Machine
- 0 (0%)
Frame
- 2 (28.6%)
Paladin
- 5 (71.4%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]

Author Topic: (RTD) Knights of the Stars  (Read 8769 times)

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
Re: (RTD) Knights of the Stars
« Reply #150 on: June 29, 2017, 11:54:34 pm »

Again.
Continue removing threats.
Have Raptor1 assist in removing lightly armored threats if spare processing power permits.

Spoiler: Vision 1 (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: June 30, 2017, 01:04:16 am »

Stay in cover and allow my suit's medical systems to stabilize me as best as possible. If I have to defend myself or the others, use one of my Phazon rifles in my good hand to shoot the threats.

Spoiler: Guwat (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: July 01, 2017, 10:40:41 pm »

Thunderbolt Promptly moves into the back corner of the elevator with Turgle-Purk, who promptly pulls out his tools and begins work on the arm.
Quote from: Crazyabes repair roll
4!

The arm is utterly and totally fried. the motors that run the elbow movement are so totally melted with the rest of the structure that it is permanently affixed in place. This is not something you can fix without the cutting torch and another motor, which you conveniently have, but you'll need to detach the limb to work on it, diagnosing the limb took the entire rounds duration, however. ((Thunderbolt will have to give permission for arm detachment and subsequent repair.))

The Marines in the room, dazed from the flurry of the actions past...
Quote from: Marine Pride Roll
4+1
Pull their heads out of their collective asses and push out of the elevator with Vision and Frunk, and begin neatly and efficiently shooting down hostiles on the left.
 Of the sixteen or so soldiers in the hallway to the left, three are killed by their suppressive fire, at the expense of one unlucky Yaerian soldier who got nailed with a Bolt to the head, instantly dying a gory death.

Quote from: Beirus's luck roll & Self medication Roll
2 & 3

One clumsy Marine steps on Guwats fractured leg and trips over it while Guwat was crawling his way to cover from the elevator doorway.
It was simply agonizing.

Te needle you stabbed into your thighs induction port helped though.
[Major Psionic Exhaustion sustained for one additional turn.]

Quote from: Lenglons Linear Rifle & Phazon weapon rolls
8!! & 5

Promptly turning to the right and witnessing no less than six Unitarian soldiers moving in from the airlock, a single linear rifle round results in five dead soldiers and a clogged up doorway.

The Raptor continues its bloody rampage, killing five more soldiers on the left side of the corridor until the Raptor runs out of munitions in its strafing run.

Your processors begin to overheat from the sheer killing you've been doing.

[Light overheating added to conditions.]

Frunk moves with the marine, careful not to step on his partner like the animal that just tripped over him, and snaps to his left,

Quote from: Frunks gunplay roll
9!!

And kills everything he sees.

the corridor to the bridge is now safe for further movement.

Yaerian Security Technicians report that a Unitarian response team is heading to your area soon, however the bridge area would be more defensible if it could be breached and cleared in time.
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 11:00:20 pm by Blood_Librarian »
if you want something wacky
Quote from: ChiefWaffles, MAR Discord
I continue to be puzzled by BL's attempts to make Aratam blatantly evil

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: July 01, 2017, 10:45:41 pm »

Head towards the Bridge.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: July 02, 2017, 02:09:58 am »

Dock Raptor1 for rearming.
Move towards bridge.
Send Eye3 to bridge to scout.

Spoiler: Vision 1 (click to show/hide)
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: July 02, 2017, 12:04:38 pm »

((So my Psionic Exhaustion lasts for a turn longer now?))

Guwat gets a couple of the marines to haul him down the hallway behind the others into cover. He also attempts to activate his psionic nourishment reserves if he has any left.

Spoiler: Guwat (click to show/hide)
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: July 07, 2017, 08:08:08 pm »

Apologies for the lack of posting, I managed to fumble my way to Las Vegas and I wont be on as often as I should due to all the hookers and blow I am receiving. Inbetween my drug induced comas, this will always be in the forefront of my mind, I promise.

@beirus, Essentially, yes.

Also need the other people to post.

Blood_Librarian

• Bay Watcher
  • What is happening?
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: July 19, 2017, 03:51:12 pm »

Due to several Factors, I will no longer be maintaining this RTD.

Apologies for the abrupt end, and thank you for participating.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: July 20, 2017, 12:05:43 pm »

darn.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11]