Machine
- 0 (0%)
Frame
- 2 (28.6%)
Paladin
- 5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11

Author Topic: (RTD) Knights of the Stars  (Read 8731 times)

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
Re: (RTD) Knights of the Stars
« Reply #120 on: June 18, 2017, 12:02:21 am »

To clarify, the main decisions to be had is whether or not to stop at the Gundeck or not, and to be ready to do something when the doors inevitably open.
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: June 19, 2017, 01:54:36 am »

Begin fabrication process for a gyrojet raptor
Ready Linear Rifle and standby for targets.
Standby for elevator activation.

Spoiler: Vision 1 (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: June 21, 2017, 02:34:32 pm »

Try to recover from Psionic Stress. Take cover, either behind Thunderbolt's shield or beside the door or other suitable cover, and be prepared to open fire on any hostiles with my Phazon rifles once the doors open. Also vote to skip the weapons deck, or maybe send half the marines and a Star Knight or two to clear it while the rest of us proceed to the bridge.

Spoiler: Guwat (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: June 21, 2017, 11:20:52 pm »

[5]
Promptly deciding that the weapon decks' are too much fo a distraction, Ognip'pish promptly wires the Elevator to simply go past the deck, solving the problem.

Vision begins fabricating a second Raptor class drone, but with a gyrojet as its weapons platform.
[4]
Using replacement parts reserved for the Raptor, a second drone is beginning to be fabricated, but its not really clear what will happen.

The Eye drone at the top of the elevator reports two three soldiers at a standing ready pose near the elevator, along with a group of twenty marching by the door to another destination. The three waiting appear to be wearing a heavy powered-armor while the group fo twenty is wearing a marine light void suit.

[4+3] The linear rifle you have is charged and ready, and should you fire it in the next turn, you can choose to do another primary action.

[3+1]
Guwat takes cover behind Thunderbolt, and mentally shakes off the mental stress of psionic burdens.
[remove Psionic Stress.]

The Door begins to open, but the squad reacts first.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 03:30:58 pm by Blood_Librarian »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: June 21, 2017, 11:47:10 pm »

Erm, What? no, nonono that is not what I said I wanted to do. build a new raptor. dont mess up the perfectly good one I already have!
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: June 21, 2017, 11:52:14 pm »

It's just switching out the batteries and the barrel with a launcher and a autoloader, could easily be switched out, but if you insist you'll have to dock an eye drone to compensate for hte increased processing power ti would require.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: June 22, 2017, 12:05:41 am »

whoever designed Vision needs to learn about dedicated subprocessors and why you have them.
Dock Eye4

I know the regular Raptor works, but nobody has tried using gyrojet weapons on the enemy yet. I wont disable the working raptor just for the test.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: June 24, 2017, 09:28:29 am »

Need more actions to complete the post, at least three.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 24, 2017, 01:19:32 pm »

Activate In the Zone and use my psionics to kill all the enemy personnel outside the elevator. Maybe a waist-high or torso-high wave of compressed dark matter to slice through them, or just manipulate the dark matter around each one of them to squish them. The heavily armored enemies by the elevator are the priority if I can't hit all the enemies. Stay in cover. Use the feed from Vision's drone for taegetting if we have shared feeds.

Spoiler: Guwat (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: June 24, 2017, 04:05:52 pm by Beirus »

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 24, 2017, 02:31:01 pm »

Well, I guess I'll just assume the action result from last turn has been fixed even though you didn't acknoledge the change or state the result.

Fire upon the armored threats.
More than once.
While Eye2 zips on in and gathers targeting data for the area beyond the elevator entry whilst performing evasive manuvers.

Spoiler: Vision 1 (click to show/hide)

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 24, 2017, 03:46:34 pm »

Fire at Will.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 26, 2017, 02:58:29 pm »

Quote from: Star Knight Initiative vs Unitarian Marine Initiative
6+2 v 3

The very second the opened enough for the Starknights to become visible, The Unitarian Personnel knew something was amiss and had begun reaching for their rifles.

They were too late, however. Guwat was the first to act, sending a horizontal "slash" of dark matter at the enemy forces.

Quote from: Guwats Strike vs 3 Unitarian Marines Endurance
2 v 1 , 3 , 6+1
Quote from: Guwats Psionic Endurance
1+2

The first Marine, the one on the left, flew backward, slamming into a lower ranked soldier that had been marching, killing the poor sap with a wet thud. shortly thereafter, a fragmentation grenade mag-linked to his armor failed to disarm itself safely and detonated from the trauma of the psionic blow.

Strangely, the toll of the psionic drain hasn't taken it's toll yet.

The other two marines managed to brace themselves, the center of the trio Marines, in particular, had managed to draw his weapon, while the other was knocked to the side from the explosion of the grenade.

Quote from: Turgle-Purks fire roll
6v2

A stream of Phazon Plasma bolts slams onto the center marines plate armor, mostly withering off, but it seems that some have managed to damage his left arm.

Quote from: Vision 1's Firing solution clarity
v 5

The Rightmost marine's arm is given a fist sized hole, while his lower body is perforated as two of the three Linear rifle bolts had slammed into the marine. Surprisingly, the one that lodged into it's lower body had simply lodged in rather than going straight through.

A brief rush of air is heard as some atmosphere escapes before emergency shielding kicks in.

Eye2...
Quote from: Evasion Roll
5-1

Zips out of the elevator, taking a sharp left and hurtling through the halls while its scanners take an in-depth scan of the entire contents of the hallway.

There is over forty personnel in the hallway, twenty-seven of which, are marine personnel. This does not include the twenty-three hostile personnel immediately in front of the elevator.

Thunderbolt has completely cooled down, just in time for the doors to open, rather than taking fire at the three heavy set marines right in front, pulls the snubnosed rifle and fires shots behind them towards the marine forces that are still in shock from the sudden gunfight.
Quote from: Thunderbolts Aim is insured.
2+3+1

An ashy burning smell begins to fill the hall as five separate soldiers are struck with Phazon rounds, with flesh burning as sinew snaps apart.Four of the soldiers are killed immediately, while one lets out a scream that slowly drones out over the next round as they presumably lose consciousness.

Frunk wakes up from his premature nap and lets out a snapshot with his Phazon rifle. the fusion chamber of the rifle is getting dim, you will need to reload soon.
Spoiler: Frunk Fires... (click to show/hide)

the center most marine gets hit with another stream of Phazon rounds, but no penetration.

The last Unitarian Marine left standing begins preparing himself as his rifle begins to roar.

The soldiers behind him appear to be hardening up, and getting ready to open fire back on the elevator, it will probably take two or so rounds for them to get to shape unless more explosions occur.

The rest of the hallway is confused and disorganized.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 26, 2017, 03:16:25 pm »

((I'm sure I'll regret this when the psionic strain catches up with me, but where's my +3? Should be two dead powersuits.))

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 26, 2017, 03:59:40 pm »

Toss a 'nade Around the corner, and have the Elevator CLOSE and MOVE AWAY FAST.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 26, 2017, 04:16:11 pm »

(( @Beirus aaah, Woops! sorry for that, I'll edit it. The power-suited marines are a bit tougher than the vast majority of most forces.))

((@Crazyabe, just tossing the grenade so it's not in direct view of the elevator is fine enough for avoiding damage.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11