who would desire to know.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #333 on: July 29, 2017, 04:42:29 pm »

You have also replaced your head with a head made of whale flesh and or human hair and thus have no brain and are dead.
Doh'!
At this point we seem to be losing interest. I'm gonna just run this till one person survives, call them the winner and then release the program AO made, along with the word list for those who would desire to know.
Double Doh'!
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #334 on: July 29, 2017, 10:09:16 pm »

Doh'!
Double Doh'!
I'd be fine with keeping it going but really this was just a test anyways. I've got the info I need. This is the sort of system I would need to tweak to make work well in anyhthing more than just "How can I make myself neat" mode.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: July 30, 2017, 01:54:39 pm »

Slaughter all inactive people and teleport to Bahamas to enjoy sun, beach, and bloodbath.

Spoiler: Perfect Genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: Perfect Me (click to show/hide)
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Rautherdir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: July 30, 2017, 02:05:00 pm »

Defend myself from Aoshima

Spoiler: genome (click to show/hide)

Spoiler: description (click to show/hide)

dustywayfarer

• Bay Watcher
  • Lurking since 2009
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: August 04, 2017, 03:45:51 pm »

HAttack! Body-slam Rautherdir

Spoiler: Genome (click to show/hide)
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23]