Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Titanium and furniture coloring?  (Read 274 times)

Alkmayix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Titanium and furniture coloring?
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2017, 11:57:54 pm »

Well I tried to dye some things and it doesn't seem to work like the information the manual provides :( You need the item you want to dye, the dye itself and apparently a "mushroom powder containing item" Not sure what it wants there so I've not been able to try the embroidery to embroider say a bed. I figure the item and dye was what it wanted until I tried....drat I can't have a shiny bed with blue accents sewn in or something else right now it seems...can't find anything on that powder either so I'm a bit stumped with what it's wanting besides the dye...unless mushrooms can be milled into a powder?

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 15, 2017, 10:41:01 am »

the containing item would be the bag holding the dye... the dye is a powder made from a plant.  other than that I can't help you there right now, don't have access to raws.
Masterwork (43.05 x64) newest current version of masterwork - located here!
Masterwork Discord group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal, the scholar.

Alkmayix

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 15, 2017, 11:20:02 am »

the containing item would be the bag holding the dye... the dye is a powder made from a plant.  other than that I can't help you there right now, don't have access to raws.

I thought it was that but it wasn't as I have bags of dye and they are listed as dye not a mushroom powder which had me for a loop. I'll post a screenie of it to at least show that. Colored powders are the dye themselves I found out.

Amostubal

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 15, 2017, 03:04:08 pm »

well it doesn't surprise me another bug to squash... I'lll look into this weekend.
Masterwork (43.05 x64) newest current version of masterwork - located here!
Masterwork Discord group
"...peering into the darkness behind the curtains, evokes visions of pixies being chased by dragons while eating cupcakes made of coral iced with liquid fire while their hearts burn out with unknown plant substances..." - a quote from the diaries of Amostubal, the scholar.
Pages: 1 [2]