Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Should I Bring another forum into this game so we can get into my Desired player range?

Yes
- 2 (28.6%)
No
- 2 (28.6%)
I don't care
- 1 (14.3%)
I Like polls
- 2 (28.6%)

Total Members Voted: 7

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Titans of the Ember realm 8/8, OOC  (Read 5777 times)

Mallos

• Bay Watcher
  • sick and tired of being sick and tired
    • View Profile
Re: Titans of the Ember realm 6/8, OOC
« Reply #30 on: June 12, 2017, 04:20:43 am »

Is this still going?

I'd like to second this question. I was really looking forward to spreading my otherwordly blaze across the world.
Gone. Departed. Headed off toward greener pastures.

Ultramarine Prime

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 12, 2017, 07:01:19 am »

Name: Balanos
Description: A humanoid made from the plant life of this realm. Its body seems to be mostly bundles of vines that act as a muscular system, held together by a wooden exoskeleton. It has no facial features, bar two eyeholes that glow green.
*Origin: Balance
*Explanation: wip

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 12, 2017, 07:49:00 am »

Is this still going?

I'd like to second this question. I was really looking forward to spreading my otherwordly blaze across the world.
Yes, it is going, it's 6 AM, Monday where I live, and the turn isn't quite finished yet, I'll probably get it out between 12PM and 6PM.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

PaPaj

• Bay Watcher
  • Crazed escaped dwarf from Alcatraz
    • View Profile
Re: Titans of the Ember realm 8/8, OOC
« Reply #33 on: June 12, 2017, 11:14:24 am »

Name: Súly (scale)
Description:A Scale with a dagger on the left and a figurine of a white bird with a twig in his beak on the right
*Origin:Balance

*Explanaition:Represents balance of War/Evil and Harmony/Good
"Hey how are you doing? well im doing just fine,i lie i am dying inside" - [place data of this short song being made here] some girl with a guitar

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 12, 2017, 07:32:07 pm »

And the Game has Started, Everyone who has Posted in this thread is IN!
LINK TO THE IC THREAD.
Use a Speech color and I'll Apply that to your name in the next update!
Mechanics have been Revealed!
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2017, 01:59:30 am »

How do we start, do we start somewhere on the map or as gods... and what can we actually do as titans?
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

VoidSlayer

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2017, 02:11:21 am »

I'm gonna make plant things.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2017, 02:21:00 am »

How much would expanding the small desert island cost.
Here at Bay12 we excel at Theoretical Biology. Need to know the value of Merbone? Check. Need to know the density of a thrown Fluffy Wambler? Check. Need to know how a walking Mushroom can theoretically talk? Check.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2017, 03:32:36 am »

How do we start, do we start somewhere on the map or as gods... and what can we actually do as titans?

Yeah. How does uh. The game actually work? I don't see any rules at all. Or even an explanation of what the stats mean.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2017, 04:45:23 am »

Yeah. How does uh. The game actually work? I don't see any rules at all. Or even an explanation of what the stats mean.

Found some stuff on the first page but it doesn't say much about where we start and doesn't aay anything about the price for doing stuff.

Criptfeind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2017, 04:57:40 am »

Ah. Lol. I looked at the first post and never noticed that there were more below it! Hah hah, whoops. Still pretty lite on how it all actually works, but alright.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2017, 08:02:40 am »

To Put things into perspective, You are new beings with Very Little Concept of how much energy it takes to do things, This will be fixed after some people have made things.
You are Capable of being anywhere on the map, You are all Technically Floating somewhere above it unless that's your preference.
Raising land up one level from the sea costs an unknown amount.
This game is Going to be Quite Experimental to begin with. I Probably should have included that in the first post.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2017, 08:17:24 am »

I get it so, for now, we have no idea how powerful we are and we have to experiment.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2017, 08:18:35 am »

I get it so, for now, we have no idea how powerful we are and we have to experiment.
Yep.
You Know you have the power to Change the universe... Just not How far you can Change it.
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

snow dwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • Is always cold
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2017, 05:17:15 am »

Appear in a sealed cave system underneath the north ocean. Begin lowering the entropy of the caves, and begin creating.

Create small beings akin to myself, but who survive by sucking a tiny amount of energy from the area around them. They are like spheres of incredibly dense dust in appearance, with a glow at the center. Anything that comes near encounters a force exerting a push away from the creatures. They are my servants.

Create ten giant humanoid statues made of icy rock, with a hollow space in their chests lined with tungsten (I assume we have the same elements as normal?). Give the statues to ten of my servant-beings to take up residence in the tungsten-lined cavity and control the statues. These ten will now be my champions against the works of Rust.

After the statues, create as many servants as I still can.

Leaving my champions sealed in the hidden cave, go to the Library's fortress with two of my non-enstatued servants
I think there are actually no caves yet, so you would probably have to create them.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4