Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Problem with Necromancer  (Read 735 times)

arthoz

• Escaped Lunatic
    • View Profile
Problem with Necromancer
« on: June 01, 2017, 06:06:13 pm »

It's an old issue about a year or more ago. But only now I get the chance to verify forum account here so I guess it's not too late.

I got issue with necromancer reincarnation/revival but I guess its a problem with the program relating to dead character and new one. Another important problem is that necromancers have a worrying relationship with zombies & skeleton.

I've made a huge artificial waterfall to flush a dwarven army into my moat and let them swim with my zombies. Very useful since most dwarf can't swim. The necromancers are all safe on the top of a viewing tower.

However when they saw a zombie got slaughtered, a necromancer went mad with sorrow. I hope there's a way to prevent any emotional connection between zombies and their "creations". Maybe we could say the necromancer have a frankenstein-like-love story with the zombie.

I'm not sure whether necromancer should or should not have an emotional relationship with zombies....some are even married to the zombie or zombie with skeleton....scary weird stuff but it's all open to discussion and personal opinion. Are the undead a tool/machine for necromancer or a citizen of their civilization with equal rights?

Just to inform the mod designer about this minor weird thing.

Khaos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Problem with Necromancer
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2017, 06:54:29 pm »

Given that in all current versions of masterwork the warlocks/necromancers are not implemented or playable, I can assure you that this is not an issue in any of the up to date releases.
And also that I doubt there's anyone who wants to try and decipher ancient code that's been broken for months/years.
I'm sorry but I don't think anyone can fix for you