Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Author Topic: Disbanding the Squad  (Read 2343 times)

sebaman222

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Disbanding the Squad
« on: June 03, 2017, 11:37:31 am »

Whenever you disband the squad, it shows recruits as "Away" and "No Contact", however it still takes up space in your recruitment cap,but they don't come back to my knowledge. How do you get rid of them so you can recruit more people?
1. What is tall when it is young, and short when it is old?
2. If a pocket is empty but has something in it, what is inside it?
3.What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
4. What happens once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in 1000 years?
1. A candle 2. A hole 3. A stamp 4. The letter "M"

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
Re: Disbanding the Squad
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2017, 02:07:12 pm »

Whenever you disband the squad, it shows recruits as "Away" and "No Contact", however it still takes up space in your recruitment cap,but they don't come back to my knowledge. How do you get rid of them so you can recruit more people?

Only in death does duty end.

Sometimes if the leader is tried in court they'll testify against the organization, but generally someone has to die for anyone to leave.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe

sebaman222

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2017, 09:09:10 pm »

Sometimes if the leader is tried in court they'll testify against the organization, but generally someone has to die for anyone to leave.

When examined, I am not given the option, "Kill this Liberal" >.<
1. What is tall when it is young, and short when it is old?
2. If a pocket is empty but has something in it, what is inside it?
3.What travels around the world but stays in one spot?
4. What happens once in a minute, twice in a moment but never in 1000 years?
1. A candle 2. A hole 3. A stamp 4. The letter "M"

IsaacG

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Engineer
    • View Profile
    • JJoseph on Deviantart
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2017, 02:45:28 pm »

When examined, I am not given the option, "Kill this Liberal" >.<

Heh, yeah.  For a long time the practice was to send undesirables on suicide missions, then the game was rebalanced so the death of a liberal causes the recruiter to lose Juice.  Now, the best advice anyone can give is "if you don't want them, don't recruit them".  Not helpful advice, I know.
LCS 4.12 Thread
https://discord.gg/HYbss8eswM
Many people, meeting Aziraphale for the first time, formed three impressions: that he was English, that he was intelligent, and that he was gayer than a tree full of monkeys on nitrous oxide.
Constitution of the Confederate States
Article I Sec. 9 4
No bill of attainder, ex post facto law, or law denying or impairing the right of property in negro slaves shall be passe