Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: The battle of the century  (Read 8047 times)

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
Re: The battle of the century
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2017, 03:11:22 pm »

Ok i think somethings bugged

So the son of Metalo II and Shooto just kicked the arse of a werebuffalo and i checked him and it said he was not cursed
but one month later he turned into a werebeast and it STILL says he's not cursed and when i use gm-editor it says
he doesn't have any curses?

Also i'm not in the mood for losing is fun comments because this isn't fun this feels like I've been kneed in the groin
can someone help please i just want to get rid of this bugged curse
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2017, 03:38:53 pm »

Losing to your own mistakes you learn from is fun. Losing because the game bugs in some unfunny way that needs fixed is not.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2017, 04:16:27 pm »

So is there anything i can do?
The scouts have been fighting a giant capuchin for the past month now. They still haven't killed it.

Obsidian 1053

The Sentries are still fighting the capuchin. For two monthes they have done nothing but punch this monkey.

Urist McVoyager

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2017, 08:25:38 pm »

Is this your own mod or one you downloaded? If it's someone else's work, have you checked their thread to be sure this isn't a known bug for them? If not, it's not a bug I've ever heard of before in Vanilla. If you can't unbug the save, there's still hope for the game. Little for the son, though, unless you want to go through the harsh measures of exposing everyone to a were in the hopes they also become weres. Otherwise you isolate him somewhere and either leave him to go mad on his own, or use him as a weapon against outside threats.

Once a month he'll become a bigger badass.

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 06, 2017, 07:20:12 pm »

Well the son became known as the Wise Cult of Eyes for killing everyone in the temple along with
another werebuffalo killing 15 others in the temple to Murudo Wardsearches. the death total was 55 dead
and the one who killed the Wise Cult of Eyes? His mum Shooto who is now even more messed up
getting doesn't care about anything anymore as a result. So seven people get infected and i quarantined
them in the hospital
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

there were no survivors

Greeno and Shooto rush in and see the two werebuffalos both wrestlers beating someone to death
with their own arm. They soon killed the beast but shooto is now resting in the hospital.

Only one werebuffalo remains the teddy bear Brociririo ShockPillars
« Last Edit: June 06, 2017, 07:28:02 pm by UselessMcMiner »

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2017, 09:42:54 pm »

Well I killed the remaining werebyffalos by putting them in the hospital then giving them a steam bath!
Sure there was some collateral damage but hey nothings perfect! Then a marsh titan A giant humanoid made out ice with wings it walks with a joy in its step! I also downloaded soundsense so I got to hear shooto slowly crushing the beast to death. But because shootout was distracted she didn't see the giant emu that had broken in and that had killed 10 people. She swiftly killed the emu. And then there was peace.

Until the middle of winter when shooto had got her new title The familiar swallow of lanterns so she finally has a title like her husband and her mother-in-law. Mid-winter was when I released a giant hippo into the daycare. This did not go well. With 10 and counting dead in the hippos rampage my fortress population has gone from 220 to 140 over a few months.

Also why is the title generator so idiotic because shootos first title was The Dimension of Doors I mean seriously?

FUNFACT1 if you use a civilian alert while soundsensr is active you get a lovely flute orchestra!

Obsidian 1053

UselessMcMiner

• Bay Watcher
  • praise jeebus
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 10, 2017, 10:02:36 am »

Sorry for the triple post but i have to post this!

So teddy bears come out of the womb Around a few centimeters tall. So Shooto and Metalo II just had some more children(thanks Putnam!They had a son and two
daughters. The son i named in honor of his late brother Fighto II. And he lived up to his brothers honor because when he was only 7 centimeters tall
he wrestled a giant black bear who had killed 3 people in my hospital to death saving the life of a siege engineer. While this was going on the giant dingoes
i ws breeding went feral and started the Second War of the Giant Dingo. Killing eight people before the military stepped in. I should also note the
prime minister grabbed a spear and impaled 4 giant dingoes and turned them into a giant dingo kebab.

Does this make up for the triple post?

Obsidian 1053

Pages: 1 [2]