Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]

Author Topic: (SG/OOC Thread) Project Buckler: You Run a Suicide Squad!  (Read 8880 times)

Mardent23

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: (SG/OOC Thread) Project Buckler: You Run a Suicide Squad!
« Reply #90 on: June 11, 2017, 12:54:18 pm »

Sorry about the absence, I had just finished up graduation.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: June 20, 2017, 02:06:41 pm »

OKay, I'm about *This* close to just posting a set of actions for literally everyone since nobody but me has submitted anything.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2017, 01:14:30 pm »

Director Sterling
1) Continue working with Prom King
2) Develop a network of safehouses around the globe for future operations and potential emergencies. Keep information about them compartmentalized to prevent the entire netwotk from going down in the czse of an intel breach.
3)  look into getting additional funding for the project

Prometheus
1) get basic self-defense courses from Wraith and Warzone, can't have a repeat incident.
2) Take over interacting with Anastasia, treating her like a normal person as much as possible, trying to forge a connection with her as a person.
3) upgrade the ship computers eletronic defenses against hacking and/or system intrusion, and include active countermeasures that identify and block off intruder's access points as necessary.

Killer Queen
1) look more into the undersea forces of brittanica prime reports.
2) put Baagh through his paces and learn about his new capabilities.
3) Look into retrieving the cerberus puppies from Gatorman, and maybe into recruiting him? talk to the Brewmaster about him. How useful would he Really be?

The Pioneer
1) Upgrade Matador
2) look into compatible weapon systems, maintanance, and upgrades for Cromwell.
3) research Brewmaster's weaponry.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Weirdsound

• Bay Watcher
  • Whoosh!
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2017, 03:57:01 pm »

Yeah. I'm not going to update an RPG that only one player is interested in posting in. I'm guessing this is dead.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: June 26, 2017, 07:34:45 pm »

I am sad.

If anyone has any comments I'd like to hear them, for the postmortem you see.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: June 26, 2017, 10:53:34 pm »

I loved the idea. Maybe if done again. It could be more of a SG that the forum community adds on to. Director, crew and inmates.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: June 26, 2017, 11:20:41 pm »

I loved the idea. Maybe if done again. It could be more of a SG that the forum community adds on to. Director, crew and inmates.
Why didn't you submit an action for the director?

Tyrant Leviathan

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2017, 09:42:51 am »

Did not find it, and the fact I have no character to do even more actions in game?

Edit: Also when this was a thing my time was far more limited.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7]